I am happy and relaxed this morning, perhaps for the first time for eight years...

The nation is better off. Unemployment among minorities is the lowest ever. N. Korea is talking peace. Companies are handing out raises and bonuses. Things are good. Yet, the left is crying and moaning. We need no more proof that the left hates this country.

Unemployment among minorities has been falling since 2010 with no greater decrease since Trump took office with the sharp rise during BushCo.

FACT CHECK: Trump Touts Low Unemployment Rates For African-Americans, Hispanics

North Korea is talking peace, yet again. How long will it last this time?

Companies are handing out bonuses and raises BUT 7 million working class Americans continue to work a second and third job to make ends meet. Twenty percent of working Americans make at or less than $20K per year.

I think the "BS Filter" is broken.

The nation is better off. Unemployment among minorities is the lowest ever. N. Korea is talking peace. Companies are handing out raises and bonuses. Things are good. Yet, the left is crying and moaning. We need no more proof that the left hates this country.

So a handful of Republican run companies came out to announce bonus' and raises for their employees after the tax bill was passed. Clearly that was a politically motivated move you know that right? If it's enough to convince wall mart workers to vote Republican then I'll be impressed but I don't think it's enough. The cons outweigh the pros.

Clearly you underestimate the "short bus" factor within middle class workers that support Chump.

I am happy and relaxed this morning, perhaps the first time in eight years.

The Obama Presidency really caused me a lot of stress.

Every day, another outrage.

An economy in my city that NEVER recovered.

Now, I think things will get better...

That’s because you’re an idiot.

Letting a president control your mental well being.

Unemployment among minorities has been falling since 2010 with no greater decrease since Trump took office with the sharp rise during BushCo.

FACT CHECK: Trump Touts Low Unemployment Rates For African-Americans, Hispanics

North Korea is talking peace, yet again. How long will it last this time?

Companies are handing out bonuses and raises BUT 7 million working class Americans continue to work a second and third job to make ends meet. Twenty percent of working Americans make at or less than $20K per year.

I think the "BS Filter" is broken.
Many retired seniors are working part time because the money the democrats promised in Social Security and Medicare isn't there. They've stolen it and given it to illegals and immigrants to buy votes.

So you are 59 and probably never going to be able to retire. Amirite?
Correct.
I just like to know who I'm arguing with. When I'm on my new pontoon boat this summer. When I'm up north hunting my brothers 65 acres. And when I retire at 62 years old. I just want to remember the fools who voted GOP that will never live the American dream.

I hope you blame Carter Clinton and Obama for your woes.

We all work hard to support you in that lifestyle, you little puke.

But things are changing. Your retirement might not be quite what you imagined, if you imagined you were going to get to be a big fish in a tiny rural pond. The brownshirts in the rural burgs are taking a social beating. It's wonderful.

Let's hope he gets the Government Healthcare for which he advocates when he accidentally shoots himself in the head while hunting.
Lets hope you are denied insurance because of a pre existing condition someday.

I love it when my Republican friend had to have a fund raiser to pay for his wifes cancer. That means he's going to have to have a fund raiser every year because if he can't afford the deductable now, he won't be able to next year either. I say let her die. She voted for it.

He chose to be responsible for his own.

That includes asking his friends and family who CHOOSE to help him out, to help him out.

Nothing wrong with that.

Unlike pigs like you who don't deserve life in the first place...I wouldn't piss on you if you were laying in the road..yet I'm forced to pay for you.

If you keep listening to what Trump tells you ,your brain will soften He's nothing but a world class liar
Oh, for sure. You have a great day.
And Obama just came out to say it was a huge error by the moron ...

HAHAHAHA Who is this Obama?
Who?? A real President not this moron in office now who has a hate for Obama because Obama made him look like a fool And now the orange anus is taking his hate out on the American people
You have that backwards, as usual. Obama said repeatedly that Trump would never be President. Trump made Obama look like the fool he is, was, and always will be.
Trump winning makes America look stupid. We already knew roughly 50% of voters are either greedy or stupid.

Who?? A real President not this moron in office now who has a hate for Obama because Obama made him look like a fool And now the orange anus is taking his hate out on the American people
You have that backwards, as usual. Obama said repeatedly that Trump would never be President. Trump made Obama look like the fool he is, was, and always will be.
Trump winning makes America look stupid. We already knew roughly 50% of voters are either greedy or stupid.

Hmmmm...you Progs keeping saying that hiLIARy won more votes, so that must mean you think the people who voted for her are Greedy and Stupid.

What a winning case to put forward to gain more supporters, btw. Keep it up!

Bo

Were the voters greedy and stupid when Obama won? See, when you say idiotic stuff like that, it's really hard to take you seriously.

Hmmmm...you Progs keeping saying that hiLIARy won more votes, so that must mean you think the people who voted for her are Greedy and Stupid.

Fuck trying to convince the rich greedy that our way is best and fair.

And fuck the stupid poor people who vote gop. I’d rather go after the idiots who don’t think voting matters. They agree with me on the issues they just don’t think their vote matters

Bo

Were the voters greedy and stupid when Obama won? See, when you say idiotic stuff like that, it's really hard to take you seriously.
I’m not going to explain if what I’m saying goes over your head

:cuckoo:

How lovely that you’re happy marinating in your insane hate.

Fuck trying to convince the rich greedy that our way is best and fair.

And fuck the stupid poor people who vote gop. I’d rather go after the idiots who don’t think voting matters. They agree with me on the issues they just don’t think their vote matters
Yeah, everyone that disagrees with you is a damn stupid idiot, huh.

So then don’t ask us why we are so upset. We’re as upset as you were during the obama years

why are you upset?
all the policies are doing well
the negative stuff is the made up Russian scandal.

during Obama he injected his shit into local matters all the time, which is why we didn't like him and his policies were pretty bad.

Hypocrites! Trump tweets about local crap all
The time . But when the black guy does it it’s a different story .

Yup. Bigot boy didn’t like it when the black guy was president and the majority of the country voted for him.

Bo
I’m not going to explain if what I’m saying goes over your head
Oh, for sure. You're a colossal glittering mass of smarts, huh.

So then don’t ask us why we are so upset. We’re as upset as you were during the obama years

why are you upset?

during Obama he injected his shit into local matters all the time, which is why we didn't like him and his policies were pretty bad.

Yup. Bigot boy didn’t like it when the black guy was president and the majority of the country voted for him.
What's your label for the person that voted for Obama and Trump?

why are you upset?

What percentage is that nutter butter. Romney lost with more votes than trump got.

Now be a good boy and run along. :cuckoo:

why are you upset?

What percentage is that nutter butter. Romney lost with more votes than trump got.

Now be a good boy and run along. :cuckoo:
You should know, you know everything. I mean if Trump voters are idiots, then there were some Obama voters that were idiots, simply because many people that voted for Obama voted for Trump out of dislike for Hillary. Duh! !

I just like to know who I'm arguing with. When I'm on my new pontoon boat this summer. When I'm up north hunting my brothers 65 acres. And when I retire at 62 years old. I just want to remember the fools who voted GOP that will never live the American dream.

I hope you blame Carter Clinton and Obama for your woes.

We all work hard to support you in that lifestyle, you little puke.

But things are changing. Your retirement might not be quite what you imagined, if you imagined you were going to get to be a big fish in a tiny rural pond. The brownshirts in the rural burgs are taking a social beating. It's wonderful.

Let's hope he gets the Government Healthcare for which he advocates when he accidentally shoots himself in the head while hunting.
Lets hope you are denied insurance because of a pre existing condition someday.

I love it when my Republican friend had to have a fund raiser to pay for his wifes cancer. That means he's going to have to have a fund raiser every year because if he can't afford the deductable now, he won't be able to next year either. I say let her die. She voted for it.

He chose to be responsible for his own.

That includes asking his friends and family who CHOOSE to help him out, to help him out.

Nothing wrong with that.

Unlike pigs like you who don't deserve life in the first place...I wouldn't piss on you if you were laying in the road..yet I'm forced to pay for you.
Good news koshergirl I would if you were on fire

Forum List

Back