I am happy and relaxed this morning, perhaps for the first time for eight years...

I am happy and relaxed this morning, perhaps the first time in eight years.

The Obama Presidency really caused me a lot of stress.

Every day, another outrage.

An economy in my city that NEVER recovered.

Now, I think things will get better...
So then don’t ask us why we are so upset. We’re as upset as you were during the obama years
You have no reason to be.
Then neither did you when obama was getting us out of Bush’s recession but you hated him from day one.

That’s because you don’t like our middle class first policies. You’re a trickle down guy. You suck rich men’s balls
You lie. I have stated here on this forum that when Obama was elected I was going to give him the opportunity to show me how good he was. Obama let his pretense down in 2012. So keep pretending and making up shit about things you know nothing about. We see it here everyday.
McConnell put the boulders in Obama way from day one or don't you realize that?

I am happy and relaxed this morning, perhaps the first time in eight years.

The Obama Presidency really caused me a lot of stress.

Every day, another outrage.

An economy in my city that NEVER recovered.

Now, I think things will get better...
So then don’t ask us why we are so upset. We’re as upset as you were during the obama years
You have no reason to be.
Then neither did you when obama was getting us out of Bush’s recession but you hated him from day one.

That’s because you don’t like our middle class first policies. You’re a trickle down guy. You suck rich men’s balls
You lie. I have stated here on this forum that when Obama was elected I was going to give him the opportunity to show me how good he was. Obama let his pretense down in 2012. So keep pretending and making up shit about things you know nothing about. We see it here everyday.
McConnell put the boulders in Obama way from day one or don't you realize that?
Right, you lose over one false accusation, ignore that one, and spew out another.

The nation is better off. Unemployment among minorities is the lowest ever. N. Korea is talking peace. Companies are handing out raises and bonuses. Things are good. Yet, the left is crying and moaning. We need no more proof that the left hates this country.

The nation is better off. Unemployment among minorities is the lowest ever. N. Korea is talking peace. Companies are handing out raises and bonuses. Things are good. Yet, the left is crying and moaning. We need no more proof that the left hates this country.
And there was no hate with Obama for his 8 years? Guess judging by you those were 8 years Republicans hated America

How did this unemployment happen? When it was already happening on Obama's watch, you didn't believe the unemployment numbers. Do you not even remember that's what you were doing before the last election? How sad. Maybe you have alzheimers.

Because whenever we pointed to the low unemployment numbers, you said it wasn't true. Now it's true? Well then it was true on Obama's watch too. Do you know what that means? That means Trump is riding Obama's wave.

Now I would like to hear from black people on this. Have they noticed that since Trump a lot of their brothers and sisters started getting hired when they weren't before Trump got into office?

I would really like to see when this black hiring spree started. I'm sure you can show us the numbers of blacks hired in 2016 compared to blacks being hired in 2017?

In fact, the monthly job numbers are no better than Obama's. All Trump's doing is continuing what Obama started. The only difference is now you acknowledge the unemployment number as being real. Under Obama you denied it was real so you didn't have to give him credit for it.

You have zero credibility.

So a handful of Republican run companies came out to announce bonus' and raises for their employees after the tax bill was passed. Clearly that was a politically motivated move you know that right? If it's enough to convince wall mart workers to vote Republican then I'll be impressed but I don't think it's enough. The cons outweigh the pros.

So a handful of Republican run companies came out to announce bonus' and raises for their employees after the tax bill was passed. Clearly that was a politically motivated move you know that right? If it's enough to convince wall mart workers to vote Republican then I'll be impressed but I don't think it's enough. The cons outweigh the pros.
Wait till the dummies find out their tax cuts are like farts in the wind,,,,,,,,,,,soon gone

And there was no hate with Obama for his 8 years? Guess judging by you those were 8 years Republicans hated America
Nope, we hated his failed policies. He failed. Obungocare failed. The Iran deal failed. Obungo was a failure.

How did this unemployment happen? When it was already happening on Obama's watch, you didn't believe the unemployment numbers. Do you not even remember that's what you were doing before the last election? How sad. Maybe you have alzheimers.

Because whenever we pointed to the low unemployment numbers, you said it wasn't true. Now it's true? Well then it was true on Obama's watch too. Do you know what that means? That means Trump is riding Obama's wave.

Now I would like to hear from black people on this. Have they noticed that since Trump a lot of their brothers and sisters started getting hired when they weren't before Trump got into office?

I would really like to see when this black hiring spree started. I'm sure you can show us the numbers of blacks hired in 2016 compared to blacks being hired in 2017?

In fact, the monthly job numbers are no better than Obama's. All Trump's doing is continuing what Obama started. The only difference is now you acknowledge the unemployment number as being real. Under Obama you denied it was real so you didn't have to give him credit for it.

You have zero credibility.
Okay, take the credit for the employment if you want. Obamacare is still a failure and so is the Iran deal. Never heard of any corporations handing out bonuses like the ones handed out during Trump's administration. As soon as Trump talked about reducing the corporate tax, boom.

Didn’t you start a thread saying Libs are the unhappy ones? Now u admit you’ve been unhappy for years .
I was unhappy because I couldn't support my family, which is a darn good reason to be unhappy.

Now that I have enough money, I am happy.

Liberals and Democrats, however, are unhappy even if they have enough money to buy Starbucks every day.

You're doing it wrong

You were suppose to be on food stamps and loving it.

Nope, we hated his failed policies. He failed. Obungocare failed. The Iran deal failed. Obungo was a failure.
If you keep listening to what Trump tells you ,your brain will soften He's nothing but a world class liar

If you keep listening to what Trump tells you ,your brain will soften He's nothing but a world class liar
Oh, for sure. You have a great day.

Wait till the dummies find out their tax cuts are like farts in the wind,,,,,,,,,,,soon gone

And most of them are getting about $30 more every two weeks. So about $780 more a year. I'm actually going to make about $3K more but I'd give mine up to get Republicans out of the white house I shit you not. It's not worth it. Like you said in a couple years my tax break will be gone. So if Republicans make massive cuts to my social security and medicare, they can take that $3000 and shove it up their asses.

So all these broke ass Republicans are going to get fucked in their senior years all for $780 a year? They are cheap. And consider Trump and his actions are going to raise gas prices. At $3.50 a gallon they'll be putting more than $780 a year in their gas tanks.

Oh, and don't give Trump credit for my raise last year. I got it because of 2016 sales. Obama had already fixed the economy even when Republicans were denying the economy was fine. They pointed to the "real" unemployment number. Somehting they don't talk about anymore. They also pointed to the debt. Another thing they don't talk about anymore.

Do you even know Trump's history?

And you think he's being truthful to you?

I got a tax cut. Unemployment is at an all time low with the highest employment among minorities in the history of the nation. N. Korea is talking peace. Obamacare is dead. Iran is next. You were saying?

And Obama just came out to say it was a huge error by the moron ... and even our own intelligence people say absolute NO EVIDENCE OF CHEATING

And Obama just came out to say it was a huge error by the moron ... and even our own intelligence people say absolute NO EVIDENCE OF CHEATING
Oh, for sure. Yup, yup. Hey, did you know that Trump had absolutely no chance of being elected President by the same people you're listening to?

I got a tax cut. Unemployment is at an all time low with the highest employment among minorities in the history of the nation. N. Korea is talking peace. Obamacare is dead. Iran is next. You were saying?

Your tax cut is going bye bye soon and when your idiot has 75 straight months of employment gains get back to me Also the unemployment rate was already heading down when dump took over

Forum List

Back