I am happy and relaxed this morning, perhaps for the first time for eight years...

The nation is better off. Unemployment among minorities is the lowest ever. N. Korea is talking peace. Companies are handing out raises and bonuses. Things are good. Yet, the left is crying and moaning. We need no more proof that the left hates this country.
And there was no hate with Obama for his 8 years? Guess judging by you those were 8 years Republicans hated America
Nope, we hated his failed policies. He failed. Obungocare failed. The Iran deal failed. Obungo was a failure.
If you keep listening to what Trump tells you ,your brain will soften He's nothing but a world class liar
Oh, for sure. You have a great day.
And Obama just came out to say it was a huge error by the moron ...

HAHAHAHA Who is this Obama?

The nation is better off. Unemployment among minorities is the lowest ever. N. Korea is talking peace. Companies are handing out raises and bonuses. Things are good. Yet, the left is crying and moaning. We need no more proof that the left hates this country.
And there was no hate with Obama for his 8 years? Guess judging by you those were 8 years Republicans hated America
Nope, we hated his failed policies. He failed. Obungocare failed. The Iran deal failed. Obungo was a failure.
If you keep listening to what Trump tells you ,your brain will soften He's nothing but a world class liar

You poor progs. You're so used to being lied to by your elites that you are congenitally unable to recognize reality and truth.

You poor progs. You're so used to being lied to by your elites that you are congenitally unable to recognize reality and truth.
Reminds me of a religious cult. Whatever they're fed, they believe

Who?? A real President not this moron in office now who has a hate for Obama because Obama made him look like a fool And now the orange anus is taking his hate out on the American people

Do you even know Trump's history?

And you think he's being truthful to you?

I got a tax cut. Unemployment is at an all time low with the highest employment among minorities in the history of the nation. N. Korea is talking peace. Obamacare is dead. Iran is next. You were saying?

This is a bullshit talking point that you are going to keep repeating until election day I see. I've already explained this over and over. You didn't believe the unemployment numbers when they were low on Obama's watch so you don't get to use them now. If anything give Obama credit since you didn't give him credit when he was president.

How old are you?

I got a tax cut. Unemployment is at an all time low with the highest employment among minorities in the history of the nation. N. Korea is talking peace. Obamacare is dead. Iran is next. You were saying?

This is a bullshit talking point that you are going to keep repeating until election day I see. I've already explained this over and over. You didn't believe the unemployment numbers when they were low on Obama's watch so you don't get to use them now. If anything give Obama credit since you didn't give him credit when he was president.

How old are you?

I have no idea how old he is, but I bet you are at least seventy eleven, you crotchety old coot.

And now back to our regularly scheduled program:

More WINNING!

Record tax receipts will lead to the largest-ever monthly budget surplus for the federal government, congressional analysts said in a new report, as Americans hand over more money to Washington.

The nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office estimates the April surplus will total $218 billion, breaking the prior record of nearly $190 billion notched in April 2001.

Greater-than-expected tax receipts drove the surplus, CBO said, noting the record $515 billion in receipts for the month was as much as $40 billion more than the agency estimated about a month ago....

CBO forecasts largest-ever monthly surplus as record tax receipts pour in

Who?? A real President not this moron in office now who has a hate for Obama because Obama made him look like a fool And now the orange anus is taking his hate out on the American people

When did Ears make Trump look the fool? You're confused, Trump has dismantled the Gonad's "legacy"...shot, kaput, nothing left

Your tax cut is going bye bye soon and when your idiot has 75 straight months of employment gains get back to me Also the unemployment rate was already heading down when dump took over

I don't think these rwnj's get this. I think he truly and whole heartedly believes his numbers. Makes me so mad when in 2016 these idiots were repeating Trump's claims that the unemployment number wasn't real. But what did he say the fucking second he got into office?
President Donald Trump on Wednesday said he had seen the light when it comes to the US's official unemployment and jobsnumbers.

For years, Trump attacked the Bureau of Labor Statistics' reports on the US labor market, but now that he is in charge he's singing a different tune.

"And when we got those great reports, I kept saying, you know, those numbers — whether it's 4.2, 4.3 — I said, for a long time they don't matter. But now I accept those numbers very proudly. I say they do matter. But we're doing very well with the jobs and the jobs reports, and we're doing very well with companies. We're really moving along."

While this decline, and the number of jobs created on a monthly basis during his time in office, has been pretty standard for the eight years of the economic recovery, Trump's acceptance of these reports is new.

Trump once called the jobs report 'one of the biggest hoaxes in modern politics' — now he accepts 'those numbers very proudly'

How old are you?

I'm 105. I give Obama credit for being a first class liar and race baiter.

How old are you?

I have no idea how old he is, but I bet you are at least seventy eleven, you crotchety old coot.

More WINNING!

Record tax receipts will lead to the largest-ever monthly budget surplus for the federal government, congressional analysts said in a new report, as Americans hand over more money to Washington.

The nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office estimates the April surplus will total $218 billion, breaking the prior record of nearly $190 billion notched in April 2001.

Greater-than-expected tax receipts drove the surplus, CBO said, noting the record $515 billion in receipts for the month was as much as $40 billion more than the agency estimated about a month ago....

Not good enough. But as soon as a Democrat is back in the White House we will take credit for it like you're taking credit for the great economy Obama handed you.

Remember Trump himself admits that he was wrong to doubt the unemployment numbers before he was elected. That means you were wrong to do it too. So if you were wrong the last 8 years imagine what you are wrong about now.

How old are you?

More WINNING!

If that sounds like good news, don't get too excited just yet: it likely won't be enough to outweigh the escalating expenditures. The federal budget deficit was $622 billion for the first 11 months of fiscal year 2016. That figure is higher than the 2015 numbers: about $92 billion more than during the same period.

How old are you?

So you are 59 and probably never going to be able to retire. Amirite?

When did Ears make Trump look the fool? You're confused, Trump has dismantled the Gonad's "legacy"...shot, kaput, nothing left
He did just what you say,,,,,,only not for Americans benefit When he made the moron look the fool ? At a WH correspondence dinner ,,,,,Sorry you missed it

He did just what you say,,,,,,only not for Americans benefit When he made the moron look the fool ? At a WH correspondence dinner ,,,,,Sorry you missed it

Sorry I never listened to the big eared jackass before, I'm certainly not starting to now.

By the way...you have an "O" ring around your mouth

Sorry I never listened to the big eared jackass before, I'm certainly not starting to now.

Not really sassy but some of us can tell the wheat from the chaff, and trump is the worst ever

Not really sassy but some of us can tell the wheat from the chaff, and trump is the worst ever

Opinions are just that...opinions. I take no Obama worshiping jack wad seriously

How old are you?

So you are 59 and probably never going to be able to retire. Amirite?

Correct.

Opinions are just that...opinions. I take no Obama worshiping jack wad seriously
Obama could have given away a bunch of tax breaks too and got a temporary bump from it. In fact it might not be until Trump's second term that the wheels start to fall off. Luckily he won't get a second term.

How old are you?

More WINNING!

Not good enough. But as soon as a Democrat is back in the White House we will take credit for it like you're taking credit for the great economy Obama handed you.

Remember Trump himself admits that he was wrong to doubt the unemployment numbers before he was elected. That means you were wrong to do it too. So if you were wrong the last 8 years imagine what you are wrong about now.

Tell me, is being stupid kinda like being high all the time?

How did this unemployment happen? When it was already happening on Obama's watch, you didn't believe the unemployment numbers. Do you not even remember that's what you were doing before the last election? How sad. Maybe you have alzheimers.

Because whenever we pointed to the low unemployment numbers, you said it wasn't true. Now it's true? Well then it was true on Obama's watch too. Do you know what that means? That means Trump is riding Obama's wave.

Now I would like to hear from black people on this. Have they noticed that since Trump a lot of their brothers and sisters started getting hired when they weren't before Trump got into office?

I would really like to see when this black hiring spree started. I'm sure you can show us the numbers of blacks hired in 2016 compared to blacks being hired in 2017?

In fact, the monthly job numbers are no better than Obama's. All Trump's doing is continuing what Obama started. The only difference is now you acknowledge the unemployment number as being real. Under Obama you denied it was real so you didn't have to give him credit for it.

You have zero credibility.
Okay, take the credit for the employment if you want. Obamacare is still a failure and so is the Iran deal. Never heard of any corporations handing out bonuses like the ones handed out during Trump's administration. As soon as Trump talked about reducing the corporate tax, boom.

Of course corporations love getting tax breaks they don't need or deserve. They'll even hand out some bonus' if it'll help them keep those tax breaks. How's the debt looking? Oh you don't care about that anymore?

Forum List

Back