I am happy and relaxed this morning, perhaps for the first time for eight years...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
I am happy and relaxed this morning, perhaps the first time in eight years.

The Obama Presidency really caused me a lot of stress.

Every day, another outrage.

An economy in my city that NEVER recovered.

Now, I think things will get better...

So then don’t ask us why we are so upset. We’re as upset as you were during the obama years

So then don’t ask us why we are so upset. We’re as upset as you were during the obama years

The difference is that Blackrook was felling better that the Obama disaster ended while you stupid Moon Bats are sad that Trump is making this country great again and undoing the damage caused by the affirmative action asshole. .

All I wanted was to make enough money to support my family, and while Obama was President I couldn't acheive that.

As soon as Trump took office, all my dreams came true, and now I have an awesome job that makes big bucks and I don't know what I'll do with all my money, but I will probably pay off all the debts I incurred during the Obama years.

Didn’t you start a thread saying Libs are the unhappy ones? Now u admit you’ve been unhappy for years .

Didn’t you start a thread saying Libs are the unhappy ones? Now u admit you’ve been unhappy for years .
I was unhappy because I couldn't support my family, which is a darn good reason to be unhappy.

Now that I have enough money, I am happy.

Liberals and Democrats, however, are unhappy even if they have enough money to buy Starbucks every day.

Hey, ignorance is bliss; as you are proving.

why are you upset?
all the policies are doing well
the negative stuff is the made up Russian scandal.

during Obama he injected his shit into local matters all the time, which is why we didn't like him and his policies were pretty bad.

why are you upset?

during Obama he injected his shit into local matters all the time, which is why we didn't like him and his policies were pretty bad.

Hypocrites! Trump tweets about local crap all
The time . But when the black guy does it it’s a different story .

why are you upset?

Hypocrites! Trump tweets about local crap all
The time . But when the black guy does it it’s a different story .
really like what?

I'm ecstatic, trump is president. and all the shit you toss at him blows up in your face. hey the ag that has a hard on for trump just resigned

why? because the ag was a piece of shit. chickens coming home to roost

After reading your title.....

I thought you ran over a liberal...

I can see where that would be relaxing...:banana:

All I wanted was to make enough money to support my family, and while Obama was President I couldn't acheive that.

As soon as Trump took office, all my dreams came true, and now I have an awesome job that makes big bucks and I don't know what I'll do with all my money, but I will probably pay off all the debts I incurred during the Obama years.
You let some asshole like trump dictate how you feel, how you're doing? WE all know you work picking up dems garbage

The difference is that Blackrook was felling better that the Obama disaster ended while you stupid Moon Bats are sad that Trump is making this country great again and undoing the damage caused by the affirmative action asshole. .
Great again for who? Billionaires? Feels like 2015 to me

You let some asshole like trump dictate how you feel, how you're doing? WE all know you work picking up dems garbage
I wonder what day exactly when America became great again?

Republicans are so fos but voters fall for it.

And democrats are pussies. Do you hear them trashing republicans like republicans trashed democrats?

People need to realize the economy was fine before trump. All he did was pass a tax break which was just a temporary stimulus. Bfd

It must suck going through life letting other people have that much impact on your life.

You have no reason to be.

Then neither did you when obama was getting us out of Bush’s recession but you hated him from day one.

That’s because you don’t like our middle class first policies. You’re a trickle down guy. You suck rich men’s balls

Then neither did you when obama was getting us out of Bush’s recession but you hated him from day one.

That’s because you don’t like our middle class first policies. You’re a trickle down guy. You suck rich men’s balls
You lie. I have stated here on this forum that when Obama was elected I was going to give him the opportunity to show me how good he was. Obama let his pretense down in 2012. So keep pretending and making up shit about things you know nothing about. We see it here everyday.

New Topics

Forum List

Back