I am happy and relaxed this morning, perhaps for the first time for eight years...

Do you even know Trump's history?

And you think he's being truthful to you?

I got a tax cut. Unemployment is at an all time low with the highest employment among minorities in the history of the nation. N. Korea is talking peace. Obamacare is dead. Iran is next. You were saying?

This is a bullshit talking point that you are going to keep repeating until election day I see. I've already explained this over and over. You didn't believe the unemployment numbers when they were low on Obama's watch so you don't get to use them now. If anything give Obama credit since you didn't give him credit when he was president.

How old are you?

I'm 105. I give Obama credit for being a first class liar and race baiter.

So you are 59 and probably never going to be able to retire. Amirite?

Correct.

I just like to know who I'm arguing with. When I'm on my new pontoon boat this summer. When I'm up north hunting my brothers 65 acres. And when I retire at 62 years old. I just want to remember the fools who voted GOP that will never live the American dream.

I hope you blame Carter Clinton and Obama for your woes.

Nope, we hated his failed policies. He failed. Obungocare failed. The Iran deal failed. Obungo was a failure.
If you keep listening to what Trump tells you ,your brain will soften He's nothing but a world class liar
Oh, for sure. You have a great day.
And Obama just came out to say it was a huge error by the moron ...

HAHAHAHA Who is this Obama?
Who?? A real President not this moron in office now who has a hate for Obama because Obama made him look like a fool And now the orange anus is taking his hate out on the American people

Another racist know-nothing criminal who thinks he's qualified to talk on such matters....

I imagine the little turd is related to that ph3iron retard, or one of the other racist yammerers.

Do you even know Trump's history?

And you think he's being truthful to you?

I got a tax cut. Unemployment is at an all time low with the highest employment among minorities in the history of the nation. N. Korea is talking peace. Obamacare is dead. Iran is next. You were saying?

This is a bullshit talking point that you are going to keep repeating until election day I see. I've already explained this over and over. You didn't believe the unemployment numbers when they were low on Obama's watch so you don't get to use them now. If anything give Obama credit since you didn't give him credit when he was president.

How old are you?

I have no idea how old he is, but I bet you are at least seventy eleven, you crotchety old coot.

And now back to our regularly scheduled program:

More WINNING!

Record tax receipts will lead to the largest-ever monthly budget surplus for the federal government, congressional analysts said in a new report, as Americans hand over more money to Washington.

The nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office estimates the April surplus will total $218 billion, breaking the prior record of nearly $190 billion notched in April 2001.

Greater-than-expected tax receipts drove the surplus, CBO said, noting the record $515 billion in receipts for the month was as much as $40 billion more than the agency estimated about a month ago....

CBO forecasts largest-ever monthly surplus as record tax receipts pour in

Not good enough. But as soon as a Democrat is back in the White House we will take credit for it like you're taking credit for the great economy Obama handed you.

Remember Trump himself admits that he was wrong to doubt the unemployment numbers before he was elected. That means you were wrong to do it too. So if you were wrong the last 8 years imagine what you are wrong about now.

Tell me, is being stupid kinda like being high all the time?

I'm high all the time so I guess.

If you keep listening to what Trump tells you ,your brain will soften He's nothing but a world class liar

Who?? A real President not this moron in office now who has a hate for Obama because Obama made him look like a fool And now the orange anus is taking his hate out on the American people

Another racist know-nothing criminal who thinks he's qualified to talk on such matters....

I imagine the little turd is related to that ph3iron retard, or one of the other racist yammerers.

Because he's picking on orange people?

How old are you?

I have no idea how old he is, but I bet you are at least seventy eleven, you crotchety old coot.

And now back to our regularly scheduled program:

More WINNING!

Record tax receipts will lead to the largest-ever monthly budget surplus for the federal government, congressional analysts said in a new report, as Americans hand over more money to Washington.

The nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office estimates the April surplus will total $218 billion, breaking the prior record of nearly $190 billion notched in April 2001.

Greater-than-expected tax receipts drove the surplus, CBO said, noting the record $515 billion in receipts for the month was as much as $40 billion more than the agency estimated about a month ago....

CBO forecasts largest-ever monthly surplus as record tax receipts pour in

Not good enough. But as soon as a Democrat is back in the White House we will take credit for it like you're taking credit for the great economy Obama handed you.

Remember Trump himself admits that he was wrong to doubt the unemployment numbers before he was elected. That means you were wrong to do it too. So if you were wrong the last 8 years imagine what you are wrong about now.
Tell me, is being stupid kinda like being high all the time?

I'm high all the time so I guess.

That 'splains so much.

How old are you?
Correct.
I just like to know who I'm arguing with. When I'm on my new pontoon boat this summer. When I'm up north hunting my brothers 65 acres. And when I retire at 62 years old. I just want to remember the fools who voted GOP that will never live the American dream.

Good grief....what hyperbole

How old are you?
Correct.

We all work hard to support you in that lifestyle, you little puke.

But things are changing. Your retirement might not be quite what you imagined, if you imagined you were going to get to be a big fish in a tiny rural pond. The brownshirts in the rural burgs are taking a social beating. It's wonderful.

I am happy and relaxed this morning, perhaps the first time in eight years.

The Obama Presidency really caused me a lot of stress.

Every day, another outrage.

An economy in my city that NEVER recovered.

Now, I think things will get better...
So then don’t ask us why we are so upset. We’re as upset as you were during the obama years
:206::206::206::206::206:

:bigboy:

How old are you?
Correct.

But things are changing. Your retirement might not be quite what you imagined, if you imagined you were going to get to be a big fish in a tiny rural pond. The brownshirts in the rural burgs are taking a social beating. It's wonderful.

If someone thinks owning a freaking pontoon boat and hunting someone else's property is living the dream they haven't had much

How old are you?
Correct.

Let's hope he gets the Government Healthcare for which he advocates when he accidentally shoots himself in the head while hunting.

Correct.

If someone thinks owning a freaking pontoon boat and hunting someone else's property is living the dream they haven't had much

He's a scummy little brownshirt. He probably works 3 months a year as a woodlands *technician* or *firefighter*. Spends the rest of the year on foodstamps and AmeriCorps (which, btw, isn't counted as *income* so the little parasite can draw maximum foodstamps). Retires *at 62* because he's a welfare dependent beneficiary of the criminal PERS racket.

I'm pretty sure boob is the one who posted all the "let's rape and murder kgrill" tags some years back. I know he regularly posted things about wanting to see me and my family explode and die in a boating accident.

Correct.

He's a scummy little brownshirt. He probably works 3 months a year as a woodlands *technician* or *firefighter*. Spends the rest of the year on foodstamps and AmeriCorps (which, btw, isn't counted as *income* so the little parasite can draw maximum foodstamps). Retires *at 62* because he's a welfare dependent beneficiary of the criminal PERS racket.

Yeah I'm sorry but for that to be someone's American dream speaks volumes

Parasites, that is all they are.
And the locals despise them.

Correct.

It's sooo much more than that. Savings, debt free, home paid off, what more can you ask for? I'm going to retire at 62 comfortably. Are you?

You broke fucks can't even afford a pontoon boat. You think you could afford a $26K toy? And a few years ago I purchased a $7K quadrunner. My brother bought the property for $100K and now is building a $300K home on it. Any fucking questions you losers?

Oh, did I mention our family property in Greece? I never go but my family goes every year.

What are you guys bragging about?

It's funny when I go to Lifetime Fitness it's never white Americans in that $70 a month gym. It's all foreigners and do you know why? White Americans can't afford $70 a month. I can. Can you? I doubt that.

Correct.

It's sooo much more than that. Savings, debt free, home paid off, what more can you ask for? I'm going to retire at 62 comfortably. Are you?

My husband will likely retire at 55 if our current financial plan keeps on course, our home is paid off and we owe nobody one red cent. In fact most of our friends and family are pretty much in the same situation. You're nothing special

Correct.

Let's hope he gets the Government Healthcare for which he advocates when he accidentally shoots himself in the head while hunting.
Lets hope you are denied insurance because of a pre existing condition someday.

I love it when my Republican friend had to have a fund raiser to pay for his wifes cancer. That means he's going to have to have a fund raiser every year because if he can't afford the deductable now, he won't be able to next year either. I say let her die. She voted for it.

Correct.

Lets hope you are denied insurance because of a pre existing condition someday.

I love it when my Republican friend had to have a fund raiser to pay for his wifes cancer. That means he's going to have to have a fund raiser every year because if he can't afford the deductable now, he won't be able to next year either. I say let her die. She voted for it.

Centralized Government HealthCare views LIFE as a pre-existing condition and doesn't accept any responsibility to act to preserve an individual's life. It's all utilitarian calculations, bub.

Nope, we hated his failed policies. He failed. Obungocare failed. The Iran deal failed. Obungo was a failure.

You have that backwards, as usual. Obama said repeatedly that Trump would never be President. Trump made Obama look like the fool he is, was, and always will be.

Forum List

Back