I am for northeast Asian immigration

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
I am for (north) east Asian immigration ;) South Korea, Taiwain, Japan, China,,,The reason is they're very smart and pro-science.

I wouldn't mind allowing most of our immigrates coming from these countries. :eusa_angel: Can we instead of allowing poor people from the south, allow 500k/year Chinese, Japanese, South Koreans?????

-More science
-More tech
-Lower crime rate then whites ;)
-Strong families

Last edited:
You are right they are smart and very pro science, normally for the benefit of whatever country they came from.

I am against any immigration. Asians are a threat to the job safety and wages of middle and upper middle class Americans. Maybe if economic conditions improve, we could get rid of a moratorium on immigration, but we should go back to pre 1965 immigration law, restricting immigration to primarily to Whites.

Last edited:
I am against any immigration. Asians are a threat to the job safety and wages of middle and upper middle class Americans. Maybe if economic conditions improve, we could get rid of a moratorium on immigration, but we should go back to pre 1965 immigration law, restricting immigration to primarily to Whites.
You do realize that you are using the "Greek Key" symbol which is now Greece's Golden Dawn's symbol?

I am for (north) east Asian immigration ;) South Korea, Taiwain, Japan, China,,,The reason is they're very smart and pro-science.

I wouldn't mind allowing most of our immigrates coming from these countries. :eusa_angel: Can we instead of allowing poor people from the south, allow 500k/year Chinese, Japanese, South Koreans?????

-More science
-More tech
-Lower crime rate then whites ;)
-Strong families

We're already doing that, Matt.

H1B VISAS --every high tech industry in America seems to file these to fill their ranks.

You do realize that you are using the "Greek Key" symbol which is now Greece's Golden Dawn's symbol?

I had no idea...

You are right they are smart and very pro science, normally for the benefit of whatever country they came from.

generally yes, however the most recent trends in NYC tend to join the general flow - and not surprising - if you are smart you would jump on a f
"free stuff" band wagon as well.

• Banned
I wish Obama would go to China and ask their president to send 20 million Chinese people to become Americans ;)

Benefits of doing so....

1. Least violent people of earth. East Asians have a very low crime rate ;)
2. Highest level of science, tech of any group of people.
3. Strong work ethic

Next we can go to south korea, Taiwan and japan. We can simply open our doors for 2 weeks for as many that want to become Americans.

Once we done this we can slam our doors shut.

I wish Obama would go to China and ask their president to send 20 million Chinese people to become Americans ;)

Benefits of doing so....

1. Least violent people of earth. East Asians have a very low crime rate ;)
2. Highest level of science, tech of any group of people.
3. Strong work ethic

Next we can go to south korea, Taiwan and japan. We can simply open our doors for 2 weeks for as many that want to become Americans.

Once we done this we can slam our doors shut.

They don't want to be Americans. They want to be Japanese, Chinese, Korean, etc. Why do you think they maintain their ethnic schools that teach their culture, history and language?

Long as they go with the flow HERE, I don't mind who immigrates to the USA. Oh, and no eating dolphins and dogs. That's a no no.

Forum List

Back