I tried this once in another thread with mixed results. I left that site in a never ending search for something better. I thought I would try the same here to see how it goes.

Fire away!

Anything??? do you have one of those Ouija Boards?

A question to myself.

Should I or should I not re-engage at USMB?

I'm tempted but also still undecided.

Did you consider that your USMB name "Chuz Life" may hurt your credibility as a poster? Note: I am on your side of the abortion debate.

Ask me Anything

I tried this once in another thread with mixed results. I left that site in a never ending search for something better. I thought I would try the same here to see how it goes.

Fire away!

thanks for the opportunity to ask you anything; you're a real sport :2up:

so, anyway, when the airline pilot crashed the jet and killed everyone on board, just before impact the pilot screamed, "GRAVITY SUCKS!!!!!!!"
So, my question is, does gravity really suck?
thanks

Did you consider that your USMB name "Chuz Life" may hurt your credibility as a poster? Note: I am on your side of the abortion debate.

In the more than 20 years of my posting under this name, I haven't had a problem with it yet.

Anyone who is so shallow as to get hung up on a username isn't likely worth trying to reason with anyway.

Ask me Anything

Fire away!

thanks for the opportunity to ask you anything; you're a real sport :2up:

so, anyway, when the airline pilot crashed the jet and killed everyone on board, just before impact the pilot screamed, "GRAVITY SUCKS!!!!!!!"
So, my question is, does gravity really suck?
thanks

While I can see how a person could think that gravity sucks, it's not a good fit for any of the definitions of the word that I have found.

Last edited:

In the more than 20 years of my posting under this name, I haven't had a problem with it yet.

Anyone who is so shallow as to get hung up on a username isn't likely worth trying to reason with anyway.
If you check out urban dictionary's definition of chuz bucket, you might change your mind....then again, maybe not.

Urban Dictionary: Chuz bucket

If you check out urban dictionary's definition of chuz bucket, you might change your mind....then again, maybe not.

The answer is "Not"

Chuz life is pronounced "Choose Life" and the other is pronounched as a rhyme to Fuzz.

The answer is "Not"

Chuz life is pronounced "Choose Life" and the other is pronounched as a rhyme to Fuzz.
Well, many people, like myself, will think that you picked a nasty name for some reason. When i use my hooked on phonics training, Chuz does rhyme with Fuzz. For a couple of years I've been wondering why you named yourself after a cum bucket. Perhaps you should request the mods to change your name to "Choose Life" to avoid misunderstanding.

The answer is "Not"

Well, many people, like myself, will think that you picked a nasty name for some reason. When i use my hooked on phonics training, Chuz does rhyme with Fuzz. For a couple of years I've been wondering why you named yourself after a cum bucket. Perhaps you should request the mods to change your name to "Choose Life" to avoid misunderstanding.

Nope.

I'll let those who can't learn and appreciate the difference deal with it ontheir own.

The way the whole name thing started was when I was trying to get "choose life" to fit on a personalized license plate more than 20 years ago and likely before the "urban dictionary" was even created.

Forum List

Back