Why do people buy 60 watermelons in math problems?

Follow up: If there were fewer watermelons, would there be less math?

hmmmmm.

I've never had a watermelon math question. It's always interesting to see the first questions that some people come up with when invited to "ask anything."

That is my second question, but I could be wrong, I am asking math questions after all.

I already had answered your first question.

Where?

See post #7

More math problems, and what happened to the watermelons?

hmmmmm.

I've never had a watermelon math question. It's always interesting to see the first questions that some people come up with when invited to "ask anything."

That is my second question, but I could be wrong, I am asking math questions after all.

I already had answered your first question.

Where?

See post #7

More math problems, and what happened to the watermelons?
July 4th

I'd ask you a question, but everyone around here already knows that I have all the answers.

Basically, I'm the fellow that knows how to use a search engine for the idiots that don't know how to. We have quite a few of them that don't. You will find that is why this place is so partisan.

A lot of people spend more time watching Fox News and MSNBC then they do reading. . . .

So I guess my only question to you is, do you have Cable, Satellite, or do you not waste your time watching propaganda?

What's the difference between a pound of dead weight and a pound?

Dead weight has no ability to animate itself in such a way as to essentially lighten it's load. This is why a cage full of live birds (for example) might weigh less than a cage of dead birds might weigh at some point. . . like in a moment when the (living) birds are flying around in the cage.

You're welcome.

I'd ask you a question, but everyone around here already knows that I have all the answers.

Basically, I'm the fellow that knows how to use a search engine for the idiots that don't know how to. We have quite a few of them that don't. You will find that is why this place is so partisan.

A lot of people spend more time watching Fox News and MSNBC then they do reading. . . .

So I guess my only question to you is, do you have Cable, Satellite, or do you not waste your time watching propaganda?

Beadle reads his propaganda....the rest of us just snicker.

What's the difference between a pound of dead weight and a pound?

Dead weight has no ability to animate itself in such a way as to essentially lighten it's load. This is why a cage full of live birds (for example) might weigh less than a cage of dead birds might weigh at some point. . . like in a moment when the (living) birds are flying around in the cage.

You're welcome.

I thought one was a former British currency.

I can relate to that.

Thanks for the heads up.

A lot of people spend more time watching Fox News and MSNBC then they do reading. .

You should google the difference between "then" and "than"

I have a Sat dish and I waste my time doing lots of different things. . . critiquing and filtering propaganda is among them.

If we chuz you up will you leave us alone too

That's not likely. But why do you ask?

Am I bothering / disturbing you by being here?
Sounds like you do a lot of leaving by your own testimony........whats the point of the merry go round ......seen one message board seen em all

I suppose I have been on a very long search / quest for someone in my political opposition who has the same regard for the facts and the truth as I have.

Fore example, I used to be very apathetic on most of my political views including the abortion issue. My conversion to political activism was very sudden and simple as I was compelled by the facts that I found while trying to defend my (then) position of keeping abortions legal.

So far, I have not found very many people who have been equally concerned with those facts / findings as I have been.

So, I continue to search while enjoying the debates as best I can.

Last edited:

Beadle reads his propaganda....the rest of us just snicker.
daffd3ee005506f54f1890cf4e5ca4ee.jpg

You are correct.

That is mostly because what I present to the forum is information that comes from old documents and history that is not on TV or in the CFR printed materials or garnered through government controlled schooling which most have had, and thus, cannot possibly be conceived of as being true.

Sounds like you do a lot of leaving by your own testimony........whats the point of the merry go round ......seen one message board seen em all

I suppose I have been on a very long search / quest for someone in my political opposition who has the same regard for the facts and the truth as I have.

Fore example, I used to be very apathetic on most of my political views including the abortion issue. My conversion to activism was very sudden and simple as I was compelled by the facts that I found while trying to defend my (then) position of keeping abortions legal.

So far, I have not found very many people who have been equally concerned with those facts / findings as I have been.

Fore example, I used to be very apathetic on most of my political views including the abortion issue. My conversion to activism was very sudden and simple as I was compelled by the facts that I found while trying to defend my (then) position of keeping abortions legal.

th

Forum List

Back