‘I am a Zionist,’ says Biden at Hanukkah event, promises continued military assistance to Israel

toomuchtime_

Gold Member
Dec 29, 2008
US President Joe Biden is hosting a White House reception tonight to mark Hanukkah, celebrating the festival of lights as he has continued to denounce rising antisemitism in the US and abroad amid the Israel-Hamas war.

Speaking at the reception, the president says the US will “continue to provide military assistance to Israel until they get rid of Hamas, but we have to be careful — they have to be careful. The whole world’s public opinion can shift overnight, we can’t let that happen.”

“As I said after the [Oct.7] attack, my commitment to the safety of the Jewish people, and the security of Israel, its right to exist as an independent Jewish state, is unshakeable.

“Were there no Israel, there wouldn’t be a Jew in the world who is safe,” says the president, to loud applause.

“The warmth and connection I feel to the Jewish community is unquestionable.” Biden added that “I ran into trouble and criticism when I said a few years ago that you don’t have to be Jewish to be a Zionist, and I am a Zionist.”

Most Americans are Zionists; CNN and MSNBC had better come to realize this if they want to survive.

Biden, W, McConnell, Faux "News", Synthaholic, McCarthy, Cheney, Kinzinger

THEY ARE ALL THE SAME.

THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE.

ALL ARE LEFT WING ZIONIST FASCIST SUPPORTERS OF BIG GOVERNMENT.

EVERY TIME THE GOP elects another Zionist Fascist, it does nothing but help those in the top of this post....

US President Joe Biden is hosting a White House reception tonight to mark Hanukkah, celebrating the festival of lights as he has continued to denounce rising antisemitism in the US and abroad amid the Israel-Hamas war.

Speaking at the reception, the president says the US will “continue to provide military assistance to Israel until they get rid of Hamas, but we have to be careful — they have to be careful. The whole world’s public opinion can shift overnight, we can’t let that happen.”

“As I said after the [Oct.7] attack, my commitment to the safety of the Jewish people, and the security of Israel, its right to exist as an independent Jewish state, is unshakeable.

“Were there no Israel, there wouldn’t be a Jew in the world who is safe,” says the president, to loud applause.

“The warmth and connection I feel to the Jewish community is unquestionable.” Biden added that “I ran into trouble and criticism when I said a few years ago that you don’t have to be Jewish to be a Zionist, and I am a Zionist.”

Most Americans are Zionists; CNN and MSNBC had better come to realize this if they want to survive.

Where are all the Biden supporters who have nothing but hate for Zionists?

Mac1958? rightwinger? MarcATL? IM2? surada? Synthaholic? Curried Goats? sealybobo? Crepitus?

You all DESPISE Zionists, but it turns out you voted for one, and you're here defending one daily. That pretty much makes all of you Zionists, too.

:dance:

Funny, Jews seemed to thrive between 300AD and 1948.

Why weren't they wiped out then since THERE WAS NO ISRAEL THEN...????
If you had attended those remedial reading classes, you would have noticed he said Jews wouldn't be safe without Israel, and indeed, they weren't but no one noticed because there wasn't an Israel to speak up for them and stand up for them.

If you had attended those remedial reading classes, you would have noticed he said Jews wouldn't be safe without Israel, and indeed, they weren't but no one noticed because there wasn't an Israel to speak up for them and stand up for them.

Jews were not safe in America?

WHEN???

When the Rosenbergs collaborated with the Soviets???

You are a fucked in the head liar with ZERO understanding of history.

Where are all the Biden supporters who have nothing but hate for Zionists?

Mac1958? rightwinger? MarcATL? IM2? surada? Synthaholic? Curried Goats? sealybobo? Crepitus?

You all DESPISE Zionists, but it turns out you voted for one, and you're here defending one daily. That pretty much makes all of you Zionists, too.

:dance:

This is another SUB who has an IQ under 5 and doesn't notice the reality...

WHO LOVES BIDEN?

YOUR ZIONIST HEROES

W
Cheney
McConnell
Bolton
McCarthy

NOBODY who supports ISRAEL is conservative or patriotic to AMERICA = NOBODY

Jews were not safe in America?

WHEN???

When the Rosenbergs collaborated with the Soviets???

You are a fucked in the head liar with ZERO understanding of history.
Sad little wannabe robot, you need to have your programming adjusted.

He is just like every other American President since LBJ. Kissing the ass of our favorite welfare queen so that the money will keep flowing to his party from AIPAC.

But he is not really.

At least he is against Islamic Palestinian led genocide attempt campaign since the 1920s.

Israel vs Genocide (written in 2010)

Last edited:

Was AOC invited to this event?

Forum List

Back