‘I am a Zionist,’ says Biden at Hanukkah event, promises continued military assistance to Israel

75% of his Cabinet wants Sanctions & Divestment from Israel

names
links

????

Traitor Joe's entire cabinet is Zionist Fascist Jews

because that's what Traitor Joe is, a Zionist Fascist Jew....

Three, give the go-ahead for U.S.-based Mossad agents to take out a president deemed unfriendly to Israel in order for the current vice president to take his place, and forcefully dictate that the United States' policy includes its helping the Jewish state obliterate its enemies.

which is basically a confession that Zionist Fascism offed JFK and got away with it....

names
links

????

Traitor Joe's entire cabinet is Zionist Fascist Jews

because that's what Traitor Joe is, a Zionist Fascist Jew....

Three, give the go-ahead for U.S.-based Mossad agents to take out a president deemed unfriendly to Israel in order for the current vice president to take his place, and forcefully dictate that the United States' policy includes its helping the Jewish state obliterate its enemies.

which is basically a confession that Zionist Fascism offed JFK and got away with it....
Black Lesbian Zionis Jews ? 😆🤣😝

Biden added that “I ran into trouble and criticism when I said a few years ago that you don’t have to be Jewish to be a Zionist, and I am a Zionist.”
Apparently, the president's "advisers" told him it was more important to court his pro-Israel supporters than his pro-Palestinian supporters, who have threatened to withhold their votes next year. I guess that his advisers figure that his pro-Palestinian supporters will cool down within the next year. And maybe the Administration will give lots of aid to the Palestinians during the next year,

Apparently, the president's "advisers" told him it was more important to court his pro-Israel supporters than his pro-Palestinian supporters, who have threatened to withhold their votes next year. I guess that his advisers figure that his pro-Palestinian supporters will cool down within the next year. And maybe the Administration will give lots of aid to the Palestinians during the next year,

LOL!!!

THIS is the REAL Traitor Joe...

Apparently it is "funny" that a "Republican" SUB cannot define the word CONSERVATIVE....

Zionists are fucking assholes that can go to hell! Fuck them! It is a POS political movement, bent on destroying Palestinian life.

Fuck Joe Biden! I am a liberal who voted for him. But on this issue, he kisses a little too much Israeli ass!
So what you’re saying is you’re one of those convenient brainless idiots that live on the Democrat plantation that they take for granted because you will vote Democrat like a zombie robot each election cycle no matter who or what.

So what you’re saying is you’re one of those convenient brainless idiots that live on the Democrat plantation that they take for granted because you will vote Democrat like a zombie robot each election cycle no matter who or what.
Like the MAGA faithful?

Name one MAGA mother-fucker that has told Trump to go to hell?

If Biden is really a Zionist then he is an asshole.

If he not a Zionist but says he is to kiss Jewish ass then he is a liar and an asshole.

However, the truth is that he is such a dumbass that he probably doesn't even know the definition of a Zionist.

If Biden is really a Zionist then he is an asshole.

If he not a Zionist but says he is to kiss Jewish ass then he is a liar and an asshole.

However, the truth is that he is such a dumbass that he probably doesn't even know the definition of a Zionist.
It's just a rhetorical flourish to emphasize how deep his support of Israel is, and so far he has lived up to that.

Zionists are fucking assholes that can go to hell! Fuck them! It is a POS political movement, bent on destroying Palestinian life.

Fuck Joe Biden! I am a liberal who voted for him. But on this issue, he kisses a little too much Israeli ass!
Of course you are a FUCKING LIBERAL !!! You LOVE Illegal Immigration, Transgender Women Competing with Biological Women, No Bail “ reform “ etc etc etc

But when he signs off on Divestment & Sanctions on Israel his Jewish American Vote will go Trump in never before %s
The great majority of Americans support Israel, so such a move would cost him much more than just the Jewish vote, so it will never happen.

Forum List

Back