‘I am a Zionist,’ says Biden at Hanukkah event, promises continued military assistance to Israel

Of course you are a FUCKING LIBERAL !!! You LOVE Illegal Immigration, Transgender Women Competing with Biological Women, No Bail “ reform “ etc etc etc
Oh and they're big on women's rights, think Afghanistan and Iran when thinking about womens rights. Democrats really came out defending those women! Not. Of course they had nothing to say about all the Israeli women that were gang raped and some killed afterwards by Hamas animals.

As far as the border issue, the last thing I fear is someone coming into the country making minimum wage.
Figures; a FUCKING LIBERAL sees nothing wrong with Illegal Immigration, biological men competing with women in sports , No Bail Policy, etc etc

Of course you are a FUCKING LIBERAL !!! You LOVE Illegal Immigration, Transgender Women Competing with Biological Women, No Bail “ reform “ etc etc etc

Define the word CONSERVATIVE for us...

US President Joe Biden is hosting a White House reception tonight to mark Hanukkah, celebrating the festival of lights as he has continued to denounce rising antisemitism in the US and abroad amid the Israel-Hamas war.

Speaking at the reception, the president says the US will “continue to provide military assistance to Israel until they get rid of Hamas, but we have to be careful — they have to be careful. The whole world’s public opinion can shift overnight, we can’t let that happen.”

“As I said after the [Oct.7] attack, my commitment to the safety of the Jewish people, and the security of Israel, its right to exist as an independent Jewish state, is unshakeable.

“Were there no Israel, there wouldn’t be a Jew in the world who is safe,” says the president, to loud applause.

“The warmth and connection I feel to the Jewish community is unquestionable.” Biden added that “I ran into trouble and criticism when I said a few years ago that you don’t have to be Jewish to be a Zionist, and I am a Zionist.”

Most Americans are Zionists; CNN and MSNBC had better come to realize this if they want to survive.

So...Biden supporter = Zionist, no?

No need to say it. Actions (genocide support) speak volumes.
Oh, STFU Ancient Liar. The ONLY PEOPLE committed to genocide in the region are your Arab buddies. You go in villages and murder, rape, torture and kidnap, then cry that YOU'RE being targeted for genocide. .

Nobody buys your lies except a few gullible libs and demon Inspired jew haters

Oh, STFU Ancient Liar. The ONLY PEOPLE committed to genocide in the region are your Arab buddies. You go in villages and murder, rape, torture and kidnap, then cry that YOU'RE being targeted for genocide. .

Nobody buys your lies except a few gullible libs and demon Inspired jew haters
What do you expect from the extremely stupid and ignorant! Claiming that Israel destroyed over 300 mosques in Gaza where they’d are only 10

Forum List

Back