‘I am a Zionist,’ says Biden at Hanukkah event, promises continued military assistance to Israel

But he is not really.

At least he is against Islamic Palestinian led genocide attempt campaign since the 1920s.

Israel vs Genocide (written in 2010)
I have always seen Joe Biden as an unprincipled, opportunistic politician, and no one outside of Delaware ever took him seriously until Obama made him VP, and his policies in this administration have been disastrous for the US, except for his support for Ukraine and Israel, so until I see evidence to the contrary, I'll still give him credit for doing at least two things right.

his policies in this administration have been disastrous for the US, except for his support for Ukraine and Israel,

How is "support" for Israel and Ukraine NOT DISASTEROUS for the US?

How did the US benefit?

We are out TRILLIONS of dollars for NOTHING....

Funny, Jews seemed to thrive between 300AD and 1948.

Why weren't they wiped out then since THERE WAS NO ISRAEL THEN...????

How many muslims are in the entire world? how many Jews are there? there is only about 14 million Jews in the world. There have been times in history when they were killed millions at a time so I don't see how you can call that THRIVING. There should be at least 100 million for such an ancient civilization.

How many muslims are in the entire world? how many Jews are there? there is only about 14 million Jews in the world. There have been times in history when they were killed millions at a time so I don't see how you can call that THRIVING. There should be at least 100 million for such an ancient civilization.

Jews were wiped out, or subjected to an attempt of such, in two countries = Romania and Germany

In Romania, it took Jews about 1000 years to be in full control of everything. Then Prince Vlad rallied the natives, and that explains why Jews really REALLY hate Prince Vlad....

In America, France, Canada, Scandinavia etc. Jews were never subjected to anything like that....

Jews were wiped out, or subjected to an attempt of such, in two countries = Romania and Germany

In Romania, it took Jews about 1000 years to be in full control of everything. Then Prince Vlad rallied the natives, and that explains why Jews really REALLY hate Prince Vlad....

In America, France, Canada, Scandinavia etc. Jews were never subjected to anything like that....

There were millions in Poland who were wiped out

US President Joe Biden is hosting a White House reception tonight to mark Hanukkah, celebrating the festival of lights as he has continued to denounce rising antisemitism in the US and abroad amid the Israel-Hamas war.

Speaking at the reception, the president says the US will “continue to provide military assistance to Israel until they get rid of Hamas, but we have to be careful — they have to be careful. The whole world’s public opinion can shift overnight, we can’t let that happen.”

“As I said after the [Oct.7] attack, my commitment to the safety of the Jewish people, and the security of Israel, its right to exist as an independent Jewish state, is unshakeable.

“Were there no Israel, there wouldn’t be a Jew in the world who is safe,” says the president, to loud applause.

“The warmth and connection I feel to the Jewish community is unquestionable.” Biden added that “I ran into trouble and criticism when I said a few years ago that you don’t have to be Jewish to be a Zionist, and I am a Zionist.”

Most Americans are Zionists; CNN and MSNBC had better come to realize this if they want to survive.
Zionists are fucking assholes that can go to hell! Fuck them! It is a POS political movement, bent on destroying Palestinian life.

Fuck Joe Biden! I am a liberal who voted for him. But on this issue, he kisses a little too much Israeli ass!

Zionists are fucking assholes that can go to hell! Fuck them! It is a POS political movement, bent on destroying Palestinian life.

Fuck Joe Biden! I am a liberal who voted for him. But on this issue, he kisses a little too much Israeli ass!

Biden was the Democrats' #1 supporter of W, Feinstein was second....

Biden supported all of it, including Gitmo...

and you were there and counted each one....

Ive read historical accounts. So you, do you verify all history in person? or do you only pick and choose based on things you like to deny?

Ive read historical accounts. So you, do you verify all history in person? or do you only pick and choose based on things you like to deny?

Then READ THIS ONE, since it actually concerns the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA...

Forum List

Back