I am a White Man

Someone ask you to do all that bullshit you just posted?

No, it's called freedom of speech.
No shit?

He already told me that in a round about way.

Just a reminder. He may say bitch things, but those are a protected right, just like ours.
Yeah I was just wondering if someone had asked him to bow down and submit personally or was this just some weird warped fantasy.

Warped Fantasy. C'mon.

Yeah I was just wondering if someone had asked him to bow down and submit personally or was this just some weird warped fantasy.

Yeah I saw that. They did that of their own accord. They are members of the same church. Where do you guys get this shit with the misleading headlines?

I am a white man.

Ditto.

I have compassion, and I am upset with what happened to George Floyd.

Ditto.

Will I apologize for being white? Never. Will I hate you because you're black? Never.

Fantastic. Rational.

But I will be damned if I apologize for my lineage. I will not repent for the actions of my ancestors, nor will I apologize for the color of my skin. I will not kneel down before you and repent for the sins of my ancestors. I will not apologize for who I am.

Great! I agree.

No shit?

Just a reminder. He may say bitch things, but those are a protected right, just like ours.

Warped Fantasy. C'mon.
You never know. I've seen some weird shit happen when white guilt is involved.

I am a white man.

Will I apologize for being white? Never. Will I hate you because you're black? Never.

But I will be damned if I apologize for my lineage. I will not repent for the actions of my ancestors, nor will I apologize for the color of my skin. I will not kneel down before you and repent for the sins of my ancestors. I will not apologize for who I am.

I will never kneel down and bend the knee to anyone but the Lord Almighty.

Beware, those of you fighting for racial justice, lest you become that which you hate most. Racist.
One of our fellow member winterborn has taken a knee
3F93BFA4-2830-47EB-8FDE-D256B56A9918.jpeg

I am a white man.

I will never kneel down and bend the knee to anyone but the Lord Almighty.

Beware, those of you fighting for racial justice, lest you become that which you hate most. Racist.
One of our fellow member winterborn has taken a knee View attachment 345734
I've heard he LIKES to go down on his knees, but that MAY just be a rumor...........................I kid, I kid! WinterBorn isn't THAT bad for a LIBERAL............

No shit?

Warped Fantasy. C'mon.
You never know. I've seen some weird shit happen when white guilt is involved.

I understand history. I like history. I also don't possess any white guilt. Sorry.

Forum List

Back