I am a White Man

I am a white man.

I have compassion, and I am upset with what happened to George Floyd.

Will I apologize for being white? Never. Will I hate you because you're black? Never.

But I will be damned if I apologize for my lineage. I will not repent for the actions of my ancestors, nor will I apologize for the color of my skin. I will not kneel down before you and repent for the sins of my ancestors.

I will never kneel down and bend the knee to anyone but the Lord Almighty.

Beware, those of you fighting for racial justice, lest you become that which you hate most. Racist.
You do not understand what this is about.

I think the message here is don’t blindly demonize because of skin color. And I suspect TK is outraged at unjust deaths too. Jmo

I am a white man.

Will I apologize for being white? Never. Will I hate you because you're black? Never.

But I will be damned if I apologize for my lineage. I will not repent for the actions of my ancestors, nor will I apologize for the color of my skin. I will not kneel down before you and repent for the sins of my ancestors.

Beware, those of you fighting for racial justice, lest you become that which you hate most. Racist.

I think the message here is don’t blindly demonize because of skin color. And I suspect TK is outraged at unjust deaths too. Jmo

You read that precisely. Correctly. I am heartened you understand.

The FACT that we have a thread on this very subject shows our Nation is screwed...............The Op by doing this thread is basically apologizing for being white based on the Nutbag Narrative of this country...............

The officer is arrested.........and charged...........End of Story.......If he had been a alien from Mars he should have been charged..........That gives NO ONE THE RIGHT TO LOOT AND BURN...........

You can Cherry coat this all you want.............BUT IT'S ALL BS.........and some incident happens like this EVERY ELECTION........hyped by the Media and the DNC

I am a white man.

But I will be damned if I apologize for my lineage. I will not repent for the actions of my ancestors I will not apologize for the color of my skin. I will not kneel down before you and repent for the sins of my ancestors.

What exactly is your purpose? Why not try empathy and listening? Why are you so protective of people with the same skin color as you who have perpetrated crimes of racism? How are you so connected to skin color that in a time of hurting you’d post something divisive? Who wants you to apologize for skin?
shouldnt you be outside burning looting and killing cops in the name of empathy .

How are you so connected to skin color that in a time of hurting you’d post something divisive?

Spare me your moral preening.

The idea that I should simply "disconnect" myself from my race, the mere suggestion of it, is racist in its own right. How dare you.

If black people can be proud of and connect with others of their skin color, if any other ethnicity can connect with their peers, so can I.

I will not be told to withhold the pride I have in who I am. Not by anyone, and most certainly NOT BY YOU.
I have to say...I am neither proud nor ashamed of my race. It is a random draw of genetics. It has blessed me with certain advantages that have nothing to do with my character, just as being born American has.

It is an ongoing journey for me not to automatically feel prickly...or defensive, when I feel attacked for something I had no choice or control over and that has never defined me to me.

When I think of what defines me, I think of my love for the mountains, a deep appreciation of music and books, and abiding love for the company of my 4-legged tribe...but not my skin color.

On the other hand...I am seldom reminded of my skin color ... it just doesn’t come up.

Maybe that is the difference.

I am a white man.

That's not what they (the protesters) are doing by and large.

It is what the tRumplings here are doing.

He's beating the wrong horse.

I am a white man.

Which freaking cities are we burning to the ground...........that is a DNC trait.......along with paying protesters to cause violence.......or Antifa who are FASCIST PRICKS..........who in their charter say they want VIOLENCE..............and your side tries to portray them as something good a lot........

When BLM can protest without burning and looting get back to me..............they have lost all respect as they DESERVE NONE.

I am a white man.

you dont understand stats.

I am a white man.

But I will be damned if I apologize for my lineage. I will not repent for the actions of my ancestors, nor will I apologize for the color of my skin. I will not kneel down before you and repent for the sins of my ancestors. I will not apologize for who I am.

I've read your posts. You are probably white, but you have a long way to go before you become a man.
And YOU, Ball-Less Wonder, will NEVER be a man. You're welcome.
View attachment 345765
That would be YOU, dumbass...............
Lol, nope.

What exactly is your purpose? Why not try empathy and listening?

You missed the point entirely.

I am empathetic. I am always willing to listen, But I am not submissive. I will not submit and endure the same submission the black man endured. I will fight to make sure the black man never endures that pain ever again.

I am simply suggesting you abandon the "eye for an eye" approach.
Wait, wait. Who asked anyone to kneel?

I am a white man.

But I will be damned if I apologize for my lineage. I will not repent for the actions of my ancestors, nor will I apologize for the color of my skin. I will not kneel down before you and repent for the sins of my ancestors. I will not apologize for who I am.

I've read your posts. You are probably white, but you have a long way to go before you become a man.
I am man enough to stand up for myself and who I am.

You grovel on your knees like the coward you apparently are.

Proof?

What exactly is your purpose? Why not try empathy and listening?

You missed the point entirely.

I am empathetic. I am always willing to listen, But I am not submissive. I will not submit and endure the same submission the black man endured. I will fight to make sure the black man never endures that pain ever again.

I am simply suggesting you abandon the "eye for an eye" approach.
Wait, wait. Who asked anyone to kneel?
They were TOLD to kneel, OL. PLEASE try to keep up, senile one.

I am a white man.

Which freaking cities are we burning to the ground...........that is a DNC trait.......along with paying protesters to cause violence.......or Antifa who are FASCIST PRICKS..........who in their charter say they want VIOLENCE..............and your side tries to portray them as something good a lot........

When BLM can protest without burning and looting get back to me..............they have lost all respect as they DESERVE NONE.
Yesterday and today. They're protesting without burning and looting. Except NYC. You know NYC.

Forum List

Back