I am a White Man

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Mar 30, 2013
The Land of Sanctuary
I am a white man.

I have compassion, and I am upset with what happened to George Floyd.

Will I apologize for being white? Never. Will I hate you because you're black? Never.

But I will be damned if I apologize for my lineage. I will not repent for the actions of my ancestors, nor will I apologize for the color of my skin. I will not kneel down before you and repent for the sins of my ancestors. I will not apologize for who I am.

I will never kneel down and bend the knee to anyone but the Lord Almighty.

Beware, those of you fighting for racial justice, lest you become that which you hate most. Racist.

Last edited:
I am a white man.

Will I apologize for being white? Never. Will I hate you because you're black? Never.

But I will be damned if I apologize for my lineage. I will not repent for the actions of my ancestors I will not apologize for the color of my skin. I will not kneel down before you and repent for the sins of my ancestors.

Beware, those of you fighting for racial justice, lest you become that which you hate most. Racist.
What exactly is your purpose? Why not try empathy and listening? Why are you so protective of people with the same skin color as you who have perpetrated crimes of racism? How are you so connected to skin color that in a time of hurting you’d post something divisive? Who wants you to apologize for skin?

What exactly is your purpose? Why not try empathy and listening?

You missed the point entirely.

I am empathetic. I am always willing to listen, But I am not submissive. I will not submit and endure the same submission the black man endured. I will fight to make sure the black man never endures that pain ever again.

I am simply suggesting you abandon the "eye for an eye" approach.

Last edited:
I am a white man.

But I will be damned if I apologize for my lineage. I will not repent for the actions of my ancestors, nor will I apologize for the color of my skin. I will not kneel down before you and repent for the sins of my ancestors.

You do not understand what this is about.

How are you so connected to skin color that in a time of hurting you’d post something divisive?

Spare me your moral preening.

The idea that I should simply "disconnect" myself from my race, the mere suggestion of it, is racist in its own right. How dare you.

If black people can be proud of and connect with others of their skin color, if any other ethnicity can connect with their peers, so can I.

I will not be told to withhold the pride I have in who I am. Not by anyone, and most certainly NOT BY YOU.

Last edited:
I am a white man.

But I will be damned if I apologize for my lineage. I will not repent for the actions of my ancestors, nor will I apologize for the color of my skin. I will not kneel down before you and repent for the sins of my ancestors.

You do not understand what this is about.

And you suppose, that because you are liberal, because you feel that you hold the correct point of view, that you do?

I am a white man.

Wow, fantastic post. Thanks, TK.

I am a white man.

Wow, fantastic post. Thanks, TK.

I'm glad it made you happy. :)

Someone ask you to do all that bullshit you just posted?

No, it's called freedom of speech.
No shit?

He already told me that in a round about way.

Just a reminder. He may say bitch things, but those are a protected right, just like ours.
Yeah I was just wondering if someone had asked him to bow down and submit personally or was this just some weird warped fantasy.

Forum List

Back