I ain't no Birther, but what's up with this?

$6a00e553b3b3a7883301157156dd13970c-800wi.gif

ah the disinfo agent LYING ability is back immediately to post.priceless.lol.

The only truth he has ever admited to is he has bad knees.

It's part of the consequences of his extra job. I've heard tell that he's out on dark street corners, dressed up like Rue Paul, trying to score some extra meth money........

Yo, Lying Ability, buy knee pads and you wouldn't have as much trouble.

ah the disinfo agent LYING ability is back immediately to post.priceless.lol.

It's part of the consequences of his extra job. I've heard tell that he's out on dark street corners, dressed up like Rue Paul, trying to score some extra meth money........

Wow. This is the best you've got. :cuckoo:

You typed it out. You looked it over. And yet you decided you wanted to hit the "submit" button anyway.

You remain beyond pathetic.

Speaking of third grade insults.........

"I'm rubber, you're glue, what you call me bounces off and sticks to you".

"I know you are, what am I"?

What, been picking up things from the kiddies that you're molesting in the neighborhood?

yep thats the ONLY way Lying Ability knows hot to debate is with third grade insults when he cant refute facts and evidence.:lol:

Wow. This is the best you've got. :cuckoo:

You typed it out. You looked it over. And yet you decided you wanted to hit the "submit" button anyway.

You remain beyond pathetic.
careful man, he'll threaten to break your legs

:lol:

Thou shall not bear false witness....(the work of the deceiver)

Which YOU are doing....

How come?

In case you are truly doing this by accident or mistake....FYI

Obama DID NOT get any foreign given scholarships to go to college here....that is just ANOTHER LIE of this group, and has been proven to be FALSE already...

What I would like to know is WHY would you, a supposed believing, religious Christian, continue to FOLLOW LIARS....people who have continually presented ONE LIE AFTER ANOTHER regarding Obama's birth...ALL of the proof was FABRICATED of FALSE....OR FRAUDULENT.

So WHY do you continue to follow DECEIVERS and LIARS, as this group has now turned out to be?

What makes you stay by their side? God? I don't think so.... :( But please explain so that I do understand precisely where you are coming from....

Care

I have seen NO proof from either side, hence, my dilemma. IF Obama is legit, why won't he allow these documents to be viewed, as required (though in THIS case, not enforced), by law as eligible for his job? If he is not legit, why can't those that "bear false witness" for him by stating he is legit with no proof, provide the evidence? It seems really simple to me, if he IS legitimately the commander and chief, he would lead by example, he has chosen, not to do that. Obama has chosen to spend millions of dollars, legally hiding his past.
I believe he is not a US citizen, by his own declaration as well as being a dual citizen (that would make him, ineligible). I believe that because he will not discuss it, he will not provide evidence (he, being the only one that can, legally), and I can not see one demonstration of his "love" for this country, that raised the standard of rights and the standard of living for BILLIONS of people on this planet (with medical advances, scientific and engineering technologies, and inventions).
The only "vibes" that I get from Obama is smugness, like he is pulling one over on the citizens, and he sits in the white house and laughs about it every night. In the senate, he did not fix, or even try to fix one thing that he has his fingers into now. He did not fix or try to fix any of the existing problems before creating a giant government mess (that is making more problems).
Why would anyone think he is genuine or authentic? What has he done that has displayed his patriotism or his pride in this country? What makes you stay by his side? I don't think so.... :( But please explain so that I do understand precisely where you are coming from....

great points,there were multiple threads created sometime back by this poster named Pale Rider who took the Obama apologists here to school that he is not a legit us citizen.of course people around here only see what they want to see so they ignored his facts that proved it.:cuckoo:

So you, you personally have seen his college financial information that states he was a US citizen? You know for a fact that: as an adult, enrolled in college that he did not claim he was a foreign citizen to gain grants or scholarships to pay for those high dollar schools he attended? You know who paid for his college and it was all legit?

If you don't know these things, you cannot prove that this man is a US citizen, you, like the rest of us can only guess 'what' he really is. The muslims believe that people should be judged on their merits and deeds above their words, so far, it is not looking to good for his integrity.

If you have some proof of 'his integrity' or his 'honesty', or 'his love for this country', please provide the evidence. I am desperately 'hoping' this man that won the office of president cares about the citizens and the country. Not much to go on, so far.

I have seen NO proof from either side, hence, my dilemma. IF Obama is legit, why won't he allow these documents to be viewed, as required (though in THIS case, not enforced), by law as eligible for his job? If he is not legit, why can't those that "bear false witness" for him by stating he is legit with no proof, provide the evidence? It seems really simple to me, if he IS legitimately the commander and chief, he would lead by example, he has chosen, not to do that. Obama has chosen to spend millions of dollars, legally hiding his past.
I believe he is not a US citizen, by his own declaration as well as being a dual citizen (that would make him, ineligible). I believe that because he will not discuss it, he will not provide evidence (he, being the only one that can, legally), and I can not see one demonstration of his "love" for this country, that raised the standard of rights and the standard of living for BILLIONS of people on this planet (with medical advances, scientific and engineering technologies, and inventions).
The only "vibes" that I get from Obama is smugness, like he is pulling one over on the citizens, and he sits in the white house and laughs about it every night. In the senate, he did not fix, or even try to fix one thing that he has his fingers into now. He did not fix or try to fix any of the existing problems before creating a giant government mess (that is making more problems).
Why would anyone think he is genuine or authentic? What has he done that has displayed his patriotism or his pride in this country? What makes you stay by his side? I don't think so.... :( But please explain so that I do understand precisely where you are coming from....

great points,there were multiple threads created sometime back by this poster named Pale Rider who took the Obama apologists here to school that he is not a legit us citizen.of course people around here only see what they want to see so they ignored his facts that proved it.:cuckoo:

So you, you personally have seen his college financial information that states he was a US citizen? You know for a fact that: as an adult, enrolled in college that he did not claim he was a foreign citizen to gain grants or scholarships to pay for those high dollar schools he attended? You know who paid for his college and it was all legit?

If you don't know these things, you cannot prove that this man is a US citizen, you, like the rest of us can only guess 'what' he really is. The muslims believe that people should be judged on their merits and deeds above their words, so far, it is not looking to good for his integrity.

If you have some proof of 'his integrity' or his 'honesty', or 'his love for this country', please provide the evidence. I am desperately 'hoping' this man that won the office of president cares about the citizens and the country. Not much to go on, so far.

So who do you think perpetrated the crime Logi? Did his mother get his records falsified or do you think obama did, later in life, had his records changed to state honolulu as his BIRTH PLACE on his BIRTH CERTIFICATE which his Certificate of Live Birth information MUST MIMIC, BY LAW?

If it was obama later in life, then HOW did obama get registered as a live honolulu birthed child, with the Hawaii Dept of Health and Vital statistics Registrar, just 4 days after his birth?

And how did this Department of Health have his name and parents name to make their government Health Department weekly announcements of babies birthed in Honolulu, the following week after his birth? This was not grandparents running the ad, this waqs a State of Hawaii Announcement section in the newspaper every week for the bureau of health statistics?

Please tell all of us any logical explanation for the State of Hawaii to have a birth certificate for Obama, and it stating Honolulu, Hawaii as his birth place. And please provide the hawaiian Law, that permits anyone to list honolulu as their birth place, in the spot on the certificate that is slotted for BIRTH PLACE, IF THEY WERE NOT BORN HERE.

I'll check in later to see if you have found that....

I tried for days, and there IS NO LAW THAT WOULD PERMIT hawaii to list honolulu as their birth place when they were not born there, when Obama was born.

So, please, please please....any birther, give us the scenario, with some proof to support the speculation, of how Obama could have a LEGAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE ON FILE with the state of Hawaii, IF HE WAS NOT BORN THERE, just 4 days after his birth?:confused:

care

So who do you think perpetrated the crime Logi? Did his mother get his records falsified or do you think obama did, later in life, had his records changed to state honolulu as his BIRTH PLACE on his BIRTH CERTIFICATE which his Certificate of Live Birth information MUST MIMIC, BY LAW?

If it was obama later in life, then HOW did obama get registered as a live honolulu birthed child, with the Hawaii Dept of Health and Vital statistics Registrar, just 4 days after his birth?

And how did this Department of Health have his name and parents name to make their government Health Department weekly announcements of babies birthed in Honolulu, the following week after his birth? This was not grandparents running the ad, this waqs a State of Hawaii Announcement section in the newspaper every week for the bureau of health statistics?

Please tell all of us any logical explanation for the State of Hawaii to have a birth certificate for Obama, and it stating Honolulu, Hawaii as his birth place. And please provide the hawaiian Law, that permits anyone to list honolulu as their birth place, in the spot on the certificate that is slotted for BIRTH PLACE, IF THEY WERE NOT BORN HERE.

I tried for days, and there IS NO LAW THAT WOULD PERMIT hawaii to list honolulu as their birth place when they were not born there, when Obama was born.

So, please, please please....any birther, give us the scenario, with some proof to support the speculation, of how Obama could have a LEGAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE ON FILE with the state of Hawaii, IF HE WAS NOT BORN THERE, just 4 days after his birth?:confused:

care

Good avoid. His birth certificate is a technicality. His father and step-father were both foreign citizens (that would make him a dual-citizen, unqualified).
Did he, Obama or Barry sorento or what ever his name was when he attended college, as an adult, claim to be a foreign citizen and sign legal documents as an adult, stating just that? I don't care if his excuse was a grant or scholarship payment. Did he, as an adult, claim to be a foreign citizen? He will not release the documents that prove otherwise.

As for who is perpetuating the crime, that would be, none other, than the current president. By his lack of 'transparency', he is weakening the integrity of the office of the president of the USA. By his lack of 'transparency', he is showing himself to be without honor and integrity as the commander and chief of our military. He is not a leader, he is a lecturer, that is what he does. His actions are silent (except for when it comes to hurting the USA or its citizens). I pray for him and his family and our country that he will grow a set and become the leader we need. I do have 'hope'.

care

Good avoid. His birth certificate is a technicality. His father and step-father were both foreign citizens (that would make him a dual-citizen, unqualified).

No, by law, this is NOT correct...just as with the USA...there are rules and regs for anyone to claim 2 citizen-ships, obama would have had to gone through measures and requirements to get this citizenship of either of his fathers....please look the law up, your assumption is not correct.

Did he, Obama or Barry sorento or what ever his name was when he attended college, as an adult, claim to be a foreign citizen and sign legal documents as an adult, stating just that? I don't care if his excuse was a grant or scholarship payment. Did he, as an adult, claim to be a foreign citizen? He will not release the documents that prove otherwise.

The answer to your question, is NO, HE DID NOT. And you REALLY NEED to just google these things on YOUR OWN to research whether they are true or not, don;t you think? That's what I do....

SEE BELOW LINK:
snopes.com: Obama's Occidental College Records / Meet the Soetoros

NOTHING BUT LIES, LIES AND LIES, yet you continue to repeat them, gossip, pass on these lies....the works of the Deceiver ? Why?

Sadly, it is your integrity in question, because you failed to do due diligence, and didn't even bother to look up and see if what your master birthers tell you, is true, in both cases that you mentioned above. :(

As for who is perpetuating the crime, that would be, none other, than the current president. By his lack of 'transparency', he is weakening the integrity of the office of the president of the USA. By his lack of 'transparency', he is showing himself to be without honor and integrity as the commander and chief of our military. He is not a leader, he is a lecturer, that is what he does. His actions are silent (except for when it comes to hurting the USA or its citizens). I pray for him and his family and our country that he will grow a set and become the leader we need. I do have 'hope'.

All I can say is that is just a bunch of partisan dribble....and meaninlgess, faux, religious rhetoric about your prayers for him imo, because you did not bother to keep your mouth shut until you researched those lies that you spewed above....just think about it, you chose to harm him, by gossiping and bearing false witness, so to say....so i seriously do have doubt on your prayers for him and his family Logic.....so just more dribble.

I have no reason to support Obama blindly, I did not vote for him. When I first heard these claims, the dozen or so, from the Birthers, I spent days if not weeks, researching them all and researching our laws regarding it, because I THOUGHT the Birthers had some valid questions....until....through research, I found that ALL that they were claiming was nothing but hot air, and they did not have one legitimate piece of evidence that showed obama couldn't have been born in Hawaii.

NOw, how about answering those questions of mine that you say i put up to avoid your questions? ;)

One claim that Taitz and the birfers keep blathering on about is that Hawaii allows relatives or others with knowledge of a birth to submit information to the DOH and obtain a Hawaiian birth certificate. The nutters believe that Obama was born in Kenya, and his grandma (or his mother---the story changes with each telling) then rushed down to Vital Statistics and recorded his birthplace as Hawaii (knowing, of course, that 47 years later he would need this to be eligible to serve as President).

Well, they got one thing right. Hawaii does have this procedure for obtaining Hawaiian birth certificates for children not born in the state. According to Hawaii statute §338-17.8. That became law in 1982.

http://www.capitol.hawaii.gov/hrscurrent/vol06_ch0321-0344/HRS0338/HRS_0338-0017_0008.HTM

Birfers = fail.

Again.

care

No, by law, this is NOT correct...just as with the USA...there are rules and regs for anyone to claim 2 citizen-ships, obama would have had to gone through measures and requirements to get this citizenship of either of his fathers....please look the law up, your assumption is not correct.

The answer to your question, is NO, HE DID NOT. And you REALLY NEED to just google these things on YOUR OWN to research whether they are true or not, don;t you think? That's what I do....

SEE BELOW LINK:
snopes.com: Obama's Occidental College Records / Meet the Soetoros

NOTHING BUT LIES, LIES AND LIES, yet you continue to repeat them, gossip, pass on these lies....the works of the Deceiver ? Why?

Sadly, it is your integrity in question, because you failed to do due diligence, and didn't even bother to look up and see if what your master birthers tell you, is true, in both cases that you mentioned above. :(

All I can say is that is just a bunch of partisan dribble....and meaninlgess, faux, religious rhetoric about your prayers for him imo, because you did not bother to keep your mouth shut until you researched those lies that you spewed above....just think about it, you chose to harm him, by gossiping and bearing false witness, so to say....so i seriously do have doubt on your prayers for him and his family Logic.....so just more dribble.

I have no reason to support Obama blindly, I did not vote for him. When I first heard these claims, the dozen or so, from the Birthers, I spent days if not weeks, researching them all and researching our laws regarding it, because I THOUGHT the Birthers had some valid questions....until....through research, I found that ALL that they were claiming was nothing but hot air, and they did not have one legitimate piece of evidence that showed obama couldn't have been born in Hawaii.

NOw, how about answering those questions of mine that you say i put up to avoid your questions? ;)

You keep calling me a liar when I am asking questions. You have no proof that Obama did not declare himself as a foreign citizen to attend college (any one of them). You have a snopes blog that states 'a group' was not 'real' when it claimed that. It does not show the records and his records are unavailable for public review (by order of the transparent man, himself).

To answer your questions, my family had announcements put in the local paper for children born out of state. Some just listed sex and weight, and grandparents, while others listed where the child was born. Hawaii had a policy where if a child was born out of country, it could get a Hawaiin birth certificate, up to a certain time period (I believe it was under a month). "Theoretically", his family could have a 'legal' birth certificate for the child even if he was born in another country. That has never been my focus.

Again, that is not where my UNANSWERED questions are. You have not answered them and are 'spouting' kool aid answers for which you cannot prove. That, is my entire point, that the records that could prove, one way or another, have been sealed, to prevent anyone from knowing. If actions are all we have to go on, his are lacking.

Again, I am not stating 'facts'. I am asking questions, and you, like the rest of the people that are blindly protecting him, will not answer the questions and refuse to admit that there are documents that could prove it, either way. If you do not 'know' that he claimed to be a citizen of a foreign country to attend some fairly expensive colleges (those tuitions were never explained either for a 'middle' class kid), how can you say that he didn't? He attended more than one college, did he claim foreign citizenship (as an adult and sign the paperwork stating it), to get into those colleges?

Please feel free to call me a liar again, it shows that you, as a person, are unwilling to be reflective about the absence of proof, and instead believe a politician that has proven 'not to let the truth get in the way of a good story' (See his speeches on health care and being transparent). Do you care to answer my questions, yet?

Forum List

Back