I ain't no Birther, but what's up with this?

Well........my cock is long enough, so that if I really wanted to.........

By the way Lying Ability, what's it like to go from a depression to a smooth spot when you're excited? Does it make you feel like the plastic Ken doll you are?

Your "material" was stupid and stale when you stole it in 2nd grade. It hasn't improved with age, ya hapless fucktard.

Speaking of third grade insults.........

"I'm rubber, you're glue, what you call me bounces off and sticks to you".

"I know you are, what am I"?

What, been picking up things from the kiddies that you're molesting in the neighborhood?

Speaking of third grade insults.........

"I'm rubber, you're glue, what you call me bounces off and sticks to you".

"I know you are, what am I"?

What, been picking up things from the kiddies that you're molesting in the neighborhood?

Silly fucktard. There's no need to project your sexual fantasies on to others.

Nobody buys any of your shit anyway, SissyBiker.

And you know this how?

Well... I don't know about Care, but I went straight to the source and called my Senator :)
and proved Care WRONG

btw ;)

:confused: in what???? don't make me go back through the thread.... i said they were both vetted due to their committee duties??? she called her senator, he said yep....so, on that i wasn't wrong.... though no doubt there have been plenty of things i've gotten wrong....not that one! :lol:

Well... I don't know about Care, but I went straight to the source and called my Senator :)
and proved Care WRONG

btw ;)

:confused: in what???? don't make me go back through the thread.... i said they were both vetted due to their committee duties??? she called her senator, he said yep....so, on that i wasn't wrong.... though no doubt there have been plenty of things i've gotten wrong....not that one! :lol:
Yes, I am confused again LOL

What I posted confirms what you said. Not sure how that proves you were wrong.

and proved Care WRONG

btw ;)

Yes, I am confused again LOL

What I posted confirms what you said. Not sure how that proves you were wrong.
no it didnt

Speaking of moronic dishonest douche bags, how's tricks Lying Ability? I saw in Huggy's thread that ya missed me you little freak.

I see you know about this Lying ability poster as well.:lol:
Im sure you have also noticed how when you bring up facts to him that prove what your saying is true,he evades it by not addressing it as though he never saw what you posted.lol.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back