Hydroxychloroquine

It does vindicate him. 66 people in the test died without any treatment. 34 people still died when given the drug. The funny part is when combined with another drug 57 people still died. IF the drug was that effective then even when used with another drug the results should have been in the same range as using it alone.

Its a beginning but when FOX runs the story as a vindication then it begs the question, what is the real story behind these test.. Is the testing just to vindicate Trump.

Dr. Zervos also pointed out, as does the paper, that the study results should be interpreted with some caution, should not be applied to patients treated outside of hospital settings and require further confirmation in prospective, randomized controlled trials that rigorously evaluate the safety and efficacy of hydroxychloroquine therapy for COVID-19.

Trump said he took it but he did not say that he had COVID-19 but seems to say it was a way to prevent whatever. Still this is a ongoing study. FOX should not be taunting vindication until the final results are in. Obviously for political purposes. It is not a cure. People still died.

Its not just President Trump that takes hydroxychloroquine as a prophylactic for the Chinese Kung flue.

Most world leaders do, including the President of El Salvador, President Bukele.

why the disrespect for great world leaders like Bukele?

Yeah as the president of el Salvador he should know if world leaders are taking the drug. His country has 2109 confirmed cases. I guess he was just grateful for those 250 masks Trump gave him. Sounds like it is just beginning for them

Bukele said the drug was no longer part of El Salvador's coronavirus treatment protocol, but that it would remain available for "those who wish to use it as prophylaxis" or by a doctor's prescription.

Wow what a leader and destined to become a great world leader.

Bukele is already a pretty tremendous world leader, and El Salvador is one of America's closest and most loyal allies.

Only 202 people died of Covid in the whole of the Tremendous Republic of El Salvador, less than in just the city of New York.

It does vindicate him. 66 people in the test died without any treatment. 34 people still died when given the drug. The funny part is when combined with another drug 57 people still died. IF the drug was that effective then even when used with another drug the results should have been in the same range as using it alone.

Its a beginning but when FOX runs the story as a vindication then it begs the question, what is the real story behind these test.. Is the testing just to vindicate Trump.

Dr. Zervos also pointed out, as does the paper, that the study results should be interpreted with some caution, should not be applied to patients treated outside of hospital settings and require further confirmation in prospective, randomized controlled trials that rigorously evaluate the safety and efficacy of hydroxychloroquine therapy for COVID-19.

Trump said he took it but he did not say that he had COVID-19 but seems to say it was a way to prevent whatever. Still this is a ongoing study. FOX should not be taunting vindication until the final results are in. Obviously for political purposes. It is not a cure. People still died.

Its not just President Trump that takes hydroxychloroquine as a prophylactic for the Chinese Kung flue.

Most world leaders do, including the President of El Salvador, President Bukele.

why the disrespect for great world leaders like Bukele?

Yeah as the president of el Salvador he should know if world leaders are taking the drug. His country has 2109 confirmed cases. I guess he was just grateful for those 250 masks Trump gave him. Sounds like it is just beginning for them

Bukele said the drug was no longer part of El Salvador's coronavirus treatment protocol, but that it would remain available for "those who wish to use it as prophylaxis" or by a doctor's prescription.

Wow what a leader and destined to become a great world leader.

Bukele is already a pretty tremendous world leader, and El Salvador is one of America's closest and most loyal allies.

Only 202 people died of Covid in the whole of the Tremendous Republic of El Salvador, less than in just the city of New York.
El Salvador is not a member of NATO or 5 Eyes, and does not border China, and therefore is not a primary target of the Chinese global bioweapon attack.

China views El Salvador as an ally.

Last edited:
Witch doctors in sub-saharan africa are more reliable than tiny tony... hmm?

The neo-marxist Dim shitstains keep telling us hydroxychloroquine is more dangerous than dying.... maybe they're telling the truth this one time?

Democrats rather killed people than gave president Trump credit.

No one is surprised.

Good news for America, bad news for Diwingers.

New Hydroxychloroquine Study Proves Trump Right, Says It 'Significantly' Cuts Death Rate

A substantial new study has found that the anti-malaria drug hydroxychloroquine helped patients survive COVID-19. In fact, the study from the Henry Ford Health System in Michigan said the drug "significantly" cut the death rate of patients.

"Treatment with hydroxychloroquine cut the death rate significantly in sick patients hospitalized with COVID-19 – and without heart-related side-effects," the health organization reports.

Their analysis of 2,500 COVID-19 patients found the drug can be effective if patients received it early in their treatment.

"Our analysis shows that using hydroxychloroquine helped save lives," said neurosurgeon Dr. Steven Kalkanis, CEO, Henry Ford Medical Group and Senior Vice President and Chief Academic Officer of Henry Ford Health System. "As doctors and scientists, we look to the data for insight. And the data here is clear that there was benefit to using the drug as a treatment for sick, hospitalized patients."

President Trump had touted the drug early on as a possible experimental treatment for virus patients, but then studies found conflicting results about its effectiveness and the news media hammered him on it. One of the earlier negative studies was later retracted.

Scientists from the Henry Ford Health System explained why their study was successful.

"The findings have been highly analyzed and peer-reviewed," said Dr. Marcus Zervos, division head of Infectious Disease for Henry Ford Health System, who co-authored the study with Henry Ford epidemiologist Dr. Samia Arshad. "We attribute our findings that differ from other studies to early treatment, and part of a combination of interventions that were done in supportive care of patients, including careful cardiac monitoring. Our dosing also differed from other studies not showing a benefit of the drug. And other studies are either not peer-reviewed, have limited numbers of patients, different patient populations or other differences from our patients."

Thousands died as Stalinists banned medicine that cured people - merely for the fact that president Trump was right again.

They are determined to destroy the nation.

So like we said since day 1.... hydroxychloroquine does work after all! :thup:

Fake news media is total scum, they are murderers and even worse! they should all be sued for hiding the truth and letting so many people die.....just because they hate Trump!

Totally agree with him

Mark R. Levin

@marklevinshow

The disgusting, lying media fought the president tooth and nail for months telling us this drug was deadly. Every damn newsroom repeated this crap. Now they tell us it helped. How about apologizing to the American people and the president, you frauds.

https://twitter.com/marklevinshow

and try to stay on topic......the lies spread by the establishment ,,,and people wonder why there is so much distrust of the official wuhan line
1593930774088.png

ok----seems like anyone who gets hydroxychloroquin should be on heart monitor to determine the subpopulation likely to respond with cardiac arrhythmia. Likely anyone on digoxin should probably not get it-----but I don't know
Obviously .... you don't know.

Hydroxchloroquine has been FDA approved since 1954.

You are parroting Fake News Hysteria.
and it is a blithering idiot as well.

Remember the full court press to discredit it so you can instead shell out thousands for the new untried wonder drug...... Now dont be a science denier
Well I do see that Pres.Trump is looking younger and healthier, and his hair is more silky smooth and shiny like a infant's hair. And this drug is known to remove inflammation throughout the body which inflammation restricts blood flow.
And I betcha that his pecker is working 24/7 because of the floating on cloud nine look that his wife has on her face.

ok----seems like anyone who gets hydroxychloroquin should be on heart monitor to determine the subpopulation likely to respond with cardiac arrhythmia. Likely anyone on digoxin should probably not get it-----but I don't know

I am parroting nothing-----I have CLINICAL EXPERIENCE with quinine induced arrhythmia. It alters the electroconductivity of the heart PROLONGING the Q T interval. The downside is the condition can result in VENTRICULAR ARRHYTHMIAS Your idiot statement that is APPROVED by the FDA is meaningless----it is approved for INDICATED USE and must be monitored-----it is not candy. It can act like
a poison

I am parroting nothing-----I have CLINICAL EXPERIENCE with quinine induced arrhythmia. It alters the electroconductivity of the heart PROLONGING the Q T interval. The downside is the condition can result in VENTRICULAR ARRHYTHMIAS Your idiot statement that is APPROVED by the FDA is meaningless----it is approved for INDICATED USE and must be monitored-----it is not candy. It can act like
a poison
LMAO @ the Stupid Shit Leftist believe ...

Democrats hatred for Trump, the only person the establishment can't control, is far stronger than their human compassion or patriotism. It really pisses them off that Trump is always right. So what do Democrats do to resist Trump? They bring back the worn out Russia collusion BS for the tenth time. Democrats are Marxist idiots.

some democrats
I'd have a tendency to agree with you if I heard ANY Democrat vocally disagreeing with that position. But you can't find one. Name one if you can.

a poison
Democrats hatred for Trump, the only person the establishment can't control, is far stronger than their human compassion or patriotism. It really pisses them off that Trump is always right. So what do Democrats do to resist Trump? They bring back the worn out Russia collusion BS for the tenth time. Democrats are Marxist idiots.

some democrats
I'd have a tendency to agree with you if I heard ANY Democrat vocally disagreeing with that position. But you can't find one. Name one if you can.

me----I have been a registered democrat for more than 50 years-----just not voting that way LATELY

the word you want is AFFLICTION The left/right paradigm
is useless. The model SHIFTS around over time. Left used to be
good----now it stinks
Yes .... Affliction ..... I stand corrected.

And, I also misunderstood your comment initially.

So, please scratch my response in comment #118.

Forum List

Back