How Not to Interact With the Police

"I can't breathe!"

maxresdefault.jpg

Not to be obvious, but this ridiculous Black criminal doesn't comprehend you cannot talk if you can't breath.

This is why cops never believe you when you say you cant breathe. Every black criminal says that now.

And if the cops hadn't screwed up so badly, "I can't breathe" wouldn't have become so incredibly notorious.
How many cops choked someone to death? What, Eric Garner and now this Floyd piece of shit? Two people?!!! Who the fuck cares about those criminals anyway? I dont care about Chauvin either. Im glad Floyd is dead and im glad Chauvin is going to prison.

This is why cops never believe you when you say you cant breathe. Every black criminal says that now.

And if the cops hadn't screwed up so badly, "I can't breathe" wouldn't have become so incredibly notorious.
How many cops choked someone to death? What, Eric Garner and now this Floyd piece of shit? Two people?!!! Who the fuck cares about those criminals anyway? I dont care about Chauvin either. Im glad Floyd is dead and im glad Chauvin is going to prison.
George Kirby wasnt choked. He was only restrained. He died from the stress due to years of drug abuse

George Kirby wasnt choked. He was only restrained. He died from the stress due to years of drug abuse
Technically its the same with Garner. He was a fat fuck who shouldnt have been getting into wrestling matches with the police.

Technically its the same with Garner. He was a fat fuck who shouldnt have been getting into wrestling matches with the police.
Yes. And I have a little more sympathy for Garner. He died because GREEDY NY Politicians wanted those pennies in tax money. The police were only enforcing leftist laws

Forum List

Back