Hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil) Thread

We have been saying this all along, the antimalarial drug hydroxychloroquine is a game changer! :up:

Oh, by the way, it's not a vaccine it's a pill! I like that.

For the record, the side effects are severe. You don't want this unless you really need it. BUT it does save lives.

It saves lives.

That's all what matters.

Yes, we could conceivably keep the death toll below 10,000.

I’m so old I remember when a President was mocked by the Left for saying the drug had great hope.

And we hope it's as effective as anecdotal evidence makes it seem to be.

The folks who did the study? Serno? My understanding is that it's Facebook for doctors.

It's a lot more than anecdotal at this point, creep.

You sound REALLY disappointed that more Americans won't die?

You Leftists are anti science. It was taughted by doctors then, even more now
That's not science. That is anecdote. And no, the medical community was not touting it and still aren't. They were given a multiple choice questions. The medical community wants to make sure it is effective, and the anecdotal evidence presented so far doesn't cut it. Thus the current clinical trials.

Which I am glad about, because that is scienc based medicine.
That why the FDA approved it for trials, no science behind it?
The FD approved it for studies to get some science behind it one way or the other.

DUH!.
Human trials are the last step of a proven drug, ignoramus.
This drug has been around for decades. The animal testing and that stuff is long over with.

Try to keep up, Son.

This is an antimalarial drug that it has been used for years and years!!!!!
Correct. But it does not work on all viruses. In fact, it doesn't work on the vast majority of them. So you see the problem with just assuming, on shaky evidence, that it would work on covid-19

Human trials are the last step of a proven drug, ignoramus.
If it were "proven", it would not need more human trials. You are ahead of yourself. It is "proven" when the data clearly shows its efficacy in humans. That's always the case.

Idiot. It is proven for malaria. We KNOW the side effects and dangers (which are substantial), the question is the effectivity on stopping the Wuhan virus. The evidence is RAPIDLY piling up that it is highly effective.

Correct. But it does not work on all viruses. In fact, it doesn't work on the vast majority of them. So you see the problem with just assuming, on shaky evidence, that it would work on covid-19

You know what?

You are on your own......you can continue with your negativity till the cows come home, I don't care for negative people! :dunno:

I’m so old I remember when a President was mocked by the Left for saying the drug had great hope.

The folks who did the study? Serno? My understanding is that it's Facebook for doctors.

Sadly I'm gonna hafta relegate you to the category of "brainwash victim" after that comment and treat you appropriately.

In other words:

Fuck off moron.

We have been saying this all along, the antimalarial drug hydroxychloroquine is a game changer! :up:

For the record, the side effects are severe. You don't want this unless you really need it. BUT it does save lives.
Hair loss is a crisis for some.

Renal failure is another side effect. As with most of these things, the underlying health of the patient has a LOT to do with the severity of side effects.

Sadly I'm gonna hafta relegate you to the category of "brainwash victim" after that comment and treat you appropriately.

In other words:

Fuck off moron.

A CURE? :boo_hoo14:

Bbbbut this is supposed to END Orange Man Bad...

One thing America sees, is just what evil fucks you Marxist democrats truly are.

How many deaths would you embrace to get trump out of office? 1 million? 10 million? 100 million?

Enough science to enter it into widespread use? Nope. That's precisely why it is undergoing trials.

Wakey up!
Yes! It is and they suggest prescribing it with Zithromax! A person in my town was cured with this combo.

Every bit of scientific evidence suggests that this works.

And the democrats are melting down.

Enough science to enter it into widespread use? Nope. That's precisely why it is undergoing trials.

Wakey up!
Yes! It is and they suggest prescribing it with Zithromax! A person in my town was cured with this combo.

democrats are always melting down!

In other words:

Fuck off moron.

A CURE? :boo_hoo14:

Bbbbut this is supposed to END Orange Man Bad...

One thing America sees, is just what evil fucks you Marxist democrats truly are.

How many deaths would you embrace to get trump out of office? 1 million? 10 million? 100 million?
You must be extremely receptive to suggestion. The brainwashing has been really effective in your case.

Wakey up!

democrats are always melting down!

I have a low opinion of the Stalinists, but even I had no idea of how truly evil they are until this. These are enemies of America, enemies of humanity.

It saves lives.

That's all what matters.

Yes, we could conceivably keep the death toll below 10,000.

That would piss off the left.

Forum List

Back