Hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil) Thread

I’m so old I remember when a President was mocked by the Left for saying the drug had great hope.

And we hope it's as effective as anecdotal evidence makes it seem to be.

The folks who did the study? Serno? My understanding is that it's Facebook for doctors.

It's a lot more than anecdotal at this point, creep.

You sound REALLY disappointed that more Americans won't die?
Sadly I'm gonna hafta relegate you to the category of "brainwash victim" after that comment and treat you appropriately.

In other words:

Fuck off moron.

A CURE? :boo_hoo14:

Bbbbut this is supposed to END Orange Man Bad...

One thing America sees, is just what evil fucks you Marxist democrats truly are.

How many deaths would you embrace to get trump out of office? 1 million? 10 million? 100 million?
You must be extremely receptive to suggestion. The brainwashing has been really effective in your case.

You didn't answer the question creep, how many dead Americans would you accept to get Trump out of office?

I’m so old I remember when a President was mocked by the Left for saying the drug had great hope.

The folks who did the study? Serno? My understanding is that it's Facebook for doctors.

Sadly I'm gonna hafta relegate you to the category of "brainwash victim" after that comment and treat you appropriately.

In other words:

Fuck off moron.

One thing America sees, is just what evil fucks you Marxist democrats truly are.

How many deaths would you embrace to get trump out of office? 1 million? 10 million? 100 million?
You must be extremely receptive to suggestion. The brainwashing has been really effective in your case.

You didn't answer the question creep, how many dead Americans would you accept to get Trump out of office?
So, do they still.have you hooked up to the machine?

In other words:

Fuck off moron.

Not an answer creep. A million dead Americans to get rid of Trump, would you cheer it?

Every bit of scientific evidence suggests that this works.
That's not true. In the two small studies, the results were mixed. The French doctor's anecdotal evidence is not good scientific evidence. Anecdotal evidence suggests it works. So we will study it scientifically to see if it works. This is the same for all science-based medicine.

Every bit of scientific evidence suggests that this works.
That's not true. In the two small studies, the results were mixed. The French doctor's anecdotal evidence is not good scientific evidence. Anecdotal evidence suggests it works. So we will study it scientifically to see if it works. This is the same for all science-based medicine.

Bullshit.

Only the Chinese study that was put out to support the attempts by the democrats masters to corner the market has claimed any question to the efficacy of Hydroxychloroquine. And China has backed off on that once the attempt to corner the market failed.

Only the Chinese study that was put out to support the attempts by the democrats masters to corner the market has claimed any question to the efficacy of Hydroxychloroquine.
Actually, the two small studies were both Chinese, and one showed promise, while the other did not. Where are you getting your info? You are, like, ass backwards wrong nearly 100% of the time.

And even if both studies showed great results, that wouldn't be enough to put it into widespread use, as they were both small studies.

We have been saying this all along, the antimalarial drug hydroxychloroquine is a game changer! :up:

Oh, by the way, it's not a vaccine it's a pill! I like that.
Not game changer in Jackson, TN. Not unavailable, but Z-pac is. Guess we don't have enough malaria to have in stock and supply chain not caught up since Sunday approval. Grand nephew is recovering.

Only the Chinese study that was put out to support the attempts by the democrats masters to corner the market has claimed any question to the efficacy of Hydroxychloroquine.
Actually, the two small studies were both Chinese, and one showed promise, while the other did not. Where are you getting your info? You are, like, ass backwards wrong nearly 100% of the time.

And even if both studies showed great results, that wouldn't be enough to put it into widespread use, as they were both small studies.

Initially your bosses in Beijing put out a fake study in hopes of dissuading the west from pursuing Hydroxychloroquine so that Beijing could corner the market and control the world supply. When media like Fox and Breitbart exposed the FACT that China was buying up the world chloroquine supplies, Your masters in China suddenly reversed course.

We have been saying this all along, the antimalarial drug hydroxychloroquine is a game changer! :up:

Not game changer in Jackson, TN. Not unavailable, but Z-pac is. Guess we don't have enough malaria to have in stock and supply chain not caught up since Sunday approval. Grand nephew is recovering.

Don't be an idiot Comrade, it isn't serving you or your vile party the way you think it is.

Hope y'all get the right medication very soon in Jackson, TN! :thup:

My mom is on it. If doctors are using it off label they have to feel it has potential. My sister believes it’s the best medicine we have right now.

In other words:

Fuck off moron.

Not an answer creep. A million dead Americans to get rid of Trump, would you cheer it?
You're just embarrassing yourself and your fellow tRumplings at this point. You should really stop.

Initially your bosses in Beijing put out a fake study in hopes of dissuading the west from pursuing Hydroxychloroquine so that Beijing could corner the market and control the world supply. When media like Fox and Breitbart exposed the FACT that China was buying up the world chloroquine supplies, Your masters in China suddenly reversed course.
And, like I said, it would not matter if the actual results from both were great, because they were small studies. They drug would still need proper clinical trials to know for sure.

If doctors are using it off label they have to feel it has potential.

Or they are just desperate.

Those doctors have exactly the same info you and I have. "Feeling" it has good potential doesn't mean much. Good evidence does.

Forum List

Back