Hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil) Thread

Who said it was not safe a month ago......I mean outside of a nurse on Facebook?

The FDA, that is why they had to put out new rules. A month ago a nurse would have gotten written up or fired for using the same mask with different patients.
Link?

read the OP dumbass...
I did. The link says nothing about your imaginary "write ups"..

Cut and paste where you see it.

The OP said they changed the rules, the write ups come from personal knowledge

Not everyone in the world is as clueless as you.
So, you lied. No link, you lied.

Since you asked....

“We’re being asked to do something we would have been reprimanded for a month ago. We’re putting ourselves and our patients in danger by doing this,

View attachment 317526
Yep. Doesn't prove his claim at all.

Another Monday morning quarterback.

better than being like you...a mindless defender of the government.

Mindless? Sorry, but all I doing is giving them the benefit of the doubt, considering the only person alive during the last quarantine we tried nationally is my 100 year old grandfather, and he was 1 when it happened. He lost an older brother to the Spanish Flu. Even if COVID-19 is just a really bad flu, it's a really bad flu on top of another actual flu, on top of all other medical issues going on, and I can see why they don't want 150,000 cases all at once, every day, nationwide.

So far the only really stupid things I see happening is local government overreach, DiBlasio threatening to close churches permanently, States like NJ shutting down gun stores because it fits their gun control narrative. And in the former, i doubt he has the balls to do anything like that, and as for the latter Trump helped fix that, and gun rights groups are suing.

Who said it was not safe a month ago......I mean outside of a nurse on Facebook?

The FDA, that is why they had to put out new rules. A month ago a nurse would have gotten written up or fired for using the same mask with different patients.
Link?

read the OP dumbass...

Since you asked....

“We’re being asked to do something we would have been reprimanded for a month ago. We’re putting ourselves and our patients in danger by doing this,

View attachment 317526

I was asked for a link about nurses being reprimanded previously for what they are told to do now...and I proved it.

How the fuck is that apples to oranges?

It's applies and oranges because you dug up an article about nurses objecting to wearing the same untreated mask over and over again. These are sterilized masks we're talking about here. Two different subjects.

It is not if they are sterile or not that is the problem, it is what the sterilization process does to them that is the problem.

The committee could not identify or find any simple modifications to the manufacturing process that would permit disposable N95 respirators to be reused without increasing the likelihood of infection.”

Finally, FINALLY, the FDA approved an emergency use for these treatments. Besides allowing the sterilization of medical masks yesterday due to the shortage, it took them this long to recommend hydroxychloroquine in spite of the reports of success for several weeks where the drug was used.

While we bicker about how good or bad of a job Trump did during this crisis, the left refuses to believe their beloved bureaucracies had anything to do with it. Blame Trump, all the time. Now perhaps these medications can save many more lives. When they do, look for the left to blame Trump about how long it took him to make these drugs available for general use.

FDA stand for Fuck Dem (them) Americans.

We need to get rid of the POS organization. It is the SOLE reason for such high medical and pharmaceutical prices. Fuck the FDA!!!

Link?

read the OP dumbass...

Since you asked....

View attachment 317526

It is exactly what I said.

Finally, FINALLY, the FDA approved an emergency use for these treatments. Besides allowing the sterilization of medical masks yesterday due to the shortage, it took them this long to recommend hydroxychloroquine in spite of the reports of success for several weeks where the drug was used.

The sterilization of medical masks is horseshit. We should not change the rules based on shortages...this is putting people's lives in danger.

A month ago a nurse could have been written up or fired for reusing a mask...and now it is all hunky dory!

So it would be better if they had no masks at all?

From a nurse on FB...
View attachment 317342

Oh, one nurse on Facebook? Well now, that changes everything. :auiqs.jpg:

They pretty much all feel that way. The fact that you are good with is just shows what a total asshole you are.

This should be emphasized. It's not safe to reuse the same mask over and over again. It's why that wasn't protocol to begin with. And then some asshole comes along and is just fine with it as though it makes no difference. The risk we are putting our doctors, nurses and other healthcare workers in is horrible.

Yesterday I gave to the NYC Mayor's fund to help healthcare workers on the front line fighting COVID-19. Here is the link:

What's ironic is older Americans don't have a "suppressed" immune system....we have a HYPER immune system from the years of taking on every toxin the world has thrown at us. HCQ + Vpack actually calms down the immune system preventing damage to the lungs and pneumonia. They've also discovered that patients getting IVs do better when they're laid on the stomachs instead of their backs. It's the CURE....everybody knows it which is why the commie trash is in full panic-mode....Trump predicted it would work...he told that one dirtbag reporter: "I've been right a LOT"...who can deny that? A defeated virus and a robust economy by Sept and the Rats may as well concede the election rather than get beat 57-0.

Link?

read the OP dumbass...

Since you asked....

View attachment 317526

Sorry, not even close.

Millions out of work, tens of thousand of business destroyed, some deaths for sure but the overwhelming number of decedents had conditions from which they were going to die shortly anyway.
You don’t ruin a country over 50-70 deaths per day that would not have otherwise occurred

Link?

read the OP dumbass...

Since you asked....

View attachment 317526

Sorry, not even close.

treated or not treated they would have been reprimanded for it a month ago. There was no distinction a month ago...that is a brand new made up one...which is why pretty much every nurse in the country is against it.

Link?

read the OP dumbass...

Since you asked....

View attachment 317526

I was asked for a link about nurses being reprimanded previously for what they are told to do now...and I proved it.

It's applies and oranges because you dug up an article about nurses objecting to wearing the same untreated mask over and over again. These are sterilized masks we're talking about here. Two different subjects.

It is not if they are sterile or not that is the problem, it is what the sterilization process does to them that is the problem.

The committee could not identify or find any simple modifications to the manufacturing process that would permit disposable N95 respirators to be reused without increasing the likelihood of infection.”

Sterile and non-sterile are two different things. Of course the nurses object to wearing the same untreated masks. In your article, it was pointed out that the reason they were told to reuse the masks were because of the huge shortage we have.

So if our medical personnel have to take such extreme measures, the least we could do for them is have the masks sterilized. It's not a cost factor thing. If you were a nurse, would you rather be using a sterilized mask or no mask at all? Of course a new mask is better than a sterilized one, but we are talking about desperation here.

Link?

read the OP dumbass...

Since you asked....

View attachment 317526

Sterile and non-sterile are two different things. Of course the nurses object to wearing the same untreated masks. In your article, it was pointed out that the reason they were told to reuse the masks were because of the huge shortage we have.

So if our medical personnel have to take such extreme measures, the least we could do for them is have the masks sterilized. It's not a cost factor thing. If you were a nurse, would you rather be using a sterilized mask or no mask at all? Of course a new mask is better than a sterilized one, but we are talking about desperation here.

Yes, we are talking about desperation here, and those of us with loved ones on the front line are pissed about it...so sue us.

My wife last night was told to keep her's in an unsealed paper bag in-between uses...that was a new one!

While we bicker about how good or bad of a job Trump did during this crisis, the left refuses to believe their beloved bureaucracies had anything to do with it. Blame Trump, all the time. Now perhaps these medications can save many more lives. When they do, look for the left to blame Trump about how long it took him to make these drugs available for general use.

It is a unproven drug with no hard facts to support it. There is no solid evidence that this will save lives. It is a hail mary pass at this point in time.

There is solid evidence that IT HAS saved lives. There have just been no clinical studies on it because it's altogether new.

Anecdotal evidence "Solid Evidence" ... Only that some people who took it recovered. They likely would have recovered without it!

Link?

read the OP dumbass...

Since you asked....

View attachment 317526

Yes, we are talking about desperation here, and those of us with loved ones on the front line are pissed about it...so sue us.

My wife last night was told to keep her's in an unsealed paper bag in-between uses...that was a new one!
Jeez the never ending victim

Link?

read the OP dumbass...

Since you asked....

View attachment 317526

No, that would be our medical personnel on the front lines of this, the ones you people do not give a fuck about and the ones Trump accused of stealing

The problem with the anti-malaria drugs is they give you hellacious runs until your body adjusts to them. Maybe that's how they work....just rip everything lingering in your guts out. The Chloroquine they gave us in Vietnam stopped being effective as the parasite evolved....the crap they replaced it with made men crazy later in life...the Gulf War Vets are tracing their PTSD symptoms to it.
The anti-malaria drug is not the only one being tested.

It is a unproven drug with no hard facts to support it. There is no solid evidence that this will save lives. It is a hail mary pass at this point in time.

And you're praying it won't work, because a high death toll is YOUR "hail mary pass".

What's it like, being evil?

Link?

read the OP dumbass...

Since you asked....

View attachment 317526

No, that would be our medical personnel on the front lines of this, the ones you people do not give a fuck about and the ones Trump accused of stealing
What are you talking about?

who is stealing what?

there are shortages but that is being corrected as soon as possible

The problem with the anti-malaria drugs is they give you hellacious runs until your body adjusts to them. Maybe that's how they work....just rip everything lingering in your guts out. The Chloroquine they gave us in Vietnam stopped being effective as the parasite evolved....the crap they replaced it with made men crazy later in life...the Gulf War Vets are tracing their PTSD symptoms to it.
The anti-malaria drug is not the only one being tested.

Nor are we using it to treat a parasite this time, so what did or didn't happen in Vietnam isn't necessarily relevant. Also, we aren't necessarily looking at it being the final, end-of-the-road cure. Even if all it does is save lives and hold the death count down for the time being, it buys us time to come up with better treatments and eventually a vaccine. I believe Johnson & Johnson announced that they have a potential vaccine - and two backup possibilities - that will be ready for clinical trials in September.

Link?

read the OP dumbass...

Since you asked....

View attachment 317526

What are you talking about?

who is stealing what?

there are shortages but that is being corrected as soon as possible

Did you not see Trump's press conference on Sunday where he accused healthcare workers of stealing supplies?

Forum List

Back