*Hush Money, Gone Bad!!!!

In August, Cohen pleaded guilty in the Southern District of New York to five counts of tax evasion, one count of bank fraud, one count of making an unlawful corporate contribution, and one count of making an illegal campaign finance contribution — which he said were made "at the direction" of Trump.

DURR
Which part of "at the direction of Trump" do you have a problem understanding?

Since Cohen did not have an affair with Stormy, why would he go to the elaborate evasion to hide the payment?

You are not too bright, are you? :itsok:

Hush money payments aren't campaign contributions.

They may or may not be depending.

If FPOTUS#45 wasn't running for office and paid Daniels $130,000 in 2013? You would be correct.

However the Trump Campaign had seen the Bush "Grab'em by the Vagina" video released, they were trying to keep any other indiscretions from becoming public. The purpose of the payment was specifically to "catch and kill" the story so that it didn't have a negative impact on the campaign. As such the transaction is what is called an "in kind" contribution to the campaign since it's purpose was to influence the election.

I even in read one one of the briefs, that the desire was to delay the payment until after the election because one the election was over they could stiff the person and not have to pay them.

If such testimony is presented in court, there goes the "protect the brand argument".

WW

1713292239476.png

Last edited:
Prostitution is illegal.

Here are the other crimes he is charged with.

DONALD J. TRUMP, Defendant. THE GRAND JURY OF THE COUNTY OF NEW YORK, by this indictment, accuses the defendant of the crime of FALSIFYING BUSINESS RECORDS IN THE FIRST DEGREE, in violation of Penal Law §175.10, committed as follows: The defendant, in the County of New York and elsewhere, on or about February 14, 2017, with intent to defraud and intent to commit another crime and aid and conceal the commission thereof, made and caused a false entry in the business records of an enterprise, to wit, an invoice from Michael Cohen dated February 14, 2017, marked as a record of the Donald J. Trump Revocable Trust, and kept and maintained by the Trump Organization.
TRump is charged with prostitution? what?

They may or may not be depending.

If FPOTUS#45 wasn't running for office and paid Daniels $130,000 in 2013? You would be correct.

However the Trump Campaign had seen the Bush "Grab'em by the Vagina" video released, they were trying to keep any other indiscretions from becoming public. The purpose of the payment was specifically to "catch and kill" the story so that it didn't have a negative impact on the campaign. As such the transaction is what is called an "in kind" contribution to the campaign since it's purpose was to influence the election.

I even in read one one of the briefs, don't remember if it was this one or the McDougal event, that the desire was to delay the payment until after the election because one the election was over they could stiff the person and not have to pay them.

WW

The purpose of the payment was specifically to "catch and kill" the story so that it didn't have a negative impact on the campaign. As such the transaction is what is called an "in kind" contribution to the campaign since it's purpose was to influence the election.

Anytime someone does something that benefits a campaign, that's a contribution?
Anything intended to influence the election is a contribution?

The purpose of the payment was specifically to "catch and kill" the story so that it didn't have a negative impact on the campaign. As such the transaction is what is called an "in kind" contribution to the campaign since it's purpose was to influence the election.

Anytime someone does something that benefits a campaign, that's a contribution?
Anything intended to influence the election is a contribution?

1713292623120.png

When made at the request of the candidate or campaign and coordinated with them?

Yes.

If I print a yard sign on my own and stick it in my lawn?

No

WW

Sorry bout that,

1. So, Stephanie, the person known as Stormy Danials, didn't stay hushed eh? crazy stuff.
2. So she got the hush many, and yet we are trying to make, Trump pay again? crazy stuff.
3. Manafort is some how involved, a witness to the payoff, so she did get paid? crazy liberal stuff.
4. I see no laws broken, prostitute got paid to be quite, she got the money right? " "
5. Some Karen MacDoggel, another paid prostitute, she gets like 150,00, she was paid right?
6. Again no law broken.
7. Intent is what is best known, we know and see that the left will attack him for, EVERTHING, that comes to their rabbit brains.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Wow. That is some interesting stuff.

First. You can pay anyone for anything. Well except to keep their mouths shut about a crime.

That isn’t the problem. The problem for Trump is he listed the payments as legal fees on his books. That was deducted from his taxes. That is tax evasion. That is a crime.

View attachment 933017

When made at the request of the candidate or campaign and coordinated with them?

Yes.

No

WW

View attachment 933017

Yes.

No

WW

I could spend a million dollars, and if it's not coordinated with the campaign, that's fine?

Wow. That is some interesting stuff.

First. You can pay anyone for anything. Well except to keep their mouths shut about a crime.

That isn’t the problem. The problem for Trump is he listed the payments as legal fees on his books. That was deducted from his taxes. That is tax evasion. That is a crime.

NDAs are a deductible expense.

Nice…you were obviously raised with compassion…
Trump attended the H.S. graduation of Don Jr, Eric, Ivanka, & Tiffany said no one ever.

Because he didn't bother to. The only reason now that he's ranting about it is to get you MAGA tards all riled up & to play games with the court. Trump is not only a lunatic, he's also a first class scumbag who doesn't give two shits about his son's graduation.

Lib please the suppression of the factual Hunter Biden laptop story was the biggest coverup in modern times. :eusa_hand: Dems embarrass themselves by accusing others of things they have done 100x.
When all else fails we can always count on you MAGA tards to go apeshit over Hunter's laptop. But it won't change the fact that the head MAGA Ape will be in court for the next 4-6 weeks, so have your fun.

Btw, shit gibbon Trump has not previously attended the H.S. graduation of ANY of his offspring.

Forum List

Back