Put Your Bid In?

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, get your piece of History? Where Obama acted like a Buffoon, where Al Sharpton called a Latino a Racist, and the Crooked U.S. Justice Department stuck it`s Racist Nose in State business! The Gun has been proven to do the Job, like stopping Thugs, so put a Bid up?

George Zimmerman Auctioning Off Gun He Used To Kill Trayvon Martin

Posted May 12th, 2016
george_zimmerman_appears_befor_0_1463040409.jpg

The Kel-Tec PF-9 9mm is listed on a gun broker website as a single-day auction on Thursday. The opening bid is $5,000.

The listing also included this information

"I am honored and humbled to announce the sale of an American Firearm Icon. The firearm for sale is the firearm that was used to defend my life and end the brutal attack from Trayvon Martin on 2/26/2012."

George Zimmerman was acquitted of killing 17-year-old Trayvon.

He says the gun is "a piece of American History."

Read more: George Zimmerman Auctioning Off Gun He Used To Kill Trayvon Martin | It Came From The Web | 970 WFLA

"GTP"
maxresdefault (2).jpg

I had one when they first came out. It was painful to shoot. Looong heavy trigger pull and a hard recoil because it's so small. His did the job though.

The Kel-Tech 9 is crap as a gun goes. Less then 500 bucks new.
And not worth that.
I've fired one at the range a couple of times.
Crap!
The owner was trying to trade it for any bolt action .22 any condition. No takers. LOLLOL!

Yo, get your piece of History? Where Obama acted like a Buffoon, where Al Sharpton called a Latino a Racist, and the Crooked U.S. Justice Department stuck it`s Racist Nose in State business! The Gun has been proven to do the Job, like stopping Thugs, so put a Bid up?

Posted May 12th, 2016
View attachment 74573

The Kel-Tec PF-9 9mm is listed on a gun broker website as a single-day auction on Thursday. The opening bid is $5,000.

"I am honored and humbled to announce the sale of an American Firearm Icon. The firearm for sale is the firearm that was used to defend my life and end the brutal attack from Trayvon Martin on 2/26/2012."

Read more: George Zimmerman Auctioning Off Gun He Used To Kill Trayvon Martin | It Came From The Web | 970 WFLA

"GTP"
View attachment 74574
Gun purportedly used to kill Trayvon Martin disappears from auction

Trayvon Martin killing: Gun purportedly used by George Zimmerman disappears from auction site - CNN.com

what would be funny if someone bought it and caped zimmerman with it

Posted May 12th, 2016
View attachment 74573

"GTP"
View attachment 74574

Trayvon Martin killing: Gun purportedly used by George Zimmerman disappears from auction site - CNN.com

So you think a person who has gone through the American justice system and was found not guilty should be murdered. And you think it would be "funny".

Posted May 12th, 2016
View attachment 74573

"GTP"
View attachment 74574

Yo, did Obama run and buy it? To save his suck off name?

"GTP"
0e1964c1026a25a8d25f68c453f76685.jpg

Forum List

Back