Hunter Biden Ordered to Appear in Arkansas Court, His Lawyers Make Unbelievable Excuse for Lack of Discovery

Maybe he means he worked in a law office for a couple of years and noticed lawyers don't want to pay child support.
haha…well hunter papa xiden are both lawyers

but let’s not be to hasty, not all lawyers are like them

so working in a law office for a couple years is why you think abandoning your kid and grand child is ok? weird

He didn't abandon the child. The mother has custody, not the grandparents.

I scored at the top of my class in the only ABA approved paralegal school which doesn't make me a lawyer but certainly competent in family law.

He didn't abandon the child. The mother has custody, not the grandparents.

I scored at the top of my class in the only ABA approved paralegal school which doesn't make me a lawyer but certainly competent in family law.
when is visitation? had the kid been to the white house? why is he trying to lower his obligations? was the kid at its sisters wedding at the white house?

ok, so that’s why you think men generally duck on their responsibility? really? get your money back.

Broke Multi-Millionaire Deadbeat Dad Hunter Biden Hauled Back Into Court Over Child Support For 4yo Daughter Joe/Jill Biden Refuse To Acknowledge As Their Grandchild...

What a pathetic f*in' family...

The Bidens even created fake shell LLCs for their grandchildren they used to launder money and deposit money for them in their own accounts ... but left out Hunter's 4yo daughter...

Of course the real reason Hunter is trying to keep from disclosing all of his money, bank accounts, and financial dealings is because it would expose the criminal use of shell companies / LLCs to launder money and reveal his taking millions from China, Russia, Romania, Ukraine, Burisma, etc...

How ironic it would be if the Biden crime family was taken down because crackhead Hunter tried to get out of paying child support for a granddaughter Joe and Jill Biden refuse to even acknowledge exists

:cool:

God save the queen...

Damn you are totally stuck on that wrong point. A common problem with you backwards people that never learned how to think about anything.
Bitch, you're not even capable of abstract thought. STFU

If somebody was to pick your teeth with an Arkansas toothpick, the average IQ would rise some.

Forum List

Back