Hunter Biden asks judge to keep his love child from using his last name

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Now I'm confused, is Hunter trying to protect the child so people won't think ill of him because he has the last name Biden or is he trying to protect the name of his family because he is ashamed of his son who was born out of wed lock to a stripper?

Anyone?

Last edited:
I haven't read the link...yet. But this should be a no-brainer for the judge. With 8 billion plus people in the world, people don't get to trademark their names such that other people can't have the same name. Hunter Biden does not have veto power over his offspring's name if he is not the the custodial parent of the child.

I haven't read the link...yet. But this should be a no-brainer for the judge. With 8 billion plus people in the world, people don't get to trademark their names such that other people can't have the same name. Hunter Biden does not have veto power over his offspring's name if he is not the the custodial parent of the child.

Good point.

That mother can legally change that child's name to anything she wants the child's name to be, and The First Junkie can't do shit about it.

Good point.

That mother can legally change that child's name to anything she wants the child's name to be, and The First Junkie can't do shit about her.

On the other hand, It would be somewhat cruel to the child to give the child the sir name of the farther that disavows it.

On the other hand, It would be somewhat cruel to the child to give the child the sir name of the farther that disavows it.
Because she would carry around the rep of being Hunter's Bastard kid. Would have to explain at an early age why her last name is Biden.

Now I'm confused, is Hunter trying to protect the child so people won't think ill of him because he has the last name Biden or is he trying to protect the name of his family because he is ashamed of his son who was born out of wed lock to a stripper?

Anyone?

That's not unusual.

Forum List

Back