ABC "news" says stealing classified documents and stashing them in your garage for 6 years is just "an accident"...LOL

77e3h2.jpg

Looks like the Dems' coup attempt against Biden isn't going to go anywhere if the corporate media has anything to say about it.

Hahahaha!

I was watching ABC news the other night. They said something to the effect of both sides are claiming a double standard on this issue and then they went on to a report of dems stating their case of the double standard, followed immediately by news on the plane crash. No reports from the Republican side of their case on the double standard. The dweebs watching probably never noticed.

It is racist, sexist, and homophobic to notice the Biden document scandal

It is an act of White Supremacy to demand accountability

You are a conspiracy nutcase if you think Biden did anything wrong

Well, for the time being, those are my best suggestions for the Democrats, never mind Biden resigning would replace a white male with a black female, which would or would not qualify as racist and-or sexist... maybe...

I think the Dems are rapidly turning towards dumping Joe ASAP....

It is racist, sexist, and homophobic to notice the Biden document scandal

It is an act of White Supremacy to demand accountability

You are a conspiracy nutcase if you think Biden did anything wrong

Well, for the time being, those are my best suggestions for the Democrats, never mind Biden resigning would replace a white male with a black female, which would or would not qualify as racist and-or sexist... maybe...

I think the Dems are rapidly turning towards dumping Joe ASAP....

An entire post without mentioning zionists.
Excellent.

Forum List

Back