Humans may be alone in the Universe.

Does anyone think the Lord focused just on our little blue marble and those who inhabit it? Nah. Would be a mighty waste of space.

Maybe the other creations turned out better.

Nicely put.....second and third! :up:

How about every volcano on the planet? Even those that have not erupted in recent (<6,000 years ago) times
All of their coal seams were formed by the conditions of the great flood.

Since you're supposed to know about volcanoes, this should convince you.

I think since I am providing most of the answers, it goes to show creation science > evolutionary science.

Last edited:

I think since I am providing most of the answers, it goes to show creation science > evolutionary science.
You do know that there are many, many coal seams separated by many layers of rock and none are global. How does creation science explain what we see with our own eyes?

You do know that there are many, many coal seams separated by many layers of rock and none are global. How does creation science explain what we see with our own eyes?
Coal seams are found on every continent. However, your answer shows that you did not know about coal seams and that they were formed by the global flood. Do you even know what causes the coal?

Coal seams are found on every continent. However, your answer shows that you did not know about coal seams and that they were formed by the global flood. Do you even know what causes the coal?
I know how coal is formed and I still don't see a relationship to a global flood. Wouldn't we except a single coal layer from that single flood. This is exactly what we don't see. Wouldn't we expect to see the same type of coal everywhere from a global event? This is exactly what we don't see.

Primer for you:
coalfields.gif

I know how coal is formed and I still don't see a relationship to a global flood. Wouldn't we except a single coal layer from that single flood. This is exactly what we don't see. Wouldn't we expect to see the same type of coal everywhere from a global event? This is exactly what we don't see.

Primer for you:
coalfields.gif
Jeez. Coal is abundant everywhere. Didn't I say that it's found on every continent?

Coal is formed by plant remains (peat compaction in a 2 parts peat to 1 part coal ratio) which you didn't know. It explains why it is found on tops of mountains, the Grand Canyon and many areas of the US.

ETA: Coal is even found several times in the Bible. “If your enemy is hungry, give him food to eat; if he is thirsty, give him water to drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head, and the Lord will reward you.” Proverbs 25:21-22

Note: It's not literal. It means not to fight evil with evil, but to reply with good.

Last edited:
Jeez. Coal is abundant everywhere. Didn't I say that it's found on every continent?
If there was a global flood why isn't coal found everywhere?

Coal is formed by plant remains (peat compaction in a 2 parts peat to 1 part coal ratio) which you didn't know. It explains why it is found on tops of mountains, the Grand Canyon and many areas of the US.
It can also be found deep underground. Why the differences in depth and elevation?

Nicely put.....second and third! :up:

"Nicely put?" God made other people because the universe is enormous?
No, God could and did produce all of it ex nihilo. No cost, no sweat, no waste. It's there for us to
marvel at and study.

There is no such thing as creationer science. It's a burqa covering Christian extremism.

There is no such thing as creationer science. It's a burqa covering Christian extremism.
Creation science is REAL science. Evo science is made up shat. You believe in the made up stuff. OTOH, I compared the two and knew creation science was right and evo wrong.

I'm not basing it on my faith, but proof and evidence of real science as science backs up the Bible. Science does NOT back up evo.

Lol, you can't answer simple questions. It's almost like you have no idea what you're talking about, just making assertions without any evidence.
I said the global flood provided coal seams everywhere.

Now, what good does it do as we have global warming? Coal provides electricity, but also CO2 which we do not need in excess. Does that mean that we have to shut down our coal fuel plants? Doubtful. It's still the cheapest way to produce electricity. The rich countries are suppose to shut down.

Biden said he'll shut down all the plants in the US by 2021, but he hasn't.

Is there really global warming and do we have a concern?

Not only do I answer your simpleton questions, I provide new topics to discuss and food for thought.

Last edited:
I said the global flood provided coal seams everywhere.
Yet you ignore the fact that there are many separate coal seams
  • How does a single flood event create many coal seams interlaced with rock layers.
  • How does a single flood event create many different types of coal: peat, bituminous, and anthracite?
Now, what good does it do as we have global warming? Coal provides electricity, but also CO2 which we do not need in excess. Does that mean that we have to shut down our coal fuel plants? Doubtful. It's still the cheapest way to produce electricity. The rich countries are suppose to shut down.

Biden said he'll shut down all the plants in the US by 2021, but he hasn't.

Is there really global warming and do we have a concern?

Not only do I answer your simpleton questions, I provide new topics to discuss and food for thought.
Well you don't answer my questions but I'd be happy to answer yours after you answer mine. The polite thing to do.

people underestimate the vastness of space between individual stars. Even if there is life somewhere in the galaxy or beyond, it’s likely so far away it might as well not exist. It’s distance beyond comprehension.

If there *was* intelligent life within any sort of comprehensible distance, we probably would’ve had contact by now.
This paper seem to be making several assumptions. First being that the human species will be wiped out due to global warming, nuclear wars, pandemics, or another catastrophe and although we have the means to save ourselves we will not be able to work together as a species to avoid extinction. Secondly, the author is making the assumption that all other intelligent life will suffer same fate.

It's an interesting idea, but it is pure speculation. There is just no way to theorize development of intelligent life on many trillions of other planets formed and yet to be formed.

Last edited:
Yet you ignore the fact that there are many separate coal seams
  • How does a single flood event create many coal seams interlaced with rock layers.
  • How does a single flood event create many different types of coal: peat, bituminous, and anthracite?

Well you don't answer my questions but I'd be happy to answer yours after you answer mine. The polite thing to do.
I did, but to a point. I wanted you to find out for yourself, so you would believe. The Bible is an excellent source. Next, would be YouTube, books and articles on it. Even Noah's Ark has been found.

Or if you don't want to do that, then what is your explanation for coal seams everywhere, separate coal seams and abundance of coal? And why do you believe that as the truth?

Does anyone think the Lord focused just on our little blue marble and those who inhabit it? Nah. Would be a mighty waste of space. Maybe the other creations turned out better.

How true. Anyone with even a smattering of familiarity of the scope and age of the universe realizes that it is a fool's errand to think it is all just for OUR benefit!

The reality of it though is that for this very same reason, it is very likely that we may never find nor meet another civilization!

Let's look at this another way ... how hard are we to find from out there? ...
As a common yellow dwarf sun in the remote outer Orion arm of an undistinguished galaxy in one far corner of an average supercluster of galaxies, we're not likely on any superhighways of interest.

I'm thinking we'd stand out like a sore thumb we just smacked with our hammer ... again ... the molecular oxygen in our atmosphere is thought to be strictly the product of life ... and this is easy to see from space ...
True. With scopes like Webb, it is already getting rather easy for us to see such things around other nearby stars and exo-planets! But then, oxygen is also manufactured in most stars and is actually the third most abundant element in the universe due to nucleosynthesis!

But how would they contact us? ... how would we know to look ...
Radio is the obvious choice.

what if they're hungry? ...
Then your ass is grass.

Why intellegent life, I'd settle for a bacterium ...
Actually, we will likely discover microbes, simple cellular life or pond scum 1000X over before we are likely to ever come across another intelligent civilization.

As a common yellow dwarf sun in the remote outer Orion arm of an undistinguished galaxy in one far corner of an average supercluster of galaxies, we're not likely on any superhighways of interest.

True. With scopes like Webb, it is already getting rather easy for us to see such things around other nearby stars and exo-planets! But then, oxygen is also manufactured in most stars and is actually the third most abundant element in the universe due to nucleosynthesis!

Radio is the obvious choice.

Then your ass is grass.

Actually, we will likely discover microbes, simple cellular life or pond scum 1000X over before we are likely to ever come across another intelligent civilization.

I agree for the most part ... but I think if you check, elemental oxygen is quite rare in the universe ... what oxygen isn't in her plasma state will be bound with hydrogen ... it's water that is common ...

Radio doesn't work unless the aliens apply to the FCC and buy some bandwidth ... and bandwidth ain't cheap ... and any transaction with a foreign entity will need State Department approval ... I thought we had set aside some frequencies for the egg-heads at SETI to listen in on, but I can't find any reference to that fact ... I did come across a Wikipedia article about what messaging we're sending out ... "Actice SETI" ... this touches upon some of the practical difficulties ...

Time is our enemy here ... the Arecibo message won't be answered back for another 56,000 years ... hope no one's PhD is riding on it ...

Forum List

Back