Humans may be alone in the Universe.

I agree for the most part ... but I think if you check, elemental oxygen is quite rare in the universe ... what oxygen isn't in her plasma state will be bound with hydrogen ... it's water that is common ...

And likewise, most oxygen on Earth is bound up in sea water.

Does anyone think the Lord focused just on our little blue marble and those who inhabit it? Nah. Would be a mighty waste of space.

Maybe the other creations turned out better.
“There must be aliens because otherwise it would be a waste of space” may make sense intuitively, but there’s no scientific basis.

Does anyone think the Lord focused just on our little blue marble and those who inhabit it? Nah. Would be a mighty waste of space.

Maybe the other creations turned out better.
Yeah, I do. It's there, but it isn't time for Man to leave his home. That's AFTER we are born into the Kingdom of God

“There must be aliens because otherwise it would be a waste of space” may make sense intuitively, but there’s no scientific basis.
No scientific basis that an untested vax would stop a virus either.
Everyone has their own opinion. Mine is...NONE of us know one way or another what is really out OUT there. It's too vast to know.

There is just no way to theorize development of intelligent life on many trillions of other planets formed and yet to be formed.

1. There isn't anybody else on those "trillions of other planets."
2. Nothing is going "to be formed."

Hundreds of millions of dollars have been spent searching, only to find....... nothing.
This is because there is nothing.
Atheists scream at the top of their lungs, "There is no proof, no evidence of God!"
But when it comes to aliens, the tune changes to "Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence."
Self-contradictions never bother atheists/Leftists.

And likewise, most oxygen on Earth is bound up in sea water.

... and most of the rest is bound up in carbon dioxide and hydrated minerals ... very little of the Earth's oxygen is in her diatomic molecule ...

From what I've read, O2 is very rare in the universe ... what few places we've found it, it has been in very low concentrations, nothing like what we find in Earth's atmosphere ... the only known natural source is biology, photosynthesis to be exact ... although there could certainly be unknown sources of O2 ...

Geological strata tells us very exactly when photosynthesis first evolved ... the oxygen produced immediate reacted with dissolved iron forming rust ... which sank to the bottom of the oceans and forms thick layers ... all around the world ... it was 100's of millions of years before the oxygen was left free to accumulate in the atmosphere ...

The Great Oxygen Crisis at 2.2 billion BP possibly killed off all species except one ... a cyanobacteria ... and all life forms today radiated from this one blue-green algae species ... that filimenty stuff that grows in stagnant sewer water ... it grows everyplace except maybe Antarctica ... you know how wimin rag on single guys about their toilets ... well ... that's the cyanobacteria talking ...

If these aliens civilizations existed billions of years before the earth was formed or billions years after the earth is a baron rock or tens of thousands of light years from earth then they just as well be non-existent to us.

If the age of the universe were one year, human life would have existed only 7.5 minutes before midnight on Dec31st.

If we could travel at speed of light, 671 million miles per hour, it would take 100,000 years just to cross the Milky Way. And it would be 13 billion light years away the end of the known universe.

I think we should forget about finding alien life which is very improbable and concentrate on saving the humane race from effects of global warming, pollution, pandemics, or nuclear war which is probable. When we discover how to travel the speed light then we should start looking for little green men.

I think we should forget about finding alien life which is very improbable and concentrate on saving the humane race from effects of global warming, pollution, pandemics, or nuclear war which is probable. When we discover how to travel the speed light then we should start looking for little green men.

For the few people sitting on the fence, this should be useful and reasonable. For the followers of Sagan, Isamov, Dawkins, and satan, it's futile. They don't listen and don't want to learn, ever. Evil is like that.

... and most of the rest is bound up in carbon dioxide and hydrated minerals ... very little of the Earth's oxygen is in her diatomic molecule ... From what I've read, O2 is very rare in the universe ... what few places we've found it, it has been in very low concentrations, nothing like what we find in Earth's atmosphere ... the only known natural source is biology, photosynthesis to be exact ... although there could certainly be unknown sources of O2 ... Geological strata tells us very exactly when photosynthesis first evolved ... the oxygen produced immediate reacted with dissolved iron forming rust ... which sank to the bottom of the oceans and forms thick layers ... all around the world ... it was 100's of millions of years before the oxygen was left free to accumulate in the atmosphere ... The Great Oxygen Crisis at 2.2 billion BP possibly killed off all species except one ... a cyanobacteria ... and all life forms today radiated from this one blue-green algae species ... that filimenty stuff that grows in stagnant sewer water ... it grows everyplace except maybe Antarctica ... you know how wimin rag on single guys about their toilets ... well ... that's the cyanobacteria talking ...

Very good, that is all very true and I suspect it grows deep under Antarctica as well. Earth's atmosphere went through a number of major changes and total flip-flops in chemistry, part of which helped trigger the formation and evolution of life while the others were the direct RESULT of it, my only point here really being that oxygen here at various stages in time was both non-existent, plentiful or hidden so, depending on when you looked, the Earth might have presented itself very differently and much more or less attractively, that being that oxygen is plentiful in forms throughout the cosmos both gaseous or bound up in water, hydroxyls, etc., so I doubt that the Earth today bears any particular attraction for a race to travel across the stars just to reach for that, but being that no other blue "water-world" like Earth has been discovered in any exoplanet AFAIK, they might be attracted here simply for our warm, wet, inviting climate which is indeed rare in the universe, of which when allowed, both water and oxygen play a very important, major part.

I did, but to a point. I wanted you to find out for yourself, so you would believe.
That sounds like something someone would say when they don't have a answer.

The Bible is an excellent source. Next, would be YouTube, books and articles on it. Even Noah's Ark has been found.
The Bible has no information on the matter.

Or if you don't want to do that, then what is your explanation for coal seams everywhere, separate coal seams and abundance of coal? And why do you believe that as the truth?
Coal has formed in many different places at many different times. There is no evidence for a single cause for all the worlds coal.

For the few people sitting on the fence, this should be useful and reasonable. For the followers of Sagan, Isamov, Dawkins, and satan, it's futile. They don't listen and don't want to learn, ever. Evil is like that.
So unless I agree with you I'm evil? Interesting. Sad but interesting.

That sounds like something someone would say when they don't have a answer.

The Bible has no information on the matter.

Coal has formed in many different places at many different times. There is no evidence for a single cause for all the worlds coal.
It means that you don't have an answer. I gave you the basics with the remains of dead plants and how coal seams are found around the world even on mountain tops. It was "global"... Not global warming, but a global flood.

Do you get it now? I doubt it :aug08_031:.

You're another who's gonna watch me go to and living in heaven. Don't be concerned. I won't see what happens to you and the evos.

It means that you don't have an answer. I gave you the basics with the remains of dead plants and how coal seams are found around the world even on mountain tops. It was "global"... Not global warming, but a global flood.

Do you get it now? I doubt it :aug08_031:.
I don't get it and neither do you. Saying something is global and then ignoring any evidence to the contrary just makes you look desparate.

You're another who's gonna watch me go to and living in heaven. Don't be concerned. I won't see what happens to you and the evos.
That makes you happy doesn't it? Of course I wonder if God will be angry since you've made His decision for Him? Maybe we'll meet after all.

I don't get it and neither do you. Saying something is global and then ignoring any evidence to the contrary just makes you look desparate.

That makes you happy doesn't it? Of course I wonder if God will be angry since you've made His decision for Him? Maybe we'll meet after all.
The point was that the coal seams on top of mountains is proof of Noah's Flood. Science backs up the Bible once more.

Anyway, you have no explanation for why the abundance of coal, i.e. seams, and on mountaintops.

Here's another point and that is what happened after the Mt. St. Helens volcano? Do you know and can you explain :aug08_031:?

Last edited:
The point was that the coal seams on top of mountains is proof of Noah's Flood. Science backs up the Bible once more.
The question you keep dodging is not why there is coal on top of a mountain but why there are mountain tops with NO coal.

Anyway, you have no explanation for why the abundance of coal, i.e. seams, and on mountaintops.
Every coal seam has its own unique story. Which one do you refer to?

Here's another point and that is what happened after the Mt. St. Helens volcano.
Not sure I understand you point/question.

The question you keep dodging is not why there is coal on top of a mountain but why there are mountain tops with NO coal.
Where are these mountain tops? Maybe you missed something.

Every coal seam has its own unique story. Which one do you refer to?
I already mentioned Grand Canyon and others. Did you read my links? What about those?

Not sure I understand you point/question.
I was ready to move on from the global flood evidence, but you are not ready.

Where are these mountain tops? Maybe you missed something.
Go to the Hawaiian Islands, plenty of mountain tops, zero coal.

I already mentioned Grand Canyon and others. Did you read my links? What about those?
Here is info on the coal seams of the Black Mesa Coal Field. Note there are 3 coal layers separated by thick non-coal layers. A geologist would tell you they were formed over a large time range where water levels rose and fell multiple times.

Stratigraphy—Black Mesa coal field. Stratigraphic units Depositional environment Thickness (ft)
  • Yale Point Sandstone nearshore marine 0-300
  • Wepo Formation coastal plain; major coal 300-750
  • Rough Rock Sandstone nearshore marine/tidal 0-60 Toreva
  • Formation nearshore marine; coastal plain, minor coal; fluvial 100-300
  • Mancos Shale marine shale 600
  • Dakota Sandstone fluvial; nearshore marine; minor coal 45-100

How would they contact us?
Not so much contact but we could pickup up alien signals. We have been blasting out radio signals for over a 100 years. That's over a 100 light years in any direction and covers around 75 star systems.

There are mountains with coal (maybe not on the main island). The Hawaiians were against coal mining as it made industrial their lush and beautiful islands. You know this and are just using an outlier to try and win a lost argument.

Here is info on the coal seams of the Black Mesa Coal Field. Note there are 3 coal layers separated by thick non-coal layers. A geologist would tell you they were formed over a large time range where water levels rose and fell multiple times.

Stratigraphy—Black Mesa coal field. Stratigraphic units Depositional environment Thickness (ft)
  • Yale Point Sandstone nearshore marine 0-300
  • Wepo Formation coastal plain; major coal 300-750
  • Rough Rock Sandstone nearshore marine/tidal 0-60 Toreva
  • Formation nearshore marine; coastal plain, minor coal; fluvial 100-300
  • Mancos Shale marine shale 600
  • Dakota Sandstone fluvial; nearshore marine; minor coal 45-100
We aren't arguing about long time vs short time which is another argument. You need to realize you LOST the argument where dead plants formed coal seams from the global flood :auiqs.jpg: and thus are trying to change the topic, loser.

You can believe what you want from the evos, but you would be WRONG. They assumed from the beginning that it was long time. But they have no explanations of where the coal seams are found. Again, coal seams and science backs up what the Bible says.

I suggested to a Canadian oil company geologist that it was profoundly unlikely that dead plants and animals formed the massive amounts of crude oil and natural gas found worldwide under miles of shale and oceans and lakes.
"Find me one place on earth where such accumulations of dead organisms are compressing," I said. "Bacteria eat them."

He said that there is a great deal of confusion over the origins of mineral deposits for just those reasons.

God put them there, somehow. And we have only about 40 years left of crude oil, so that is His timetable, I submit to you.
He knew how much we would need.

Forum List

Back