Humans may be alone in the Universe.

Science knows.
Where's your link? You cannot explain the amount of coal around the world from the amount of dead vegetation today. However, it wasn't the case when God created a much lush vegetation like that in the Garden of Eden in the old times. That would explain the amount of coal and it being all around the world. Today, coal is a limited resource even though in abundance.

At the same time burying miles underground?
Sure, the global flood rose up from the oceans deep underneath.

Please explain how Pangea cause it?

Not evolution, catastrophism.
That's how God did it. I am glad to see you admitting I am right.

Faith and fantasy is all you have left.
Faith is what you should have, but lack. It means you'll die and go to hell.

It isn't fantasy. Evolution made up by secular scientists is fantasy. You believe in fantasy as you haven't show how coal seams are found around the world and on tops of mountains. No one can witness millions of years. Can't you see that evolution isn't science foo?

Where's your link? You cannot explain the amount of coal around the world from the amount of dead vegetation today. However, it wasn't the case when God created a much lush vegetation like that in the Garden of Eden in the old times. That would explain the amount of coal and it being all around the world. Today, coal is a limited resource even though in abundance.
I love when you make up facts to suit your theology.

Sure, the global flood rose up from the oceans deep underneath.
How does it explain the burial of vegetation?

Please explain how Pangea cause it?
Why do you accept Pangea once existed?

That's how God did it. I am glad to see you admitting I am right.
Was it a flood or a meteor? Evidence for a meteor not for a flood.

Faith is what you should have, but lack. It means you'll die and go to hell.

It isn't fantasy. Evolution made up by secular scientists is fantasy. You believe in fantasy as you haven't show how coal seams are found around the world and on tops of mountains. No one can witness millions of years. Can't you see that evolution isn't science foo?
Being stoned is nice but it is not reality.

I love when you make up facts to suit your theology.
You should stop braggin' about atheism and their evolution. There was more vegetation before the global flood. Less afterward, but coal is still plentiful nevertheless. All countries, including the US, do not want to give it up despite its use leading to warming.

How does it explain the burial of vegetation?
Why do expect me to answer when you do not answer my questions? Maybe you would win an argument.

Why do you accept Pangea once existed?
You're the one who brought it up.

Was it a flood or a meteor? Evidence for a meteor not for a flood.
Pay attention. The evidence for a global flood are the locations of coal seams in the mountain tops. Also, you do not know the difference between an asteroid and a meteor.

Being stoned is nice but it is not reality.
Ah, you're still a toker.

more made up facts?
They grew fast.

Why can't you explain, so we can discuss it some? And I don't want to enter my e-mail.

If you did, then we would have better discussions and who knows you may win some of the arguments.

Show me the evidence.
It's in the Bible. God gathered all the animals together that would be taken on his Ark. They were of younger and smaller size. How else could Noah's and his meager group gather them all?

And why do we have so much salted ocean water instead of freshwater? Doesn't Mars tell us that there should be more land than ocean water on the surface?

Look what I found. The Ark Encounter by Ken Ham is a huge success -- The Ark Encounter site in Kentucky is bigger than Disneyland and still growing.

Heh. Ken Nye is richer than Bill Nye.

Last edited:
Faith and science are two different realities that, for some reason or another, often get put on opposite sides of the scale. How do we balance scientific knowledge with the knowledge that comes from the gift of faith? Some Christian fundamentalists seem to lose their spiritual balance by reacting too much against science. Others look upon the Bible as an ancient science book. It is not. The Bible tells us why things are. It reveals God and God’s plan for us and the whole universe.

Attempting to prove your faith is counterproductive because once you have provided faith, it is no longer faith but fact.

Forum List

Back