Humans may be alone in the Universe.

I'm sure there are other civilizations out there and I think they might already be here on Earth. Since the only value we might have is their entertainment, they follow the Star Trek Prime Directive and remain hidden from us. They are beyond UFOs and kidnapping country folk for study, they know more about us than we do. Just spit ballin'.
I might think the way you do if there was ANY evidence. All we have in the secular world is sci-fi.

I might think the way you do if there was ANY evidence. All we have in the secular world is sci-fi.
I wouldn't call it sci-fi I would call it forbidden science.... Or perhaps privileged science. And I think it may go a lot farther than many people realize.... Like 50 - 100 years further. As in, you may think that you're a man of the times with your $800 smartphone and your self-driving car, but..... If Only You knew.

I wouldn't call it sci-fi I would call it forbidden science.... Or perhaps privileged science. And I think it may go a lot farther than many people realize.... Like 50 - 100 years further. As in, you may think that you're a man of the times with your $800 smartphone and your self-driving car, but..... If Only You knew.
What are you basing this on?

What are you basing this on?
Things that I and many other people have seen that are not explained by "modern" science... Pretty much in line with and beginning with the Roswell incident just happened to occur where hundreds of former Nazi scientists were assisting Americans in building amazing toys under the desert. And that happened just 2 years after the war when all those Nazi scientists were brought here. I believe someone did think they saw aliens in that crash but those were in fact nothing more than dummies placed there in order to create an Alien folklore smokescreen and controversy that would last a hundred years. Someone knew what they were doing with all that.

Some people think that the government is covering up the existence of aliens...when its really covering up the existence of it's own toys. And others really do believe the weather balloon story. Those two factions of belief
argue back and forth....Meanwhile big brother has been building and playing with even more remarkable toys decade after decade well everyone argues over the aforementioned points which completely exclude the truth.

Last edited:
I don't disagree (bet you never expected to see me write those words). I certainly don't have any physical evidence, but then I wouldn't expect to. All I have is logic and one possible explanation for the Fermi paradox.

The earth is rotating at 1,000 miles per hour, moving around the sun at 67,000 MPH, the solar system is moving hundreds of thousands moles per hour, it's no wonder I get dizzy when I stand up too fast.

Does anyone think the Lord focused just on our little blue marble and those who inhabit it? Nah. Would be a mighty waste of space.

Maybe the other creations turned out better.
What if it really is all a "simulation"?

With the computer age we should be abl to understand this.

What is it to a God to create an entire "universe" simply for US.

If you were a game creator, what is it for you to create an entire world for you game characters to exist in.

Our physical world ISNT reality. It only exists for US, for this s short time. The world God inhabits is the only "reality.". He only created everything we see as real, for our benefit.

Last edited:
If the sun was the size of a golf ball the nearest star would be 960 miles away.

Just think of that scale. And that is just to the nearest star 4.5 light years away.
I once calculated that if I started walking today, I'd be at Alpha Centauri in only 80,000,000 years

What if it really is all a "simulation"?

With the computer age we should be abl to understand this.

What is it to a God to create an entire "universe" simply for US.

If you were a game creator, what is it for you to create an entire world for you game characters to exist in.

Our physical world ISNT reality. It only exists for US, for this s short time. The world God inhabits is the only "reality.". He only created everything we see as real, for our benefit.
Too deep for this simple soul. I just go with my gut and faith/belief/etc.

You may very well be right. Same goes the other way. Does it really matter in the grand scheme of things? You live. You die. Where and what happens once dead, nobody knows. Other worlds and inhabitants? Who knows?

Things that I and many other people have seen that are not explained by "modern" science... Pretty much in line with and beginning with the Roswell incident just happened to occur where hundreds of former Nazi scientists were assisting Americans in building amazing toys under the desert. And that happened just 2 years after the war when all those Nazi scientists were brought here. I believe someone did think they saw aliens in that crash but those were in fact nothing more than dummies placed there in order to create an Alien folklore smokescreen and controversy that would last a hundred years. Someone knew what they were doing with all that.

Some people think that the government is covering up the existence of aliens...when its really covering up the existence of it's own toys. And others really do believe the weather balloon story. Those two factions of belief
argue back and forth....Meanwhile big brother has been building and playing with even more remarkable toys decade after decade well everyone argues over the aforementioned points which completely exclude the truth.
Interesting concept.

I sure miss that INFORMATIVE button.

Too deep for this simple soul. I just go with my gut and faith/belief/etc.

You may very well be right. Same goes the other way. Does it really matter in the grand scheme of things? You live. You die. Where and what happens once dead, nobody knows. Other worlds and inhabitants? Who knows?
God told us.

It is our choice to believe, reject, or choose to live in ignorance

If I didn't go by the Bible, then the most promising has been what we have seen on Mars and that is evidence of water on the surface. Some scientists are saying there may be microscopic creatures underneath the surface because of it. What bothers me about Mars is lack of a magnetic field. Perhaps that's one of the reasons that the surface water dried up.

I don't disagree (bet you never expected to see me write those words). I certainly don't have any physical evidence, but then I wouldn't expect to. All I have is logic and one possible explanation for the Fermi paradox.
I'm getting carried away as secular science ignores creation. A creator would explain the Fermi paradox.

If I didn't go by the Bible, then the most promising has been what we have seen on Mars and that is evidence of water on the surface. Some scientists are saying there may be microscopic creatures underneath the surface because of it. What bothers me about Mars is lack of a magnetic field. Perhaps that's one of the reasons that the surface water dried up.
That's believed to be the reason Mars lost it's atmosphere. No magnetic shield. It's also why Mars isn't protected from deadly radiation.

So you believe in God, but think He would not create another world far from us and then not "inform" us of it? That doesn't make much sense.
There is no need for "another" creation. In fact, there Cant be.

Christ died, as a human being, so that we have the opportunity for eternal life. He didn't, and won't, die countless times for each of the worlds you imagine. He died once, for ALL

Forum List

Back