Human Individual Identification Signals

22lcidw

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2018
Okay...here is one. We all have finger prints. We all have retinal scans. We all have DNA. Do any of you believe that each human has a separate signal that we have in any way? Denoting each individual. And there is technology that picks up each individual signal? That say the government or others can get from us easily and either track us or affect the way we think by the power of suggestion to driving us insane. I know. I am already insane for typing this. This can be applied in many ways including letting our own deep rooted imagination and fears become a benchmark of psychosis and other issues pertaining to mental issues. There is proof of studies and programs by nations in trying to do these things. So for an individual or a group of people would you believe in anything remotely possible that someone or some group could do to others with this and affect our behaviors or monitor us or anything else, because they can? We see a lot of things in recent years. People going over the edge and other things. Just asking...

1613488892788.png

You're too close

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Last edited:
Okay...here is one. We all have finger prints. We all have retinal scans. We all have DNA. Do any of you believe that each human has a separate signal that we have in any way? Denoting each individual. And there is technology that picks up each individual signal? That say the government or others can get from us easily and either track us or affect the way we think by the power of suggestion to driving us insane. I know. I am already insane for typing this. This can be applied in many ways including letting our own deep rooted imagination and fears become a benchmark of psychosis and other issues pertaining to mental issues. There is proof of studies and programs by nations in trying to do these things. So for an individual or a group of people would you believe in anything remotely possible that someone or some group could do to others with this and affect our behaviors or monitor us or anything else, because they can? We see a lot of things in recent years. People going over the edge and other things. Just asking...
you mean like Cerebro?

1613490800031.png

Forum List

Back