Are there 4 SCOTUS Votes to even hear the Stolen Election Evidence?

Thomas and Alito will definitely vote yes to hear the case, but who else, need 2 more?

Roberts will join the Anti-American CCP Stevens, Kagan and Sotomayor, who's left, Amy? Gorsuch? Kavanaugh?

I think it's only 50/50 to ever get a day in Court
Dude wake up!! The whole world has moved on, and know Trump lost! I hope your trolling, because you can't be that dumb

Thomas and Alito will definitely vote yes to hear the case, but who else, need 2 more?

Roberts will join the Anti-American CCP Stevens, Kagan and Sotomayor, who's left, Amy? Gorsuch? Kavanaugh?

Dude wake up!! The whole world has moved on, and know Trump lost! I hope your trolling, because you can't be that dumb

4o5ksk.jpg

It was the greatest Crime in American History!

There has be evidence of Fraud. To date no such evidence has been found. Over 60+Lawsuits and not one single, solitary shred of credible evidence was brought forward. You lost get over it.

While a couple might vote to hear the argument, zero would vote to find for anything. They have basically already said this.

It was the greatest Crime in American History!

Bewilderingly, 61 courts, empaneled with somewhere near 100 judges.....many of them conservatives elected or appointed by Republicans......and yet they all threw out or dismissed the cases that Don Trump and his Elite Strike Force of lawyer's presented.

For "the greatest crime"...... it sure has a poor publicity agent.

IMHO

Don't hold your breath. I have no doubt the demrats on the hush hush threatened the USSC with court packing if they voted even hear any of the cases. If the court refuses I hope the lawyers going after Thief in Chief Biden's fraud show all their evidence to the public so they can see how the f-ing demrats stole the whole show.

So in 2022, when the Democrats lose in a land slide and it looks like the voting machines were tampered with, you will be okay that there isnt any investigation about that?

why is this in the conspiracy section?tomorrow scotus will decide to hear cases or not. among those many cases is one of stormy daniels (lol), and three about the election...

So in 2022, when the Democrats lose in a land slide and it looks like the voting machines were tampered with, you will be okay that there isnt any investigation about that?
What voting machines? Which States? Oh, yeah all the states Trump loss. Right?

There has be evidence of Fraud. To date no such evidence has been found. Over 60+Lawsuits and not one single, solitary shred of credible evidence was brought forward. You lost get over it.

4o5ksk.jpg

There was massive fraud. Speaking of moving, why don't you?

This is for aggregating publicly available items of evidence that would be admissible in court, not general election news stories or updates.

GOP plaintiff prevailed on 14 of the 21 cases decided on the merits.

Ballots Touched By Anomalies

Fact Witnesses

50+

Courts Blocked An Evidentiary Hearing

That snake epstein frequent flyer roberts needs to be removed from the bench for being compromised-------Sotomyer for her stupidity, racism, and being unqualified, Kagan for Lying on her application.............

Dude wake up!! The whole world has moved on, and know Trump lost!

How do you know Trump lost when the election was provably stolen? That's like saying you know it's nighttime when it is high noon! :disbelief:

You guys are truly stupid! Literally stuck in la la land. Sixty cases, mostly Trump appointed judges and the Supreme Court says no widespread fraud! Even he slipped and said he lost!!! You're a Dumbass

You guys are truly stupid! Literally stuck in la la land. Sixty cases, mostly Trump appointed judges and the Supreme Court says no widespread fraud!

HEY IDIOT: Show me where the Supreme Court ever said there was no widespread fraud. You're such a flaming idiot, you have no idea why those courts mostly rejected those cases!

If you even had half a brain, I'd invite you to go over the evidence piece by piece, all documented, and dare you to try to disprove a single instance of fraud!

Forum List

Back