HUGE! Trump White House Implements Executive Order on Online Censorship: Prevents Tech Giants from Altering Users’ Free Speech

I
Trump went even further than I expected. The SJWs will be livid.

HUGE! Trump White House Implements Executive Order on Online Censorship: Prevents Tech Giants from Altering Users’ Free Speech – Demands Transparency of Moderation Practices
This Is Big!
On Wednesday Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg, Amazon’s Jeff Bezos, Google’s Sundar Pichai and Apple’s Tim Cook testified before Congress in the House Judiciary subcommittee on antitrust.
Since 2016 and the election of Donald Trump the tech giants have been censoring and banning conservative voices online. The Gateway Pundit has been a huge target of these liberal tech giants.
Of course, the CEOs dismissed allegations that they are targeting and censoring conservative users despite ALL of the evidence to the contrary.
Ya illegal and unconstitutional.

It will.go no-where. Particularly not in the few months he has left.
He's got four more years chinaman.
LOLOL

Four more years of what? Throwing a Trumptantrum??

giphy.gif
/——/ Thank God, Trump removed the burdensome regulations and got the vaccines in record time. No democRAT would be able to do it or would even try.
So when are you getting the vaccine?

I

HUGE! Trump White House Implements Executive Order on Online Censorship: Prevents Tech Giants from Altering Users’ Free Speech – Demands Transparency of Moderation Practices
This Is Big!
On Wednesday Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg, Amazon’s Jeff Bezos, Google’s Sundar Pichai and Apple’s Tim Cook testified before Congress in the House Judiciary subcommittee on antitrust.
Since 2016 and the election of Donald Trump the tech giants have been censoring and banning conservative voices online. The Gateway Pundit has been a huge target of these liberal tech giants.
Of course, the CEOs dismissed allegations that they are targeting and censoring conservative users despite ALL of the evidence to the contrary.

LOLOL

giphy.gif
/——/ Thank God, Trump removed the burdensome regulations and got the vaccines in record time. No democRAT would be able to do it or would even try.
We don't need no vaccine.

Censorship is fascist. Right, ANTIFA??
Is calling "FIRE!" in a crowded auditorium censorship?
Or shouting "BOMB" IN an airplane?I
Free speech cannot cause damage or injury to others.
Fake news and outright lies are damaging to rational communications, especially when ignorant people like you are involved.
Fake News. The only thing like shouting "FIRE!" in a theater or "BOMB!" on a plane is shouting "FIRE!" in a theater or "BOMB!" on a plane.

Clearly these platforms are no longer the entities they were when Congress gave them special immunity and that immunity needs to be removed so that those damaged may seek compensation. They have been warned repeatedly, and they have made it abundantly clear that they would rather censor then secure their immunity that they were given when the pretended to be nothing more than a disinterested common carrier, not unlike the trucking company that carriers the newspapers, it would have been ludicris to hold the trucking company accountable for the content of the newspapers, but, these censorious mega corps are clearly no longer a disinterested common carrier, and they need to be exposed to claims of relief from those whose rights they trample, just like every other publisher is.

That will be one of the first executive orders to be rescinded on January 20.

Big Tech is hardly shaking in their boots!

I

This Is Big!

LOLOL

giphy.gif
/—-/ As soon as the FDA approves it — dumbazz.

This Is Big!

I

This Is Big!

LOLOL

giphy.gif
That's right, you don't. However, you do need a new Brain. Dipshit.

I

This Is Big!

LOLOL

giphy.gif
That's right, you don't. However, you do need a new Brain. Dipshit.
Getting a new one would imply he had one before. I don't think that's true.

I

This Is Big!

LOLOL

giphy.gif
What do you need the FDA for? You were just celebrating Impeached Trump eliminating regulations.

I

This Is Big!

LOLOL

giphy.gif
What do you need the FDA for? You were just celebrating Impeached Trump eliminating regulations.
You vermin love stupid don't you.

I

This Is Big!

LOLOL

giphy.gif
We need the FDA to get the fuck out of the way, moron.

I

This Is Big!

LOLOL

giphy.gif
You vermin love stupid don't you.
That's why we keep coming back here to see you tRumplings!

Forum List

Back