WH drafting executive order to battle tech censorship

After Twitter suspended McConnel’s account for daring to share a video of Leftists invading his home and and making death threats something needs done!

White House drafting executive order to tackle Silicon Valley’s alleged anti-conservative bias

lol...sure sure...whatever. I am sure it will be some watered down crap...he is calling for social media giants to track "dangerous people" while he talks about punishing them for censoring people....good lord...Trump is a world class huckster and bullshit artist.

After Twitter suspended McConnel’s account for daring to share a video of Leftists invading his home and and making death threats something needs done!

White House drafting executive order to tackle Silicon Valley’s alleged anti-conservative bias

lol...sure sure...whatever. I am sure it will be some watered down crap...he is calling for social media giants to track "dangerous people" while he talks about punishing them for censoring people....good lord...Trump is a world class huckster and bullshit artist.
Get Putin right on it, Comrade.

Triggered

Why shouldn't every poster in here just report you, every time you post?

You don't even make sense.

The thread isn't about Putin, nor your Morally Corrupt Party's failed attempt to purchase Russian Propaganda, and then use that to launch a COUP and endless Investigations, and Grid Lock, and Obstructionism.

I don't know whether to tell you to go eat a Glock or go suck more Cock.

If the Mods just want this place to become nothing but endless trolling, then you get a gold start today and every day.

Thankfully this E.O. won't do jack shit, but it will make the president's sycophants swoon.

Forum List

Back