You guys notice the board has been hit by many more PROGS?

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Right in time for the election, same as four years ago. Some I haven't seen in four years, some just changed their handles.

One admitted to working for the Biden campaign too. He thinks he's smart, and wants you to know he's rich & superior, which I think is code for a small johnson. He's rich alright, dude is on the payroll.

I suspect more than a few are on the payroll. Wouldn't be the first time PROGS paid people toward the goal of failure. The numbers provide further validation PROGS are not prepared to defend their positions, which has become common, as if they accept themselves as deviants?

Right in time for the election, same as four years ago. Some I haven't seen in four years, some just changed their handles.

One admitted to working for the Biden campaign too. He thinks he's smart, and wants you to know he's rich, which I think is code for a small johnson. He's rich alright, dude is on the payroll.

I suspect more than a few are on the payroll. You'll notice they provide more validation PROGS are not prepared to defend their positions too. Wouldn't be the first time PROGS paid people toward the goal of failure.

Yup. More russian trolls and paid dnc robots.

One admitted to working for the Biden campaign too. He thinks he's smart, and wants you to know he's rich, which I think is code for a small johnson. He's rich alright, dude is on the payroll.

I suspect more than a few are on the payroll. You'll notice they provide more validation PROGS are not prepared to defend their positions too. Wouldn't be the first time PROGS paid people toward the goal of failure.
Not true. tRumplings abound.

I+see+Dead+People+1.jpg

One admitted to working for the Biden campaign too. He thinks he's smart, and wants you to know he's rich & superior, which I think is code for a small johnson. He's rich alright, dude is on the payroll.

I suspect more than a few are on the payroll. Wouldn't be the first time PROGS paid people toward the goal of failure. The numbers provide further validation PROGS are not prepared to defend their positions, which has become common, as if they accept themselves as deviants?

$$$$$$$$$$$ from $oro$.

What alternate reality do you live in McFly? I've never seen so many right wingers in what amounts to an altered state frenzy in July (before an election). It's like someone distributed a talking point that said, "Now is the time to panic!!". :)
So you guys are pulling out all the stops. :auiqs.jpg: S'matter, getting a little nervous?

Yes, the Russian pro-Trump trolls working for Putin are increasing their presence, as in 2016.

It just seems that way because I post with the might of 10 Liberals.

She looks hot in that picture. Somehow she's more attractive when she's silent.

They are Chinese Trolls and Bots.

China owns Joe Biden and is 100% dedicated to getting their puppet in office.

You mean you post here for free?
What are you, a moron?

What are you, a moron?

Sure the fuck no one is paying for your idiocy. You're not even Chinese, just some loser meth head....

Yup. More russian trolls and paid dnc robots.
Which reminds me, where can I exchange the Rubles you paid me for US greenbacks? :dunno:

What are you, a moron?

The gift that keeps on giving. If I'm reading it right "rightwinger" pays to post here :auiqs.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg::21::puke:

What are you, a moron?

The gift that keeps on giving. If I'm reading it right "rightwinger" pays to post here :auiqs.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg::21::puke:
Is it just dawning on you that the best posters on this board get paid?
You don’t think I would read all this childish conservative shit for free do you?

What are you, a moron?

THAT explains it!

What are you, a moron?

You don’t think I would read all this childish conservative shit for free do you?

Can I have a link to one of your quality posts? I'll bring it to this thread and we can study it.

What are you, a moron?

Can I have a link to one of your quality posts? I'll bring it back to this thread and we can study it.
Nice try Skippy

I don’t take assignments from amateurs

Forum List

Back