Howard Zinn: A Communist and a Liar

Wow, in his words he has angered truthers.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WXU4eir-i8]YouTube - 9/11 truth confront Howard Zinn in Montreal[/ame]

This is what it says at the link.

On July 30, 2010, the FBI released one file with three sections totaling 423 pages on Howard Zinn, a best selling radical historian, teacher, playwright, and political activist.

Zinn was born in Brooklyn, New York and died at the age of 87 on January 27, 2010. As a young man he worked as a shipyard hand and served in the U. S. military as a bombardier during World War II. Returning from the war, he became involved in a number of left-wing political causes, some of them associated with the activities of the Communist Party of the United States (CPUSA).

In 1949, the FBI opened a domestic security investigation on Zinn (FBI File # 100-360217). The Bureau noted Zinn’s activities in what were called Communist Front Groups and received informant reports that Zinn was an active member of the CPUSA; Zinn denied ever being a member when he was questioned by agents in the 1950s. In the 1960s, the Bureau took another look at Zinn on account of his criticism of the FBI’s civil rights investigations. Further investigation was made when Zinn traveled to North Vietnam with Daniel Berrigan as an anti-war activist. The investigation ended in 1974, and no further investigation into Zinn or his activities was made by the FBI.
Yeah, I can see that. I want to read the documents themselves.

This is what it says at the link.

On July 30, 2010, the FBI released one file with three sections totaling 423 pages on Howard Zinn, a best selling radical historian, teacher, playwright, and political activist.

Zinn was born in Brooklyn, New York and died at the age of 87 on January 27, 2010. As a young man he worked as a shipyard hand and served in the U. S. military as a bombardier during World War II. Returning from the war, he became involved in a number of left-wing political causes, some of them associated with the activities of the Communist Party of the United States (CPUSA).

In 1949, the FBI opened a domestic security investigation on Zinn (FBI File # 100-360217). The Bureau noted Zinn’s activities in what were called Communist Front Groups and received informant reports that Zinn was an active member of the CPUSA; Zinn denied ever being a member when he was questioned by agents in the 1950s. In the 1960s, the Bureau took another look at Zinn on account of his criticism of the FBI’s civil rights investigations. Further investigation was made when Zinn traveled to North Vietnam with Daniel Berrigan as an anti-war activist. The investigation ended in 1974, and no further investigation into Zinn or his activities was made by the FBI.
Yeah, I can see that. I want to read the documents themselves.
Google is your friend. ;)

Unfortunately the Communist/Progressive kooks have hijacked our Universities and Public Schools. I don't think most parents understand who are teaching their children. If they really knew,they would be appalled. Our children are and have been indoctrinated by these Communist/Progressive kooks for many years. Just visit a local University and see who are teaching our children. Most instructors are radical Leftists. It's all about the indoctrination process. Parents just need to get more involved and start monitoring what kind of people are teaching their children. Our current President is a loyal Saul Alinsky-trained Community Organizer Marxist. He was a college instructor for years. Our public schools really are under seige by the Communists/Progressives. Parents just need to get more involved. It is very sad but it is what it is.

Last edited:
Spewing hate on anyone who doesnt buy your warped points of view does not prove any point except that you people place party over country at every turn.

http://foia.fbi.gov/foiaindex/zinn_howard.htm\

The actual file doesnt say what you claim

That's because you are linked to a "Not Found" deadend, you dim bulb.

yo bright bulb, it can be found by removing the \ or the "%5C".

That's not my concern. If TM wishes us to read something at a link, she can provide a live one.

I highly doubt she has read all of the materials the FBI has on Zinn, btw - she never bothers to read the content at her source links.

Spewing hate on anyone who doesnt buy your warped points of view does not prove any point except that you people place party over country at every turn.

Wow. That sounds surprisingly like you!

That's because you are linked to a "Not Found" deadend, you dim bulb.

That's not my concern. If TM wishes us to read something at a link, she can provide a live one.

I highly doubt she has read all of the materials the FBI has on Zinn, btw - she never bothers to read the content at her source links.

entitlement mentality, no personal drive. typical.

especially when it wasn't that hard to find. I think it took me ten seconds. Righties can be so lazy.

TruthDOESN'TMatter,

How ABSOLUTELY TRUE is that statement of yours if and when directed right back atcha !!!!!!!

And, all you have to do to prove how true MY statement about YOU is....is to just do what I stated.

You are the lamest Obamarrhoidal Lieberrhod on this Forum.....and what's more....you are one of their most STOOOOOOOOOPID....by far.

As to the corruption of our Educational System by the Extreme Leftoids, all one has to do is read the DOCUMENTED statements that expose IN GREAT DETAIL these Extreme Left PSYCHOS in TOTAL CONTROL of the Academic Senates of our Universities and Colleges across the Nation. And, it is the ACADEMIC SENATES that by controlling Colleges and Universities.....ultimately control our ENTIRE Educational Systems.

Read Horowitz's book: "The ProFessors. The 101 Most Dangerous Academics in America". This book devotes approx 2-3 pages to each of these Left Wing Whackjobs. The "101" number is merely the number that Horowitz focusses on. These documented WHACKJOBS are simply UNBELIEVABLY BLATANT PSYCHOS !!! Example of a named QUEER Prof in Florida who introduces himself to his class at the begining of the year: "I am So&So.....AND I LOVE DICK !!!", etc.

The Tragedy is that these PSYCHOs clone themselves with our young, brightest and most naive.........

And, these are replicated as future teachers anywhere from Kindergarten thru High Schools as well !!!!

It is the College and University ACADEMIC SENATES that are under TOTAL CONTROL by the Extreme Left PSYCHOS across our Nation !

Communists/Progressives have dominated our Public Schools and Universities for many years. Most parents are completely clueless about who is teaching their children. Maybe they don't want to know? It's that bad i guess. It's all about the indoctrination process for the Communists/Progressives in our schools. "Get em when their young and you'll have em for life." That's their mentality & strategy. Parents just need to wake up and get involved. They need to find out who is teaching their children. Parents spend a whole lot of cash paying for their kids' education and i really do think most would be appalled at how their kids are being indoctrinated by the Communists/Progressives. Is that really what they want to pay for? Just get involved and monitor who is teaching/indoctrinating your children. That's all i can advise.

That's just the beginning. He continued for years - and was a 9/11 Truther as well.

Quite a Progressive Hero.

Wasn't he AKA "Invader Zinn?"

3737797.jpg

Hardly at all. TM has a history of posting links she hasn't bothered reading. If she doesn't have the courtesy to provide commentary or a live link, I'm not interested in doing her homework for her. I'd rather spend my "drive" on more rewarding activities.

Now, don't you have some flies in need of wings being removed with which to occupy yourself?

Hardly at all. TM has a history of posting links she hasn't bothered reading. If she doesn't have the courtesy to provide commentary or a live link, I'm not interested in doing her homework for her. I'd rather spend my "drive" on more rewarding activities.

Now, don't you have some flies in need of wings being removed with which to occupy yourself?

i could not hurt a fly. but i like tearing the e-wings off of phony phreaks like you. you are welcome.

Sad little man.

I doubt either you or TMN read all 285 pages in the FBI main file. I stand by my source, which has bothered to read them all. If you wish to refute it, then do your homework.

Sad little man.

I doubt either you or TMN read all 285 pages in the FBI main file. I stand by my source, which has bothered to read them all. If you wish to refute it, then do your homework.

of course you stand by your source. hehehe. it confirms your bias and reinforces your generic partisan stupidity. and it has done all the work for you, too. so much so that you feel comfortable in handing out homework assignments.

what is wrong with you? no wings left?

Calm down, bub.

If it will make you happy, yes. Howard Zinn's alter-ego was clearly "Invader Zinn" - and quite apropos at that.

Forum List

Back