How YOU should act now.

1. Keep in mind that more people voted for Hillary than voted for Trump. This means more than half of the voting public is disappointed and nervous about the results of this election. The victors are in the minority.

2. Keep in mind that not everybody who voted opposite of you is a rude insulting partisan wingnut. The majority are good hard working people that want the best for themselves, their family, their community, and their country... and more people thought Hillary was the better choice.

So how should you act?

Act in a manner that you'd like your opponent to act if the results of the election were reversed. It's very simple.

The Golden Rule never fails.

Why? because the gloating makes your but those hurt? grow some nuts or use your ignore feature if it makes you want to cry.

The problem here, Sport, is that you don't have to worry about the right showing their asses and protesting, marching, chanting, blocking traffic and overturning cop cars. We accept defeat and soldier on.

YOUR side consists of whiny spoiled brats that throw temper tantrums when they don't get their way. So don't preach to the right.
Several far RWers on this forum predicted riots and possibly a shooting war in the streets if Trump lost.
What's far RW about it? It's what lefties do. There have been protests and 5 were shot in Seattle last night alone at a rally. Riots are on the way. Believe me.

Wojdred about that. Wasn't that the one where they got mixed up in with a robbery somehow? I honestly feel the hood rats are to lazy to do to much. may die down.

1. Keep in mind that more people voted for Hillary than voted for Trump. This means more than half of the voting public is disappointed and nervous about the results of this election. The victors are in the minority.

2. Keep in mind that not everybody who voted opposite of you is a rude insulting partisan wingnut. The majority are good hard working people that want the best for themselves, their family, their community, and their country... and more people thought Hillary was the better choice.

So how should you act?

Act in a manner that you'd like your opponent to act if the results of the election were reversed. It's very simple.

Oh here we go with this stupid ass talking point, how many more votes .005 percent? You think that gives you some goddamn mandate to dictate to Trump and the GOP? Why don't you subtract the illegal's spawn votes, there now Trump won the popular vote. You people need to sit down and shut the hell up while we clean up your damn mess, Trump doesn't owe you a goddamn thing.

So how should you act?

Pfftt....what would possess you to do this?
What would possess me to do what?

Tell people how to act.
Because I'm a dirty liberal I guess and I like telling people what to do!
Really though, it's just a thought that I had after seeing many Trumpsters on this board taking the low road and continuing to throw out classless insults and trying to rub in the victory. It's ugly and petty and childish so I thought i'd make a post about my thoughts. That ok with you?

Did you happen to be a member of the board when Obama was initially elected president.. or his reelection? Not that I ever feel the need to likewise put salt in a wound as they, however the liberals in power have created such division through their chosen use of words through rhetoric under the name of "justifying liberal policy", so much we are only reaping what we sow as evident through all these protests. I do believe it's the role of the Commander-in-Chief overseeing such violent protests as they occur, to show some leadership and vocally demonstrate what behavior is intolerable. Destruction of public property along with arson, is not a protest that is supported under the first amendment. President Obama's inability to get involved, except when an officer "acted stupidly" in his eyes, shows how much he has influenced and fueled such reaction.

Next time tell MSNBC to tell the truth about the polls so you can get more dead people to vote.
“Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.”

Benjamin Franklin

I say that about those CNN, MSNBC polls all the time. Evidently those media networks had proved Franklin to be correct.
Just by use of common math and the ratio of percentages will let you know the poll is wrong....

Obviously, when the sampling of voters is found to be one sided to generate a certain favorability rating. How can anyone trust them after seeing this?

So how should you act?

Oh here we go with this stupid ass talking point, how many more votes .005 percent? You think that gives you some goddamn mandate to dictate to Trump and the GOP? Why don't you subtract the illegal's spawn votes, there now Trump won the popular vote. You people need to sit down and shut the hell up while we clean up your damn mess, Trump doesn't owe you a goddamn thing.

Actually , If I remember right, Hillary did not take the popular vote by to much and it really doesn't matter. The popular vote could likely be won with just a few states. As for those illegals and this mess you mentioned, Christy is extremely vague on the topic as seen here,

http://votesmart.org/candidate/political-courage-test/111064/chris-christie/#.WCR-qE5MHMI

And we know from his time in NJ he never acted on illegal immigration. You can see his record here,

The Voter's Self Defense System

And here ol'fatty is again last year right after being surgically attached by his lips to Trumps ball sack,

Chris Christie on Immigration

E-verify instead of building a physical wall
Q: What should be done about the 11 million or so immigrants that are already in the country?
A: There are not enough law enforcement officers, local, state and federal combined to forcibly deport 11 to 12 million people. This is like building a 2,000-mile wall across the border that Mexico is going to pay for. It sounds really good but the question is how? I think the way to do this is E-Verify. If folks new they weren't going to get jobs, they would not come.

Q: And what would you do with the 11 million who are here?

A: We're going to have to come up with a solution that's going to involve using E-Verify as well.

Source: CNN SOTU 2015 interview series: 2016 presidential hopefuls , Aug 2, 2015

And here he is like his buddy and new Trump acolyte Sick Perry basically support the dream act for the illegals in his state.

There is also the top secret meetings with Trumps pal McConnell who is for amnesty. So following g the typical pattern of politicians a no vote is a yes vote without actually voting yes. there is already rumere that Crispy fat man is taping g Romney old washouts and former Bushtards as well so we tracks are already on the back burner. nothing to be excited about other then hillary bitter tears.

So how should you act?

You being a snowflake, should realize that more states voted for Donald J Trump. It looks if she does win the popular vote most of those votes come from California, California should not and will not determine The leader of this country.

So how should you act?

You being a snowflake, should realize that more states voted for Donald J Trump. It looks if she does win the popular vote most of those votes come from California, California should not and will not determine The leader of this country.

Maybe a usmb safe area would make them feel better, like they have at collages now ?

I really don't like the idea of telling people "how they should act." That's an authoritarian, conservative trait.

If people want to be angry, let them be angry. If they want to vent, let them vent. If they want to cry, let them cry. If they want to protest, let them protest. As long as they do it without harming others.

People should feel free to "act" exactly how the fuck they want to act. That's called freedom.

Act however you want before the right makes it illegal.
If you look at a picture of a control freak it's always a progressive… Fact

So how should you act?

Well she was counting on voter turnout in those inner cities as well, as I was watching the liberal reaction to the election on CNN. Mrs Clinton was hoping to squeeze out more of the black vote she believed was there even as 85% was shown to be counted, while the vast majority of PA went red to overwhelm all those city numbers.

The democrats are really hoping those highly populated northern liberal states like New York, California, Massachusetts, Michigan, might be enough to carry over the majority of those other states which went red, to justify a need for a change to the popular vote.

So how should you act?

Well she was counting on voter turnout in those inner cities as well, as I was watching the liberal reaction to the election on CNN. Mrs Clinton was hoping to squeeze out more of the black vote she believed was there even as 85% was shown to be counted, while the vast majority of PA went red to overwhelm all those city numbers.

The democrats are really hoping those highly populated northern liberal states like New York, California, Massachusetts, Michigan, might be enough to carry over the majority of those other states which went red, to justify a need for a change to the popular vote.

They cried in 2000 to. really, they cry about it every time they lose.

I really don't like the idea of telling people "how they should act." That's an authoritarian, conservative trait.

If people want to be angry, let them be angry. If they want to vent, let them vent. If they want to cry, let them cry. If they want to protest, let them protest. As long as they do it without harming others.

People should feel free to "act" exactly how the fuck they want to act. That's called freedom.

They lost me permanently with the Bathroom Initiative.

Yes that was ridiculous, it will it will like something you see in George Orwell's 1984... lol

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/fir...eople-should-use-the-bathroom-they-want/?_r=0

Trump is for open bathrooms. It needs to be rememnred, republicans , especially those who rode the tea party into office in 10 and 14 gave Batty O every thing he wanted. Trump claimed to have run against them to. Time will tell I guess.

These are the same people who along with Obama said "We won", and "Elections have consequences".
The hypocrisy is breathtaking.

These are the same people who along with Obama said "We won", and "Elections have consequences".
The hypocrisy is breathtaking.

Damn forgot all about that . I'll never forget the first time I heard that said. it was fox news covering the election and following riots in Egypt.

So how should you act?

Care to explain the last eight years of running around Congress and dictating through the DOJ?

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/fir...eople-should-use-the-bathroom-they-want/?_r=0

Trump is for open bathrooms. It needs to be rememnred, republicans , especially those who rode the tea party into office in 10 and 14 gave Batty O every thing he wanted. Trump claimed to have run against them to. Time will tell I guess.
I have no problem with "UNISEX" restrooms, I do have a problem with legislation regarding such. Too much government, too much time and too much cost involved.

I have no problem with "UNISEX" restrooms, I do have a problem with legislation regarding such. Too much government, too much time and too much cost involved.

Agree. It's the business owners choice and we let him know if we agree with our wallets. Trump gots bigger fish to fry.

Forum List

Back