How YOU should act now.

Slade3200

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2016
1. Keep in mind that more people voted for Hillary than voted for Trump. This means more than half of the voting public is disappointed and nervous about the results of this election. The victors are in the minority.

2. Keep in mind that not everybody who voted opposite of you is a rude insulting partisan wingnut. The majority are good hard working people that want the best for themselves, their family, their community, and their country... and more people thought Hillary was the better choice.

So how should you act?

Act in a manner that you'd like your opponent to act if the results of the election were reversed. It's very simple.

The Golden Rule never fails.

1. Keep in mind that more people voted for Hillary than voted for Trump. This means more than half of the voting public is disappointed and nervous about the results of this election. The victors are in the minority.

2. Keep in mind that not everybody who voted opposite of you is a rude insulting partisan wingnut. The majority are good hard working people that want the best for themselves, their family, their community, and their country... and more people thought Hillary was the better choice.

So how should you act?

Act in a manner that you'd like your opponent to act if the results of the election were reversed. It's very simple.

Pfftt....what would possess you to do this?

So how should you act?

65529490.jpg

So how should you act?

What would possess me to do what?

So how should you act?

Tell people how to act.

So how should you act?

Tell people how to act.
Because I'm a dirty liberal I guess and I like telling people what to do!
Really though, it's just a thought that I had after seeing many Trumpsters on this board taking the low road and continuing to throw out classless insults and trying to rub in the victory. It's ugly and petty and childish so I thought i'd make a post about my thoughts. That ok with you?

So how should you act?

Tell people how to act.
Because I'm a dirty liberal I guess and I like telling people what to do! Really, it's just a thought that I had after seeing many Trumpsters on this board taking the low road and continuing to throw out classless insults and trying to rub in the victory. It's ugly and petty and childish so I thought i'd make a post about my thoughts. That ok with you?

At any point before the election, did you tell Candy, Lakhota, RDean, Wry etc. how to act? Of course not.

So how should you act?

Eliminate the felons, dead people and illegal aliens, and Trump got more votes.

Just sayin'.

So how should you act?

Tell people how to act.
Because I'm a dirty liberal I guess and I like telling people what to do! Really, it's just a thought that I had after seeing many Trumpsters on this board taking the low road and continuing to throw out classless insults and trying to rub in the victory. It's ugly and petty and childish so I thought i'd make a post about my thoughts. That ok with you?

At any point before the election, did you tell Candy, Lakhota, RDean, Wry etc. how to act? Of course not.
I put down and called out lies that I saw on both sides. Campaigns naturally take on a more heated debate and critique, I was tough on Trump because I saw through his con and I really couldn't stand the thought of him in the white house. But campaigns are forums for protest and fights for causes and representatives. After elections we need to be reminded that we are all on the same team and it is imperative to work together if we ever want to get things done.

So how should you act?

Eliminate the felons, dead people and illegal aliens, and Trump got more votes.

Just sayin'.
haha, y'all win and your still crying fraud... unbelievable

Forum List

Back