How YOU should act now.

I really don't like the idea of telling people "how they should act." That's an authoritarian, conservative trait.

If people want to be angry, let them be angry. If they want to vent, let them vent. If they want to cry, let them cry. If they want to protest, let them protest. As long as they do it without harming others.

People should feel free to "act" exactly how the fuck they want to act. That's called freedom.

Act however you want before the right makes it illegal.

I really don't like the idea of telling people "how they should act." That's an authoritarian, conservative trait.

If people want to be angry, let them be angry. If they want to vent, let them vent. If they want to cry, let them cry. If they want to protest, let them protest. As long as they do it without harming others.

People should feel free to "act" exactly how the fuck they want to act. That's called freedom.

Act however you want before the right makes it illegal.
I took a play out of Trumps book... I titled the thread in a way that i knew would rile some feathers to get clicks. I could have been the nice guy and said "Come on guys lets all remember the Golden Rule and love and respect each other." but fuck that, this is the reign of Trump, we don't need to be nice and respectful anymore!

1. Keep in mind that more people voted for Hillary than voted for Trump. This means more than half of the voting public is disappointed and nervous about the results of this election. The victors are in the minority.

2. Keep in mind that not everybody who voted opposite of you is a rude insulting partisan wingnut. The majority are good hard working people that want the best for themselves, their family, their community, and their country... and more people thought Hillary was the better choice.

So how should you act?

Act in a manner that you'd like your opponent to act if the results of the election were reversed. It's very simple.

The Golden Rule never fails.
Agreed on the Golden Rule. Unfortunately, the 10% Rules also apply:

1) 10% of the people cause 90% of the problems.

2) 10% of any group are assholes.

3) We're all assholes 10% of the time

At the moment, those 10% assholes are blocking traffic and protesting the duly elected POTUS.

1. Keep in mind that more people voted for Hillary than voted for Trump. This means more than half of the voting public is disappointed and nervous about the results of this election. The victors are in the minority.

2. Keep in mind that not everybody who voted opposite of you is a rude insulting partisan wingnut. The majority are good hard working people that want the best for themselves, their family, their community, and their country... and more people thought Hillary was the better choice.

So how should you act?

Act in a manner that you'd like your opponent to act if the results of the election were reversed. It's very simple.

Agreed on the Golden Rule. Unfortunately, the 10% Rules also apply:

1) 10% of the people cause 90% of the problems.

2) 10% of any group are assholes.

3) We're all assholes 10% of the time

At the moment, those 10% assholes are blocking traffic and protesting the duly elected POTUS.
I've always gone with the 80/20 rule but point taken. I've been very anti trump during this campaign but now that it's over i am anti the revolters. He won. It was a dirty and dishonest campaign but that came from both sides and he broke no laws so he earned it. We should all still stand up for what we believe in but let's not oppose just to oppose..., take each issue at face value and give the guy a chance. That last line was extremely hard for me to say, but it's true.

I've always gone with the 80/20 rule but point taken. I've been very anti trump during this campaign but now that it's over i am anti the revolters. He won. It was a dirty and dishonest campaign but that came from both sides and he broke no laws so he earned it. We should all still stand up for what we believe in but let's not oppose just to oppose..., take each issue at face value and give the guy a chance. That last line was extremely hard for me to say, but it's true.
Agreed both sides are dirty. Due to the two party system, Americans were left with voting for "more of the same" or "now for something completely different". In a way, I think Americans were voting for "Hope & Change". Not that they believed Trump could actually effect good change, but that his election might shake things up so much, eventual hope and change would come about. They knew they wouldn't be getting it with Hillary.

So how should you act?

I'll behave like your liberal Michael Moore told us to.....FUCK YOU!!!

What would possess me to do what?

Tell people how to act.
Because I'm a dirty liberal I guess and I like telling people what to do! Really, it's just a thought that I had after seeing many Trumpsters on this board taking the low road and continuing to throw out classless insults and trying to rub in the victory. It's ugly and petty and childish so I thought i'd make a post about my thoughts. That ok with you?

At any point before the election, did you tell Candy, Lakhota, RDean, Wry etc. how to act? Of course not.
I put down and called out lies that I saw on both sides. Campaigns naturally take on a more heated debate and critique, I was tough on Trump because I saw through his con and I really couldn't stand the thought of him in the white house. But campaigns are forums for protest and fights for causes and representatives. After elections we need to be reminded that we are all on the same team and it is imperative to work together if we ever want to get things done.

Let's see, the Democrats sent people in to instigate shit at rallies. They did not want to discuss immigration intelligently preferring to call anyone that disagreed with them as racist. They accused a nationstate of something they didn't do. They did some dirty shit to Sanders and said they didn't need the people behind him and they couldn't even articulate any of his policies. And now that Clinton lost you want to tell people how to act? You, and actually you-personally-were not quite as nasty as many others, had no problem dividing the country when it was useful. You had 8 years to deal with the issues. You chose not to. Down ticket lost too.

You and the Dems need to listen to what the people are saying. The people are not in favor of an oligarchy. They are not in favor of having their laws for sale that benefit big interests. They don't want the IMF to dictate shit. They are absolutely fed up with being taxed and paying for the elite squad's little missions of "spreading democracy" where not only do we pay in terms of money but in terms of bodies.

WE WERE ALREADY ON THE SAME TEAM. So maybe it is the Democrats that need to figure out how to act rather than divide for power.

So how should you act?

How you should act now. Back of the bus! Sit down! Shut the fuck up! We'll be taking it from here...

So how should you act?

Pfftt....what would possess you to do this?

Tell people how to act.
Because I'm a dirty liberal I guess and I like telling people what to do!
Really though, it's just a thought that I had after seeing many Trumpsters on this board taking the low road and continuing to throw out classless insults and trying to rub in the victory. It's ugly and petty and childish so I thought i'd make a post about my thoughts. That ok with you?

sad-clinton-10.jpg

:itsok:

So how should you act?

The problem here, Sport, is that you don't have to worry about the right showing their asses and protesting, marching, chanting, blocking traffic and overturning cop cars. We accept defeat and soldier on.

YOUR side consists of whiny spoiled brats that throw temper tantrums when they don't get their way. So don't preach to the right.

So how should you act?

Pfftt....what would possess you to do this?

Tell people how to act.
Because I'm a dirty liberal I guess and I like telling people what to do!
Really though, it's just a thought that I had after seeing many Trumpsters on this board taking the low road and continuing to throw out classless insults and trying to rub in the victory. It's ugly and petty and childish so I thought i'd make a post about my thoughts. That ok with you?
Hmmm, every day the left demonizing those that disagree with them, calling them racists, homophobes, sexists, xenophobic and on and on ad nauseum.

Then clucking around in victory, day after day about what LOSERS we are. Now you want respect? Fuck you.

So how should you act?

The problem here, Sport, is that you don't have to worry about the right showing their asses and protesting, marching, chanting, blocking traffic and overturning cop cars. We accept defeat and soldier on.

YOUR side consists of whiny spoiled brats that throw temper tantrums when they don't get their way. So don't preach to the right.
When people are upset, the best way to upset them even further is to refuse to validate their feelings and to insult them for being upset. Guaranteed to not have the effect you want. Damned glad you're not in charge.

So how should you act?

When people are upset, the best way to upset them even further is to refuse to validate their feelings and to insult them for being upset. Guaranteed to not have the effect you want. Damned glad you're not in charge.
Problem is you can't read. I didn't insult anyone for being upset. You typically impose a template onto others to preach down to them. Which is kind of insulting in its' own right. What effect did I want? You seem to know me better than me. Maybe I should let you type for me.

I stated the truth and have no desire to sooth hurt feelings, never claimed it was my motivation, I'm not Dr. Phil. I call a spade a spade. If you want to insult people you can expect incoming. That's how it works in the grownup world.

I've debated liberals for 30 years and it's always the same. They hurl all the shit in the world at you for failing to agree fully then cry foul when it doesn't go down their way. Like toddlers.

So how should you act?

Problem is you can't read. I didn't insult anyone for being upset. You typically impose a template onto others to preach down to them. Which is kind of insulting in its' own right. What effect did I want? You seem to know me better than me. Maybe I should let you type for me.

I stated the truth and have no desire to sooth hurt feelings, never claimed it was my motivation, I'm not Dr. Phil. I call a spade a spade. If you want to insult people you can expect incoming. That's how it works in the grownup world.

I've debated liberals for 30 years and it's always the same. They hurl all the shit in the world at you for failing to agree fully then cry foul when it doesn't go down their way. Like toddlers.
IceWeasel: "I call a spade a spade."

Oh crap, you shouldn't have ought done that. Now your car will be overturned, you will have protesters on your street and someone will cry.

You must remember this: There is a cause for every disaffected lunatic, crybaby and PC cuckoo bird out there, I am not talking politics either, just those who choose to hide their nuttiness behind a political slant.

Last edited:

Several far RWers on this forum predicted riots and possibly a shooting war in the streets if Trump lost.

Sent via NSA satellite using Tapatalk

So how should you act?

oakland-riot-tuesday-night-election-donald-trump-400x250.jpg

sjm-protest-1109-052.jpg

URL]

Now just imagine how the media would respond, had this been the reaction towards a presidential elect by conservatives eight years ago?

Through the evidence of what I often find in the media, when things don't go the "proper" way as particular group would like to see it, it couldn't be more clear that your post is evidently addressed to the wrong group of individuals.

Last edited:
You might want to keep in mind that a) the DNC collaborators in at least one state released 60k felons and pardoned them so they could vote and b) that the POTUS told illegals to vote.

You won't have those 'margins' next time - and you'll be down 3m + votes. Plus I have a feeling Trump will surprise everyone - he has a LONG history of doing it.

Several far RWers on this forum predicted riots and possibly a shooting war in the streets if Trump lost.
What's far RW about it? It's what lefties do. There have been protests and 5 were shot in Seattle last night alone at a rally. Riots are on the way. Believe me.

Next time tell MSNBC to tell the truth about the polls so you can get more dead people to vote.
“Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.”

Benjamin Franklin

I say that about those CNN, MSNBC polls all the time. Evidently those media networks had proved Franklin to be correct.
Just by use of common math and the ratio of percentages will let you know the poll is wrong....

Forum List

Back