How would you rate the last 10 Presidents?

I argued my position with verifiable accomplishments
Historians have done the same

Obama is a top ten President
You argued your position by ludicrous versions of reality.
Historians will not be kind to Obama in the years to come.
This absurd version of Obama is akin to how poor folks in mob controlled territories looked at the Don's. They only saw the token good they did, how their neighborhood had virtually no crime, the handouts and good things they did for them... while ignoring the horror of who they really were.
Anyone who looks at how he addressed the collapse of 2008, and only see what good that happened... while ignoring the landslide of corruption, wealth concentration and Wall Street welfare that took place... like I said before, you just have to be willing to ignore all of that.

You argued your position by ludicrous versions of reality.
Historians will not be kind to Obama in the years to come.
This absurd version of Obama is akin to how poor folks in mob controlled territories looked at the Don's. They only saw the token good they did, how their neighborhood had virtually no crime, the handouts and good things they did for them... while ignoring the horror of who they really were.
Anyone who looks at how he addressed the collapse of 2008, and only see what good that happened... while ignoring the landslide of corruption, wealth concentration and Wall Street welfare that took place... like I said before, you just have to be willing to ignore all of that.
Your partisanship is evident in your Republican heavy list.
Historians have already weighed in on Obama and consider him a top 10 President

Given his position between two of our worst Presidents, Obama’s stock will only rise as time goes by. Eight years of calm, stable leadership between 12 years of craziness

Obama- stopped a Depression, Obamacare

Reagan- Returned faith in America, fall of USSR

Clinton- Amazing economy, balanced budget

Bush 41- Kuwait

Nixon- Good President, Bad Man

Ford- Placeholder after Nixon

Carter- Good Man, Bad President

Bush 43- 9-11, Afghanistan, Iraq, Economic Collapse

Trump- Poorly suited to be President, refused peaceful transition of power

Biden TBD
Well done.

I laugh every time I see someone blame Bush for 9/11.

The hijackers on that day entered the country while Clinton was in office...

I consider 9-11 to be Bush’s high point
How he rallied a nation that was in shock was his moment in history

However, his war on terror was a disaster. Afghanistan and Iraq were unnecessary nation building. Engaging in torture was unforgivable. Abandoning the search for Bin Laden made no sense

RW - you are only making matters worse by posting this, and backing up my opinion that you have an EXTREMELY forgiving eye towards him.
EXACTLY like the far right glorify Trump. They put him on a pedestal and think he is the best we have ever had - absurd. But no less absurd than the filtering process that is necessary to believe Obama was a good President.
That’s the thing about partisan Ds and Rs. They have much in common.

In Chronological order....

Nixon
Ford
Carter
Reagan
Bush I
Clinton
Bush II
Obama
Trump
Biden

My list... From Best to Worst.... or maybe more appropriate, least worst to much worse

Reagan -
probably the last President who did what he did because he believed it was right. Right or wrong.
Ford - took over a country in shambles. Did a good job of getting things back to normal.
Bush I - he is this high because he did little damage compared to below him.
Clinton - the last President to really try and work with opposition. But his part in turning America into a corporatocracy is.
Trump - nowhere near as bad as Democrats say he is. If he could have controlled his mouth, he would have been much better.
Bush II - this low because of how he fought the Iraq war, and how he ignored a coming economic fall.
Nixon - like Trump, he could have been a good President, but he was his own worse enemy.
Obama - Corporatist/globalist/elitist to the core.
Carter - I don't believe there is any explanation needed
Biden - Is he even really the President in reality?

* Note - I struggled who was least worse between Bush II and Trump. Trump's policies were better than Bush II, but his insistence to be a major player in dividing the country with his motor mouth probably did more damage than Bush II

Reagan
Clinton
Obama
Bush41
Biden
Ford
Carter
Trump
Bush43
Nixon

iamwhatiseem
I consider 9-11 to be Bush’s high point
How he rallied a nation that was in shock was his moment in history

However, his war on terror was a disaster. Afghanistan and Iraq were unnecessary nation building. Engaging in torture was unforgivable. Abandoning the search for Bin Laden made no sense
see? W bad O good. Yet they ruled almost exactly the same. O in fact, was worse. How can one be worse than W? O managed to.

iamwhatiseem

see? W bad O good. Yet they ruled almost exactly the same. O in fact, was worse. How can one be worse than W? O managed to.
W was bad
Not Trump bad, but bad

He brought the US into two unnecessary invasions that lasted twenty years and cost 10,000 American lives
He engaged in torture
He stood by as the economy collapsed and did nothing till after the election

My list has four of the top six as Republicans
How is that partisan?
You think that means something? Lol. They are all very much alike. That’s what the duopoly demands. It comes down to who is the worst of the worst. O wins that prize.

LOL

Obama holds the record for the longest streak of consecutive job growth on his watch -- 76 months. Yeah, that's the worst. :eusa_doh:

W was bad
Not Trump bad, but bad

He brought the US into two unnecessary invasions that lasted twenty years and cost 10,000 American lives
He engaged in torture
He stood by as the economy collapsed and did nothing till after the election

And left office without the Twin Towers.

@gipper

LOL

Obama holds the record for the longest streak of consecutive job growth on his watch -- 76 months. Yeah, that's the worst. :eusa_doh:
Lol. You ignore all the bad. That’s a good partisan dupe.

You think that means something? Lol. They are all very much alike. That’s what the duopoly demands. It comes down to who is the worst of the worst. O wins that prize.
Given that you are unwilling to make a list destroys your credibility

Get back to me when you put your ass on the line

Last edited:
Obama- stopped a Depression, Obamacare

Reagan- Returned faith in America, fall of USSR

Clinton- Amazing economy, balanced budget

Bush 41- Kuwait

Nixon- Good President, Bad Man

Ford- Placeholder after Nixon

Carter- Good Man, Bad President

Bush 43- 9-11, Afghanistan, Iraq, Economic Collapse

Trump- Poorly suited to be President, refused peaceful transition of power

Biden TBD
I think you got the top 3 correct. I think you got the bottom two correct. I don't know why we're counting Biden...he hasn't even made it half way through his term yet.

I think you got the top 3 correct. I think you got the bottom two correct. I don't know why we're counting Biden...he hasn't even made it half way through his term yet.
It is too early to rate Biden

Right now, I would put him somewhere in the middle. But depending on how things work out in the next 2 1/2 years, he could move up or down

Your partisanship is evident in your Republican heavy list.
Historians have already weighed in on Obama and consider him a top 10 President

Given his position between two of our worst Presidents, Obama’s stock will only rise as time goes by. Eight years of calm, stable leadership between 12 years of craziness
Yes, I noticed you didn't address anything I said.
Again, you are using the same methods a 10 year old has to be willing to engage in to believe that a bearded old man flies through the sky pulled by reindeer.
The shear volume of corruption/wall street gifting all the while destroying the lives of millions of homeowners to maintain this belief is no less childish in ways than to maintain the belief in Santa Clause

Yes, I noticed you didn't address anything I said.
Again, you are using the same methods a 10 year old has to be willing to engage in to believe that a bearded old man flies through the sky pulled by reindeer.
The shear volume of corruption/wall street gifting all the while destroying the lives of millions of homeowners to maintain this belief is no less childish in ways than to maintain the belief in Santa Clause

I used specific, measurable accomplishments to rate Obama‘s Presidency

You used vague concepts like Corporatist/globalist/elitist

You still haven’t provided any measurable accomplishments of Republicans you rated higher than Obama

Forum List

Back