Destroy Elon Musk!!!!

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Cuz he is the new white supremacist in town, ever since trying to bring free speech to Twitter.

Who knew? I mean, I knew he burned crosses in his back yard and attended KKK meetings, but I have to say, this really comes as a shock to me.

Cuz he is the new white supremacist in town, ever since trying to bring free speech to Twitter.

Who knew? I mean, I knew he burned crosses in his back yard and attended KKK meetings, but I have to say, this really comes as a shock to me.
That wasn't Elon. That was me.

1651068817853.png

Maybe if she pulls a bloody representation of his head out of a box she'll get more attention.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Here is a prediction, the Left will sit back and wait for "free speech" that they can link to violence.

Then they will shut Twitter down with their army of Left wing activist judges.

Meanwhile, Bernie Sanders and company can scream revolution all day long with speech that is protected everywhere, as his follower tries to assassinated the entire GOP Congress at a charity baseball game so he could lead the revolution.

Or you have someone like Barak Obama tell the world how systemically racist the police force is as police are then targeted for assassination all over the country, and its all good.

But God forbid any conservative voices are out there cuz it could do harm.

No, Musk has always had a reputation for running a toxic work environment where non-white staffers were routinely humiliating and denigrated. That was the primary objection to his buying Twitter in the first place.

Who'd have thunk that a rich white guy from South Africa would be a racist, sexist asshole????? I'm shocked, shocked I tell you.

It will be an orchestrated attack. Anybody with a three digit IQ should realize that as MSNBC, CNN and all the rest will be receiving the same marching orders and talking points to pedal to the unthinking faithful.

Actual white supremacists love this new breed of Leftists.

This is what happens when one group tries to shut another group down. The pushback can make things worse than before.

Maybe it's smarter and better to do the heavy lifting of changing hearts and minds.

Not sure how many times we need to learn this.

1651070082872.png

Maybe if you get hired at Disneyland you can spend some time grooming people to change their minds.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

I'm disappointed The Blaze references Kathy Griffen as in any way significant.

Might as well solicit the opinion of the crazy cat lady down the block.

Screenshot_20220427-094139.png

No, Musk has always had a reputation for running a toxic work environment where non-white staffers were routinely humiliating and denigrated. That was the primary objection to his buying Twitter in the first place.

Who'd have thunk that a rich white guy from South Africa would be a racist, sexist asshole????? I'm shocked, shocked I tell you.
Melt, bitch.

I hope this drives you to suicide!!!

:laughing0301:

So someone made an allegation that his employees were mistreating people as the court case has not even been decided.

Sounds like concrete proof to me that Elon was a white supremacist, so why even have the trial?

Forum List

Back