How to reduce violent crime, if that is the actual goal, and it doesn't involve banning guns for normal people.

OK, but to legally drive a car on public roads, I have to first prove I can drive safely. Seems reasonable to me.
:lol:
You do not need a license to buy, own, possess a car, o operate it on private property -- and, if you commit a crime with a car, not only do you get to keep the cars you have, you can buy as many more as you want.

Further:
The requirement to have a driver's license does not prevent people w/o a license from driving on public roads, and virtually every traffic fatality was cause by someone with a license.

Simple:
Laws can not, and do not, prevent people from breaking the law.
Thus, laws created with the intention to do so will fail and thus only serve to create useless restrictions.

Your irrational fears do not trump everyone's freedoms.
It is illegal to sell TNT to the public. How many people were killed by explosives last year?

:lol:
You do not need a license to buy, own, possess a car, o operate it on private property -- and, if you commit a crime with a car, not only do you get to keep the cars you have, you can buy as many more as you want.
You just can't drive in public so you're only a danger on your property.

Further:
The requirement to have a driver's license does not prevent people w/o a license from driving on public roads, and virtually every traffic fatality was cause by someone with a license.
I suspect the accident rate is higher for unlicensed drivers since there is a reason they are unlicensed.

You just can't drive in public so you're only a danger on your property.
The requirement to have a driver's license does not prevent people w/o a license from driving on public roads,
I suspect the accident rate is higher for unlicensed drivers since there is a reason they are unlicensed.
You missed the point: having a license does not in any way guarantee safe operation.

So guns are only used in self-defense? What fantasy world are you from?

I know you are a leftist and not understanding things is what you do....

Own, carry a gun dont ise it for crime and you are good to go........nothing further needed because it is a human Right.

The requirement to have a driver's license does not prevent people w/o a license from driving on public roads,

You missed the point: having a license does not in any way guarantee safe operation.
If your point is perfection or nothing, then no, I got your point.

If your point is perfection or nothing, then no, I got your point.
You believe, for some reason, licensing will reduce the number of people shot each year.
This is fallacy as...
-A license does not make it less likely someone will shoot you, and will not prevent them from doing so.
-People w/o licenses will still get guns.

Never mind the fact the requirement for a person to have a license just to own a gun violates the constitution.

I know you are a leftist and not understanding things is what you do....

Own, carry a gun dont ise it for crime and you are good to go........nothing further needed because it is a human Right.
Owning a gun is a human right? When did that happen? God talk to you?

Guns kill people, I'm a people. Some people should not have guns do you dispute that? Do you have a plan to keep guns away from those that should not have them?
Enforce the laws that are already on the books forbidding felons from possessing firearms. Then jail the ones who violate those laws for long times. If they are in jail, they can't possess guns that they aren't supposed to have and can't commit any other crimes. It's a win-win.

Everyday Blacks causing mayhem. Odell causes airline to deboard, ALA Bball CF transports murder weapon to a killer late-night (his car is shotup), memphis chick sucker punches Bowling Green White girl in handshake line, flah mobs, daily ghetto shootings. Imagine what goes on off spotlight!

It never ends? Like vaccine deaths everday. More & more under Obiden 2.0 no charges filed. Nary a peep outa posters like "i shop downtown" lol! GG the FRAUD.

They play Miller, talk of signing Odell. Anything goes. No charges. Crime up.

Ooops gotta run, ALA SD back on TV.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back