How to get people Vaccinated

How to convince Conservatives to get vaccinated

Tell them Biden and Pelosi doesn’t want them to

More like that they would resign in return for vaccine participation...

But really, I think people should stop politicizing getting vaccinated, and just get it done...I did, and nothing adverse happened...

Plus I love the look I get from the "Karen's " of the world when they try to tell me I need to be masked up, and I say, I don't have to, I'm vaccinated...it's priceless...

How to convince Conservatives to get vaccinated

Tell them Biden and Pelosi doesn’t want them to

More like that they would resign in return for vaccine participation...

But really, I think people should stop politicizing getting vaccinated, and just get it done...I did, and nothing adverse happened...

Plus I love the look I get from the "Karen's " of the world when they try to tell me I need to be masked up, and I say, I don't have to, I'm vaccinated...it's priceless...
I tell them their masks offend me. No vaccine, virus free. since the beginning. I'm curious, why did you get it? were you afraid?

why is it this allowed to violate hipa law?

Nothing could make me take this "vaccine".
Good. Don’t. Hope you get really sick.
I ain't getting one either. I'm just fine, BTW, i'm fourteen months virus free. No one around me has had it either and we've been hanging together the entire time. fantasyland is all yours. you go get your shot young man.

They show their true colors when you refuse to bow.
The poor bastard hopes "you get really sick" in order to validate his insecurities ... :thup:

Ohio is doing a million dollar lottery for vaccinated resident.

I ain't getting one either. I'm just fine, BTW, i'm fourteen months virus free. No one around me has had it either and we've been hanging together the entire time. fantasyland is all yours. you go get your shot young man.

The poor bastard hopes "you get really sick" in order to validate his insecurities ... :thup:

They really do wish for your death if you don't go along with their insecurities and you show them how their vaccines are junk science.

Every State is offering Free Stuff to people to get Vaccinated.
In New York Mayor Di Blo is giving away free subway passes, or free tickets to the Zoo, or the Aquarium.

One solution to getting everyone to get the people Vaccinated in New York, is to give away Free Get Out of Jail cards!

The one thing they could offer people that would actually work is the one thing they don't want to ever give: being able to go back to normal life.

Am ready to get out, go places and do things. That's why I promote getting vaccinated. before the new more dangerous variants can get a toe hold.

I presume that YOU are vaccinated, if you're such a proponent of the vaccine. So why aren't you getting out, going places, and doing things?

Better reserve your ventilator in the ICU

.................just like there was a terrorist behind every corner when W was busy conniving with the media to get his war on huh? Your fear mongering does nothing but validate how pitiful our government is and how it easily coerces and indoctrinates the masses.

They really do wish for your death if you don't go along with their insecurities and you show them how their vaccines are junk science.

Oh, go catch a fish ;)

Oh, go catch a fish ;)

I'm trying but work keeps getting in the way!

He'll get a cold no matter what he injects in his own self. Once injected the juice is only good for three months if that. then what? Dude I get monthly allergy shots, an injection is only good for a little time. My immune system is more sophisticated than his.

Do you know how many vaccine injuries there are every single year? And that's with vaccines that have been around for decades.
Do you know 580,000 died from COVID?
And?

I am NOT getting a vaccine. If you want it, GO FOR IT. It's my body, my choice. And I will shoot any motherfucker in the face if they dare ask me for some vaccine passport. I will put a stop to that shit immediately and go out in a murderous blaze of glory to feast fight and fuck forever in Valhalla before I am denied ANYTHING for refusing forced medical battery. Y'all be warned. I will go to all-out war.
They should demand vaccination for you to work and attend public events

In the absence of vaccination you are forcing us to continue to wear masks
I am not forcing you to do anything. Why are you forcing me?. You have been vaxxed. What's the problem? My body, my choice. You should NOT have the right to exclude me from normal life.

Forum List

Back