How to get people Vaccinated

Every State is offering Free Stuff to people to get Vaccinated.
In New York Mayor Di Blo is giving away free subway passes, or free tickets to the Zoo, or the Aquarium.

One solution to getting everyone to get the people Vaccinated in New York, is to give away Free Get Out of Jail cards!

The one thing they could offer people that would actually work is the one thing they don't want to ever give: being able to go back to normal life.
That is the only reason to take the vaccine. I want to get back to normal sooner, rather than later.

You and most of the other people resisting the vaccines.

Thing is, I'm not opposed to the vaccines at all, or even to getting it myself. I think it's a damned shame that so many people have allowed the left to make the vaccines "theirs" through their relentless, bumbling efforts to use them for world domination. Always, ALWAYS resist and reject any parameters the left tries to put on a debate or an issue. The vaccines are a true medical marvel and a shining example of unfettered human ingenuity and perseverance . . . and the left didn't have one fucking thing to do with them whatsoever.

My only objections to getting vaccinated right now are that I'd like to observe the effects a bit longer first, and I object in general to being ordered around like a peasant.

Thing is, I'm not opposed to the vaccines at all, or even to getting it myself. I think it's a damned shame that so many people have allowed the left to make the vaccines "theirs" through their relentless, bumbling efforts to use them for world domination. Always, ALWAYS resist and reject any parameters the left tries to put on a debate or an issue. The vaccines are a true medical marvel and a shining example of unfettered human ingenuity and perseverance . . . and the left didn't have one fucking thing to do with them whatsoever.

My only objections to getting vaccinated right now are that I'd like to observe the effects a bit longer first, and I object in general to being ordered around like a peasant.
My objection is the refusal of the powers that be to include those who have been infected, like myself, in the total number to achieve herd immunity.

Those people are up to some shifty shit.

In New York Mayor Di Blo is giving away free subway passes, or free tickets to the Zoo, or the Aquarium.

One solution to getting everyone to get the people Vaccinated in New York, is to give away Free Get Out of Jail cards!

The one thing they could offer people that would actually work is the one thing they don't want to ever give: being able to go back to normal life.
That is the only reason to take the vaccine. I want to get back to normal sooner, rather than later.
Extortion isn't "normal" by any stretch....What's the next liberty that's going to be stolen from you, to only be returned when your betters decide that you're "doing the right thing"?
It’s not extortion

If your presence is a threat to others, then your access t others is restricted

Extortion isn't "normal" by any stretch....What's the next liberty that's going to be stolen from you, to only be returned when your betters decide that you're "doing the right thing"?
It’s not extortion

Liar...I've been infected and am no threat to anyone.

So take your "incentives" (i.e. extortion) and shove them up your ass sideways.

Do you know how many vaccine injuries there are every single year? And that's with vaccines that have been around for decades.
Do you know 580,000 died from COVID?
And?

I am NOT getting a vaccine. If you want it, GO FOR IT. It's my body, my choice. And I will shoot any motherfucker in the face if they dare ask me for some vaccine passport. I will put a stop to that shit immediately and go out in a murderous blaze of glory to feast fight and fuck forever in Valhalla before I am denied ANYTHING for refusing forced medical battery. Y'all be warned. I will go to all-out war.
They should demand vaccination for you to work and attend public events

In the absence of vaccination you are forcing us to continue to wear masks
It's a choice and people should not be forced to get the vaccine, your opinion does not trump other's opinions. What is the difference between a Democrat authoritarians and Republican authoritarians? Nothing, they are both dangerous to the land of the free.
Choices have consequences

If you choose to remain possibly infectious to others, your access to others should be restricted
Then, others should restrict themselves. Not me.

You are the one demanding something from me. Not the other way around. You deal with it.
doesn’t work like that

If YOU are the one who is a threat to others, then YOU face the consequences.

If 30 percent are not vaccinated or immune and you intentionally are part of that 30 percent, then YOU face the consequences

It’s not extortion

If my mere presence is a threat to others, THEY CAN LEAVE!!

See how freedom works?

It’s not extortion

My brother and his wife were hospitalized due to COVID. They were still advised to get vaccinated in eight weeks.

You should do the same

Stop comparing your allergies to CV-19. It’s stupid.
dude, it's serum right? too fking funny. your system will process and pee it out over 30 days. you are truly an idiot.

Don’t be a damn nut. One flu shot a year hasn’t failed to protect me in over 30 years.
Allergies? :lol:
One flu shot a year hasn’t failed to protect me in over 30 years.

Non sequitur and post hoc fallacies.

You're even dumer that I had thought...Which is really saying something.

Do you know how many vaccine injuries there are every single year? And that's with vaccines that have been around for decades.
And?

I am NOT getting a vaccine. If you want it, GO FOR IT. It's my body, my choice. And I will shoot any motherfucker in the face if they dare ask me for some vaccine passport. I will put a stop to that shit immediately and go out in a murderous blaze of glory to feast fight and fuck forever in Valhalla before I am denied ANYTHING for refusing forced medical battery. Y'all be warned. I will go to all-out war.

It's a choice and people should not be forced to get the vaccine, your opinion does not trump other's opinions. What is the difference between a Democrat authoritarians and Republican authoritarians? Nothing, they are both dangerous to the land of the free.

If you choose to remain possibly infectious to others, your access to others should be restricted
This coming from a Democrat who is an authoritarian. Thank you.

It’s not extortion

See how freedom works?
No.....Freedom doesnt. work like that.

You are not free to infect others

And?

You are the one demanding something from me. Not the other way around. You deal with it.
doesn’t work like that

If 30 percent are not vaccinated or immune and you intentionally are part of that 30 percent, then YOU face the consequences

I still say passports are our best option. Let the pussies stay home or hold super-spreader house parties until they’re all dead!

It’s not extortion

My brother and his wife were hospitalized due to COVID. They were still advised to get vaccinated in eight weeks.

You should do the same
I don't give a flying fuck what anyone was advised to do, in order to peddle their BigPharm juice....Fact remains that those infected develop antibodies and T-cells that make them immune from further infection.

So fuck you.

It’s not extortion

See how freedom works?
No.....Freedom doesnt. work like that.

You are not free to infect others
You are free to fuck off.

And?

doesn’t work like that

I still say passports are our best option. Let the pussies stay home or hold super-spreader house parties until they’re all dead!
Agree

If you want to take a cruise, fly, take public transportation, have kids attend school

You should be vaccinated

And?

doesn’t work like that

THAT IS THE WAY IT WORKS, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

WHO DIED AND MADE YOU KING?

If you're ugly, I don't want to see your ugly face. It's a threat to my wellbeing (vomiting). You should stay home.

Does that work for you?

What if KLAN MEMBERS don't want to be in the presence of Black people? DO YOU SEE THE SHIT YOU ARE CREATING???

I am not the one who needs protecting. YOU ARE!!!

Don't like it? YOU STAY HOME!!!

Stop comparing your allergies to CV-19. It’s stupid.
dude, it's serum right? too fking funny. your system will process and pee it out over 30 days. you are truly an idiot.

Don’t be a damn nut. One flu shot a year hasn’t failed to protect me in over 30 years.
Allergies? :lol:
One flu shot a year hasn’t failed to protect me in over 30 years.

Non sequitur and post hoc fallacies.

You're even dumer that I had thought...Which is really saying something.

You may choose to be a biddable fool for the rest of your days.
I really don’t care ...

And?

doesn’t work like that

fa7eac86d290d1ae1c3d4bbd806ba88d8b0c157d7b600444c2dca5c42f9a206c.jpg

Forum List

Back