How to fix Human Caused Global Warming.

The "theory" was used to say we shouldn't respond to a Soviet nuclear attack.

I know. And that made it useless in the scientific realm because they made it political. However, there is still merit to the theory.

It is hard to fix a problem that so many think doesn't exist. But when things start getting bad enough that not even they can deny it, that will change. Human caused global warming is possible to fix. The problem is that the cure is almost as bad as the disease. I can think of two fixes for human caused global warming. And seeing how those making money from causing it are the least likely to suffer, that makes it even more likely to happen.

One fix would be to set off a super volcano. Such as the one under Yellowstone. (But not necessarily that one) The other option would be a nuclear war. Causing a nuclear winter. Though it doesn't necessarily have to be a war. Just nuke the hell out of some desert area. I have heard that it would take 7 hydrogen bombs going off at once to alter the earth weather. I don't know how many it would take to actually cause a nuclear winter.

Though the nuclear option would cause a lot of radiation. But I have seen that in radioactive areas, larger animals have been doing surprisingly well. Even so, I would still prefer to stay away from anything like that. So I guess it would have to be the super volcano approach. What do you think.

There is a third option though. One that deals with the next worse problem to the world. Overpopulation. Obviously, humans are to blame for human caused global warming. So the third option would be genocide. Megadeath. When it comes to that option, who should be the ones to go. Obviously it would be those who are the most responsible for it. "Racist" or not, the FACT is that White people aren't responsible for overpopulation. The population levels of Whites isn't rising. In fact, in some areas it is even going down a bit. So in any genocide, in any megadeath, it shouldn't be Whites who need to be eliminated. I wonder if anybody around here is capable of seeing the logic in that.
Everyone is following the alarmists lead, so we're all still using oil, gas, plastics and jet engines. But apparently, it's everyone else's fault.

So when the earth's co2 level was 2,400ppm, the average global temperature was 4 Deg c higher than today's climate. Mammals etc.. flourished in those conditions, so at what point do you think everyone and the planet are doomed?

Everyone is following the alarmists lead, so we're all still using oil, gas, plastics and jet engines. But apparently, it's everyone else's fault.

So when the earth's co2 level was 2,400ppm, the average global temperature was 4 Deg c higher than today's climate. Mammals etc.. flourished in those conditions, so at what point do you think everyone and the planet are doomed?

I love how you simply assume that because animals existed when it was hotter that somehow it means that a sudden change in climate won't have dramatic and awful impacts for our society and food supply.

I love how you simply assume that because animals existed when it was hotter that somehow it means that a sudden change in climate won't have dramatic and awful impacts for our society and food supply.
Those animals were dinosaurs, they had sufficient food for their societies because plants grow well in high co2 levels. Unfortunately, a very large meteorite decided to park itself into planet earth. We're obviously not as advanced as the dinosaurs, hence our predicted demise by the alarmists. I wonder what the dinosaurs secret was 🤔

Those animals were dinosaurs,

You said "mammals etc." but the level of CO2 you are talking about would have been during the Mesozoic so, yeah, most of the dominant animals would be dinosaurs. But you said "mammals".

they had sufficient food for their societies because plants grow well in high co2 levels.

Umm, dinosaurs didn't use agricultural practices. Humans do.

We're obviously not as advanced as the dinosaurs, hence our predicted demise by the alarmists.

No. But no one except you thinks dinosaurs had farms.

I wonder what the dinosaurs secret was 🤔

They were a complete mystery to you.

You said "mammals etc." but the level of CO2 you are talking about would have been during the Mesozoic so, yeah, most of the dominant animals would be dinosaurs. But you said "mammals".

Umm, dinosaurs didn't use agricultural practices. Humans do.

No. But no one except you thinks dinosaurs had farms.

They were a complete mystery to you.
Correct, reptiles, birds, and mammals. If you want to nail it down further, go for the late Cretaceous period. I only picked mammals for brevity.

Yes, reptiles, birds, and mammals (sod brevity) scavenged off the planet for food, probably in a similar way if you got marooned on a deserted island. Most humans are lazy and rely on supermarkets and the supermarkets rely on the farms, probably why you might struggle. The lost tribes in the Amazon probably don't rely on supermarkets and farms, but we bow to your intelligence.

Suffice to say, the alarmists are telling people how we're all gonna die in the year 2000, then 2010, then in 2020, then........ you get picture. But what they're doing is, continuing on as normal, like everyone else is doing. I'm sure all alarmists are vegan, they avoid anything made from the umpteen thousands of by-products from crude oil, they walk everywhere etc..

So as alarmists try to get through all the passing end-of-world predictions, I will carry on working, walking my dogs, enjoying holidays, and laughing at alarmists.

Correct, reptiles, birds, and mammals.

Mammals, insofar as they existed then, were pretty minor components of the ecosystem as I understand it.

If you want to nail it down further, go for the late Cretaceous period. I only picked mammals for brevity.

You DO realize that dinosaurs were not mammals, right?

Suffice to say, the alarmists are telling people how we're all gonna die in the year 2000, then 2010, then in 2020,

Yeah, that's not really what the scientists are saying. Things may become very bad but it's not like all people are going to die off. Might be a large number, famine tends to do that.

then........ you get picture. But what they're doing is, continuing on as normal, like everyone else is doing.

Not everyone is lazy. I've expended a significant amount of money to put my values into practice. Solar on the house, full EV car. Trying to reduce my footprint. Not perfect.

So as alarmists try to get through all the passing end-of-world predictions, I will carry on working, walking my dogs, enjoying holidays, and laughing at alarmists.

That's because you are mostly focusing on a small loud contingent. It will likely be pretty bad but it will also likely happen long after you and I are both dead. I keep hearing people talk about their kids like they care about them or something. So I assume that most people won't want to leave their kids in worse straits than we faced, but I also realize a lot of today's folks are uneducated in science, lack basic logic skills, don't understand agriculture or economics and are so lazy that asking them to care about something that they can't understand (because they are mostly semi-literate morons) is not going to get much response.

You see hypocrisy in the "alarmists" for not living up to their beliefs... but I see a much more harmful hypocrisy from YOU. YOU trust scientists to make your widgets and electronics and to be your doctor and pharmacist and you seldom fundamentally disagree with them. You take your blood pressure meds. But you carve out a special place for CLIMATE as if you have ANY training in it!

Suddenly you guys can critique science right and left and see ALL the errors that even the EXPERTS missed.

You will forgive me if I laugh.

You see hypocrisy in the "alarmists" for not living up to their beliefs... but I see a much more harmful hypocrisy from YOU. YOU trust scientists to make your widgets and electronics and to be your doctor and pharmacist and you seldom fundamentally disagree with them. You take your blood pressure meds. But you carve out a special place for CLIMATE as if you have ANY training in it!

Suddenly you guys can critique science right and left and see ALL the errors that even the EXPERTS missed.

No, no matter the person, the subject, the circumstances etc.. if anyone wants to dictate to someone, they should practice what they preach. Just as simple as that. Lead by example and all that.

I don't trust any scientist, scientists have never ever crossed my mind. Science is a collection of theories, some say facts, but they're just theories trying to describe our surroundings.
Like everyone else, we are just consumers, and in more developed countries like the US and UK, we enjoy the things we buy. Solar panels and EV's are possibly "Greener" (whatever anyone wants to take from that), but still bad for the planet and won't achieve the alarmists goals whatsoever. Well, to be honest, they're really not green at all, but, it keeps alarmists minds at ease.

We rent the planet, we're here for a very short period of time, just a tiny blip in the earth's history. So if someone thinks I shouldn't place a log on the fire on a cold winters night, I will continue to chuckle.

You guys? Me and who? I did science, well, earth science called Geology. The funny thing is, they tried to talk me out of doing "O" Level geology at school, I passed. Then silly me did a degree in geology, but I have been in accountancy, management, and then construction after uni. Same thing happened to my cousin, but he does computers. Becoming geologists and getting a geologists job are two different things. But we've both done well.

Yes dinosaurs are reptiles, some were very big, some were small. I suppose you know which three mammalian branches appeared before the end of the Cretaceous period and which one took to the skies eating little reptiles, you're a knowledgable assuming type of chap/lass.

But this doesn't help alarmists, those totally void of earths history. But like you, I chuckle at their antics. Do keep pushing the scientists though, you're brill at that.

Any sarcasm in this post is purely coincidental

The goals of bullshit. Most everybody is still driving cars with internal combustion engines. Neither have I seen any solar panel projects on a grand scale being implemented. Why? Because the politicians are paid for by the energy industry. As well as companies who make a profit from waste.
why are you alive?

Forum List

Back