How to fix Human Caused Global Warming.

One million dead Americans not enough for you?
Lockdown didn't stop any spread.

Wearing masks didn't stop any spread

Vaccines didn't stop any spread.

Maybe the virus isn't what they thought it was?

BTW, I didn't lock totally down, I only wore a mask to comply with business, I didn't get vaccinated and I still didn't catch the scary virus.

It is hard to fix a problem that so many think doesn't exist. But when things start getting bad enough that not even they can deny it, that will change. Human caused global warming is possible to fix. The problem is that the cure is almost as bad as the disease. I can think of two fixes for human caused global warming. And seeing how those making money from causing it are the least likely to suffer, that makes it even more likely to happen.

One fix would be to set off a super volcano. Such as the one under Yellowstone. (But not necessarily that one) The other option would be a nuclear war. Causing a nuclear winter. Though it doesn't necessarily have to be a war. Just nuke the hell out of some desert area. I have heard that it would take 7 hydrogen bombs going off at once to alter the earth weather. I don't know how many it would take to actually cause a nuclear winter.

Though the nuclear option would cause a lot of radiation. But I have seen that in radioactive areas, larger animals have been doing surprisingly well. Even so, I would still prefer to stay away from anything like that. So I guess it would have to be the super volcano approach. What do you think.

There is a third option though. One that deals with the next worse problem to the world. Overpopulation. Obviously, humans are to blame for human caused global warming. So the third option would be genocide. Megadeath. When it comes to that option, who should be the ones to go. Obviously it would be those who are the most responsible for it. "Racist" or not, the FACT is that White people aren't responsible for overpopulation. The population levels of Whites isn't rising. In fact, in some areas it is even going down a bit. So in any genocide, in any megadeath, it shouldn't be Whites who need to be eliminated. I wonder if anybody around here is capable of seeing the logic in that.
Until you show us one (1) repeatable experiment showing link between 120PPM of CO2 and temperature, you don't get to talk about man madeup global climate warming change as a problem

I meant we have to do some widescale experiments that will determine if we can actually reduce the 'warming' enough to mitigate the effects of greenhouse gases.
warming where? Are you suggesting there is one global temperature?

Fuck the illegals. There is a reason why they use the word "ILLEGAL" That isn't a bias. It is a fact. Many claim to be coming here seeking a better life. What does that mean? Seeking to increase their carbon footprint! You think my "bias" is unsupportable? I have a VAST number of ways I could support it. In doing so, you might call me a racist. Be that as it may, what I actually am is a proofcist. I can provide far more proof that you could begin to imagine. Too bad it wouldn't be allowed. You seem to be all scientific and stuff. Don't you find it rather hypocritical so support the kind of exacting proof that science provides yet totally rejecting the exacting proof I could offer on that topic?

View attachment 654374
what is right?

warming where? Are you suggesting there is one global temperature?
Warming that occurs anywhere. Pick a spot and do some experimenting. See if it's possible to reduce temps over a 'control' area.

You guys? Me and who? I did science, well, earth science called Geology. The funny thing is, they tried to talk me out of doing "O" Level geology at school, I passed. Then silly me did a degree in geology,

Very cool! I did geology for my bachelors and doctorate. But I wound up working as a chemist. It's fun, but I miss geology.

Yes dinosaurs are reptiles, some were very big, some were small. I suppose you know which three mammalian branches appeared before the end of the Cretaceous period and which one took to the skies eating little reptiles, you're a knowledgable assuming type of chap/lass.

I don't recall any mammals taking to the skies (bats?), but bats don't show up until the Cenozoic. But I didn't do much in paleo above the usual intro stuff mostly corals and mollusks.

But this doesn't help alarmists, those totally void of earths history. But like you, I chuckle at their antics. Do keep pushing the scientists though, you're brill at that.

I assume that the alarmists (especially the ones we are warned about on this forum) are catastrophizing to a level that is not necessary. The damage from AGW will be sufficiently bad that it won't make that much difference to the groups who have to go through the "adaptation" phase. Those poor folks are f'd.

I don't know why the potential collapse of many of our societies isn't sufficiently catastrophic for some people. But it's easier to debate against EXTREME positions.

Until you show us one (1) repeatable experiment showing link between 120PPM of CO2 and temperature, you don't get to talk about man madeup global climate warming change as a problem
It's not a problem for the earth, it's a problem for mankind. Even the belief that it's a problem is causing lots of problems. If we lower the temperature everyone will be happy, even those who don't buy it.

Last edited:
Warming that occurs anywhere. Pick a spot and do some experimenting. See if it's possible to reduce temps over a 'control' area.
Why do you need to cool places? What’s wrong with the temperatures?

It's not a problem for the earth, it's a problem for mankind. Even the belief that it's a problem is causing lots of problems. If we lower the temperature everyone will be happy, even those who don't buy it.
What temperature increase is needed to be a problem for mankind compared to current global average temperature? Same with co2 ppm, as what level is too high? Once those are reached, what's the prediction on living conditions?

Forum List

Back