How the world sees Trump....

Dr Grump

Platinum Member
Apr 4, 2006
From the Back of Beyond
2c7sis.jpg

Nobody gives a shit what the world thinks except for navel gazers.

I think this is true of his most ardent supporters, and we all know what the Left thinks of him and how they feel about how the rest of the world views him. But, for people like me, those who didn't vote for him, but don't want him to fail, I think we do care how the world perceives our President, at least I do.

That's one aspect of the venomous politics we see these days that I've never been able to get a grip on, people who want to see the President fail because he's "not their guy"...

I think this is true of his most ardent supporters, and we all know what the Left thinks of him and how they feel about how the rest of the world views him. But, for people like me, those who didn't vote for him, but don't want him to fail, I think we do care how the world perceives our President, at least I do.

That's one aspect of the venomous politics we see these days that I've never been able to get a grip on, people who want to see the President fail because he's "not their guy"...
What’s your world think about Iran executing homosexuals? North Korea starving 12 million of its own people to death intentionally? Palestinians shooting thousands of missiles at civilians?

Fuck your world.

What’s your world think about Iran executing homosexuals? North Korea starving 12 million of its own people to death intentionally? Palestinians shooting thousands of missiles at civilians?

Fuck your world.

I don't like any of that. You seem to have mistaken me for a liberal...

Fuck your world.

I don't like any of that. You seem to have mistaken me for a liberal...
Simply responding to your delusion the world matters.

Wow. Some lib was so pathetically desperate that they made up a conversation, and feel good about how stupid the President looks in their fantasy?

I don't think I have ever seen a con be that pathetic.

[

Every other post by you Deplorables is pathetic.

That you would use the label "deplorables" seriously, is more pathetic than your "jokes".

What you and Hillary call "Deplorables", Americans traditionally, would call, good fellow Americans.
Actually, by Deplorable, Hillary meant ......Deplorable

Speaking at a fundraiser in New York City on Friday, Hillary Clinton said half of Donald Trump’s supporters belong in a “basket of deplorables” characterized by “racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic” views.

[

Every other post by you Deplorables is pathetic.

That you would use the label "deplorables" seriously, is more pathetic than your "jokes".

What you and Hillary call "Deplorables", Americans traditionally, would call, good fellow Americans.
Actually, by Deplorable, Hillary meant ......Deplorable

Speaking at a fundraiser in New York City on Friday, Hillary Clinton said half of Donald Trump’s supporters belong in a “basket of deplorables” characterized by “racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic” views.

That was what she said. But as you have often demonstrated, liberals ALWAYS LIE.

What she "MEANT" was traditional, good, fellow, Americans.

Forum List

Back