Huge Jewish counter protest sees off Palestine supporters at New Jersey synagogue

now the pro palestine protestors are screwing with the synagogues. they found some where else to be a pain. this evilness is terrible. leave the jewish folks alone.
My synogogue has hired an ex-military man to stand at post during Friday evening and Saturday services. This is a liberal area with a lot of HAMAS supporters.

Who are the pro Palestinian demonstrators?

Are they American youth such as ANTIFA rowdies or muslims ?

There is nothing of a threat to Jews, or any minorities in America. This stuff is really starting to get embarrassing. It’s a sad site to see some fellow Trump supporters act like BLM supporters with their complaining and accusations of people They disagree with being a racist.

there’s a war on Christmas but that doesn’t mean Christians are in physical danger in the USA. I’m a Christian, and I believe in presenting an aura of strength … not weakness.

Jews are not in physical danger in the USA, especially from marijuana addicted left-wing hippies, who have no power to do anything but go into spaces yelling “free, free, Palestine”

antisemitism is not a problem in the United States. And I urge folks who might want to go down that belief hole to not do it, because it’s an embarrassment to our ancestors.

Last edited:
My synogogue has hired an ex-military man to stand at post during Friday evening and Saturday services.

For years, I attended Magain Aboth in Singapore. While a very peaceful country, there is a large Muslim population and it isn't rare to see antisemitic messages on walls and car bumpers.

We have pretty good security at all times ... but, on holidays, the government provided cops armed with automatic weapons to prevent ... incidents.

For years, I attended Magain Aboth in Singapore. While a very peaceful country, there is a large Muslim population and it isn't rare to see antisemitic messages on walls and car bumpers.

We have pretty good security at all times ... but, on holidays, the government provided cops armed with automatic weapons to prevent ... incidents.
Sad, but prudent.

My synogogue has hired an ex-military man to stand at post during Friday evening and Saturday services. This is a liberal area with a lot of HAMAS supporters.
I hope he kills a palestinian dirtbag. They are awful people.

there’s a war on Christmas but that doesn’t mean Christians are in physical danger in the USA

Attacks on synagogues and churches are way up in the U.S. Even our little town had a piece of shit Democrat shoot and kill somebody in a local church, and got killed himself by an armed guard. Leftist scum are encouraging every lunatic on the planet to violence and mayhem.

From less than 50 in 2018 to well over 400 in 2023.

Attacks on Jews numbered over 312 just from Nov. 7 to Nov 23 alone last year. Your commie pacifist 'friends' need to be rounded up and deported to some Islamo-shithole.. Universities need to be expelling the vermin instead providing support and nurture for Hamas friends..

Attacks on synagogues and churches are way up in the U.S. Even our little town had a piece of shit Democrat shoot and kill somebody in a local church, and got killed himself by an armed guard. Leftist scum are encouraging every lunatic on the planet to violence and mayhem.

From less than 50 in 2018 to well over 400 in 2023.

Attacks on Jews numbered over 312 just from Nov. 7 to Nov 23 alone last year. Your commie pacifist 'friends' need to be rounded up and deported to some Islamo-shithole.. Universities need to be expelling the vermin instead providing support and nurture for Hamas friends..
you say it

Forum List

Back