How the trans crusade made me rethink support for gay marriage

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Over the course of the last few months, whenever I write or tweet anything, on any topic, I usually receive a caustic social media response about my position on transgenderism. These trolls post links to my tweets about the subject and screenshots, as if showing me my own recent opinion is some sort of gotcha. These individuals even send tweets to my husband and employers, perhaps in hope that they will use their power over me to get my opinion in check with The Approved Position.

How The Trans Crusade Made Me Rethink Support For Gay Marriage
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yep being made as well as forced. Because, weak minds tend to feel guilty creating a forced agenda tends to acceptance. because if you don't ,why you are a racist. or omg a homophobe which is exactly what they taught them to say they meaning Obama and his corrupt social engineering idiots.

There is no such thing as 'transgender'. It is a made up word to try and normalize a mental disorder. The people suffering from gender and/or body dysphoria need psychiatric help, not surgery. I feel sorry for them but absolutely refuse to cave and pretend this is all within the realm of normal. It isn't. And I've read stories of schools shoving this crap onto little kids. Sick.

Over the course of the last few months, whenever I write or tweet anything, on any topic, I usually receive a caustic social media response about my position on transgenderism. These trolls post links to my tweets about the subject and screenshots, as if showing me my own recent opinion is some sort of gotcha. These individuals even send tweets to my husband and employers, perhaps in hope that they will use their power over me to get my opinion in check with The Approved Position.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yep being made as well as forced. Because, weak minds tend to feel guilty creating a forced agenda tends to acceptance. because if you don't ,why you are a racist. or omg a homophobe which is exactly what they taught them to say they meaning Obama and his corrupt social engineering idiots.
I'm gender fluid but only when the men's room is closed off for repairs or cleaning...........

• Banned

I'm gender fluid but only when the men's room is closed off for repairs or cleaning...........

upload_2017-9-10_14-28-10.png

View attachment 148546
Love the meme.... Is that your personal goal, to be dumb enough to swallow Alex Jones whole? Pretty sure you're already there. :thup:

• Banned

View attachment 148546
Love the meme.... Is that your personal goal, to be dumb enough to swallow Alex Jones whole? Pretty sure you're already there. :thup:

Nope it's yours you already graduated BAHAHAhahaa

Get your tranny kit. Works for both male and female.

tranny kit.jpg

View attachment 148546

Nope it's yours you already graduated BAHAHAhahaa
Wow, another kindergarten nanny-nanny-boo-boo response. What were you saying about education again.
Oh and just a note; the kids in that meme are kids, you figure out when I went to college.......... All twelve years........

Yeah, I don't really care if Bethany Mandel supports my marriage or not.

We are being forced to accept homosexuality as 'normal' when it is not at all typical. Just because something happens does not make it normal...in other words, we are being forced to accept the abnormal as normal....The leftist media lexicon promotes it too by using made up words like 'homophobe'....'transgender'......etc. It's all bullshit. There is nothing 'normal' about a guy poking another guy's asshole.

We are being forced to accept homosexuality as 'normal' when it is not at all typical. Just because something happens does not make it normal...in other words, we are being forced to accept the abnormal as normal....The leftist media lexicon promotes it too by using made up words like 'homophobe'....'transgender'......etc. It's all bullshit. There is nothing 'normal' about a guy poking another guy's asshole.
The sick agenda is on display here. Why cant you get over the fact that not everybody conforms to your narrow world view ?

The sick agenda is on display here. Why cant you get over the fact that not everybody conforms to your narrow world view ?

I fully accept that SOME people (very view) do not conform but non-conformance is abnormal..Why can't you admit that? I actually accept homosexuality as something that happens rarely and have nothing against homosexuals but please don't try to claim it is normal and make our children homosexual. How would YOU like it if I said Trump-haters promote a sick agenda? BTW.....Parents who claim their normal children can choose their gender should be arrested, put in jail and have their children taken away.

Who is forcing you to accept homosexuality as normal? You can consider it abnormal all you like.

Forum List

Back